BY LIVING PROOF

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products. see more...

• How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've bee... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair grease...5 Answers
  • I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so...2 Answers
  • "This is a great product to use when blow drying your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I put some in before blow drying and it makes my waves less frizzy and my straight hair smooth and silky." in 2 reviews
  • "I have weird, frizzy curly hair that I love to straighten with a flat iron." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I have frizzy, staticky hair that's got fly aways like it's going out of style!" in 1 review
Alise V.
I received a sample of this I believe from Sephora and it has been a life saver. No product ever made a positive difference on my hair as far as frizz was concerned until this (I live in FL, so much humidity.) I also love the light, refreshing scent and that you don't need very much to get the job done, which helps ease the cost of the product somewhat. I would definitely recommend it.
Stacy M.
Kent, OH
This is a very light weight product. That does not build up. I can use it on most hair types. The smell is amazing. And I love the consistency and even though it is light t still adds incredible shine after round brushing. I would buy this product over and over again.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
This styling cream is great. When my hair is frizzy I just use a little bit of this and the frizz goes away. Leaves hair soft (my hair is thin tho) but the scent is amazing! Very luxurious in my opinion. People have complimented the scent several times
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I apply this right after washing my hair with the no frizz shampoo and conditioning with the no frizz conditioner. It feels light and it definitely leaves my hair shiny and looking healthy and plus frizz-free! I love this line from living proof.
Kristin S.
Mount Holly, NC
I was told to use living proof to help define my curls and decrease frizz. It definitely decreased frizz but left my hair looking oily at the roots. Like I added gel to it or something. it could have been how I applied it but I read the directions lol.
Beth S.
I have weird, frizzy curly hair that I love to straighten with a flat iron. My hair is constantly frizzy and hard to tame. This product has literally changed my life. I only use about the size of a nickel and rub in my hands before running through the ends of my hair. My hair looks so sleek and perfect after blow drying. Definitely recommend.
Ceallaigh M.
This is by far my favorite styling cream ever. It makes my hair feel silky smooth without weighing it down like an oil would. The smell is nice, and not super sweet so it really feels grown-up and luxurious. Just remember: a little goes a long way!
Nicole P.
This is my favorite post shower hair product. Once my hair dries just a little bit, i lather this product on. It leaves my hair shiny and silky. This product works so well also when I blow-dry or straighten my hair. Love love love.
Diana D.
Mount Prospect, IL
I have fine, naturally wavy hair. My hair absolutely hates humidity. I use this if I'm wearing my hair wavy or straight. The smell is fantastic, it smells like green tea. I put some in before blow drying and it makes my waves less frizzy and my straight hair smooth and silky. I typically don't use it if I'm straightening my hair, unless it's on a "special" occasion (going out or if it's going to be humid), and every time I add it to my straightening routine my friends will say that my hair looks great.
Nou L.
I received this sample from Sephora. I think it was in a kit of samples for like $25+ purchases a while back. I LOVE this product! I don't know where I've been that I haven't encountered this before. It is definitely a lifesaver. My hair is no longer frizzy on hot humid days because of this. I highly recommend it!
Samantha S.
I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair greased. What do you think of Living Proof's?
Andrea B.
Uniondale, NY
Does this product ever feel sticky? Or even get real oily?
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I want to try this product but am hesitant because my hair tends to get weighed down easily. I also use an oil in my hair after getting out of the shower. Should I skip the oil when planning on using this product? Or is it compatible with my routine?
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so many flyaways and broken hairs. Will this help??