BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A perfecting & protective eye concealer-Works as an add-on product to the Living Proof Neotensil Daily Under-Eye Reshaping Procedure-Provides a non-surgical solution that rapidly reduces the appearance of under-eye bags & wrinkles-Shields skin against.

Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love using lose powder and I definitely love this one. It always meets my expectations and I use it so often that I need to get a new one! I got this at Target for a really good price and I definitely recommend this
Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
I have very bad eye bags, so I decided to use this. It helps me so much. You cannot even tell I have eyebags. i love this!
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
This under eye powder is great! Covers so well and stays all day! I was super impressed!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I was very happy with this product and use it at BEd time ! It works really well and I love the price
Courtney O.
I have terrible under eye bags that I can't get rid of and I want to try something out and this looks worth while but I'm worried about it being powdery and photographing poorly.

Amazon