BY LIVING PROOF

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products. see more...

• How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've bee... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair grease...5 Answers
  • I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a great product to use when blow drying your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I put some in before blow drying and it makes my waves less frizzy and my straight hair smooth and silky." in 2 reviews
  • "I have weird, frizzy curly hair that I love to straighten with a flat iron." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I have frizzy, staticky hair that's got fly aways like it's going out of style!" in 1 review
Aimee C.
Mableton, GA
This is a great product to use when blow drying your hair. It smells amazing and really helps keep hair smooth and sleek!
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
Worth every penny! It makes my hair soft and frizz free!! I will always stick to this product! Everyone needs to try!
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
This shampoo is amazing. That's all I can say, it smells great and makes my hair manageable n looking its best
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
I love using styling cream from living proof. It did wonders for my hair. Living proof has very great products.
Jenny h.
Lake St Louis , MO
Love this product! I have waving frizzy hair in the summer and this makes my hair frizz free and nice curls!
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
My hair is thick as thick can be, and constantly frizzy... this stuff cuts down on the frizziness big time!
Taylor T.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
This product has definitely changed my frizzy hard to manage hair for the better. I love this stuff!
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Great styling cream! I love it!! I would recommend! On the pricey side! Love!!
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
I usually use this cream before styling my hair with flat iron. I can't say that my hair is much more softer than before, so i knocked off a star. I like that this cream doesn't make my hair oily and greasy.
Kristina M.
Windsor, ON
THE most life changing hair product I've ever used! I originally used a trial size that came in a Sephora 500 point perk box and loved it so much that I bought the full size. it dries down my hairs drying time, conditioned my hair, and most importantly it helped tame my hair making it look less messy. I have a lot of hair breakage that leads to frizz/fluffiness but this takes care of it. Holy grail hair product
Samantha S.
I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair greased. What do you think of Living Proof's?
Andrea B.
Uniondale, NY
Does this product ever feel sticky? Or even get real oily?
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I want to try this product but am hesitant because my hair tends to get weighed down easily. I also use an oil in my hair after getting out of the shower. Should I skip the oil when planning on using this product? Or is it compatible with my routine?
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so many flyaways and broken hairs. Will this help??