BY LIVING PROOF

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products. see more...

• How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've bee... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair grease...5 Answers
  • I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a great product to use when blow drying your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I put some in before blow drying and it makes my waves less frizzy and my straight hair smooth and silky." in 2 reviews
  • "I have weird, frizzy curly hair that I love to straighten with a flat iron." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I have frizzy, staticky hair that's got fly aways like it's going out of style!" in 1 review
Lisa F.
I usually use this in the summer when my hair can get really frizzy. It contains silicone which coats your hair and protects it from getting messed up. Since it does that, you can also go a few days without washing it.
Katrina S.
Brookfield, IL
I have fine, short-length hair, and i loved applying this product before blow drying and straightening! The only thing i didn't care for was the scent...it seemed too strong instead of pretty and fresh. I have the matching shampoo and conditioner , and can't wait to try those!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I've never used a styling cream before. I was worried it would make my hair look greasy but it didn't. A little product goes a long way which is nice, but this is still pretty expensive.
Crystal L.
Love this stuff so much!
I have frizzy, staticky hair that's got fly aways like it's going out of style!
This dose the job of a bit of shin, a fly away catcher, and a all around boost of beauty for my hair!
not sticky
All around a great product for a fast style!
lenissa C.
I use this Living proof product when blow drying my hair and the results are great , i have thick curly hair and after using this when blow dry it leaves my hair smooth and frizz free, excellent quality product.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I really like this product, especially as someone with fine hair that is prone to become quite weighed down and oily. I don't feel as though my hair stays clean longer, and in fact, I can't pull off 3rd day hair, but it does smell amazing! And reduces frizz.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
This is the one hair product that I will absolutely swear by. I use a dime-sized amount in my hair before blowing it dry and my hair stays frizz-free even in the crazy humidity!
Kylar O.
Absolutely love this brand!! This cream makes my hair so silky smooth and it smells amazing!! It's more high end but for the price it's a great deal! Definitely effective and I'd recommend this product to others Forsure !
Leslie M.
Kensington, MD
Made an impact the first time i used it; makes my hair super soft and helps keep the frizz down when blowdrying or air drying on the run. great for the flatiron
Natalie C.
Tulsa
Favorite product for my hair!! I use this after every time I wash my hair! My hair is curly/frizzy and this and verb ghost oil makes me hair dry nice naturally!
Samantha S.
I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair greased. What do you think of Living Proof's?
Andrea B.
Uniondale, NY
Does this product ever feel sticky? Or even get real oily?
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I want to try this product but am hesitant because my hair tends to get weighed down easily. I also use an oil in my hair after getting out of the shower. Should I skip the oil when planning on using this product? Or is it compatible with my routine?
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so many flyaways and broken hairs. Will this help??