BY LIVING PROOF

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products. see more...

• How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've bee... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair grease...5 Answers
  • I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so...2 Answers
  • "This is a great product to use when blow drying your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I put some in before blow drying and it makes my waves less frizzy and my straight hair smooth and silky." in 2 reviews
  • "I have weird, frizzy curly hair that I love to straighten with a flat iron." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I have frizzy, staticky hair that's got fly aways like it's going out of style!" in 1 review
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This living proof nourishing styling cream works amazing and smells great, leaves my hair soft manageable and looking awesome , highly recommend this product .
Meredith H.
Love this stuff! I have to put it on before I blow dry my hair every time. It leaves my hair frizz free and easily manageable and of course, looking perfect.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
I live in Louisiana, so the humidity here is always 60 percent and up, creating frizziness. It's not a daily occurrence, but when I do use it, no frizz.
Morgan M.
Adrian
I love all living proof, this cream is so easy to use and apply and it doesn’t make your hair greasy! It met all expectations! It’s definitely a go to.
Donna S.
Nice and light. Doesn't weigh down my hair. I always get compliments on my hair when I use this before I blow dry my hair. It looks shiny and bouncy!
Madison Z.
First off, this stuff smells SO GOOD. It’s all great at controlling frizz and crazy fly always! A little goes a long way with this product
B C.
Works pretty good and doesn't leave a greasy feel in my hair the only thing I disliked is the smell it was really unexpected and offputting
Chloe O.
I love this styling cream!!!!! Not only does it help control frizz but I used it and then dried my hair and my hair was super soft!!!!
Maria S.
Love this stuff! I have curly hair and it gives me that curl look without looking crunchy or frizzy. Great product! Love the smell!!!
Jessica C.
I LOVE #livingproof Nourishing Styling Cream. It is a life saver. This keeps my wavy hair Frizz free! It is a good investment!❤️
Samantha S.
I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair greased. What do you think of Living Proof's?
Andrea B.
Uniondale, NY
Does this product ever feel sticky? Or even get real oily?
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I want to try this product but am hesitant because my hair tends to get weighed down easily. I also use an oil in my hair after getting out of the shower. Should I skip the oil when planning on using this product? Or is it compatible with my routine?
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so many flyaways and broken hairs. Will this help??