BY LIVING PROOF

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products. see more...

• How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've bee... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair grease...5 Answers
  • I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so...2 Answers
  • "This is a great product to use when blow drying your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I put some in before blow drying and it makes my waves less frizzy and my straight hair smooth and silky." in 2 reviews
  • "I have weird, frizzy curly hair that I love to straighten with a flat iron." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I have frizzy, staticky hair that's got fly aways like it's going out of style!" in 1 review
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I loved this stuff!!! I wouldn't say it fixed my frizz but it minimized it and this made my hair so soft! I love the smell of this too I will definitely repurchase this.
Jessica P.
Bolingbrook, IL
So far, this product has been doing wonders for my hair during this hot and humid summer! My hair feels smoothr and sleeker. I have thick, wavy hair and I have been battling with frizz for so long! To save time during my busy mornings, I apply the cream to my damp and brushed out hair and sleep with it during the night. My hair is easier to manage in the morning, sometimes all I need to really do is brush it out and I am left with soft, natural waves. Easy, peezy lemon squeezy.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
This is the only anti frizz product to ever do anything to my hair! It's definitely the most expensive hair product I've ever bought. I love that it's sulfate, silicone, and I believe paraben free. It smells a bit like men's cologne but I've accepted that I'll just have to deal with it since nothing else works for me. Definitely my favorite product found in 2015!
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This styling cream will give you LIFE. And your hair too, of course! I was given a sample at Sephora and then purchased right away. I have very curly, fine hair that tends to be on the drier side so this product is amazing for me. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and hydrated. My positive experience with this led me to try and purchase other Living Proof products.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this product in my birchbox and I intend to buy the full size. It is very easy to work through damp hair and I get great results even if I air dry and don't style it with tools. Many styling creams or products don't work well with my air dried hair but this allows my natural waves to form with no frizz! Such a great product and it smells amazing.
Lorena C.
I received this product in a travel size intro kit that i purchased from Ulta. I've only used this once but I have to say I really like how it left my hair. The instructions do say its better to style your hair with heat when using this product. I have curly hair that i try to blow dry as straight as I can before i go over it with a flat iron. This didn't make my hair dry faster but I felt that overall my hair was so much smoothr when i blow dried it than when I didn't use the product. Sometimes my hair ends up poofing up a little bit once I go outside but my hair stayed really straight and smooth after using this product. I have a feeling I'm going to end up buying the full sized product I just wish they weren't so expensive, but this does work.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
When I first got this sample I was thinking "frizz free yeah right" it's so highly effective. I have ZERO frizz. Better than other product with an affordable price tag! I don't see how this stuff could get any better. Smells fantastic, my hair is soft and manageable and again ZERO FRIZZ!!! I have to buy the full size. Where has this stuff been all my life?!?
Whitney R.
Fairmont, WV
I can't say enough about this product! Love, love, love it! I use it on my damp hair post-shower before blow drying and it locks out frizz for days without weighing down my hair or giving it a greasy feel. This stuff even worked on a recent trip to humidity ridden Florida! Definite win in this frizzy haired, curly girl's book!
Cheyenne L.
Avon Lake, OH
I started using this product 4 months ago when I ordered a "trial pack" from Sephora. I used it every day because: 1. It smells amazing!!! 2. It actually prevents your hair from frizzing 3. it is a very light weight product. My hair feels, looks, and smells awesome. After one use I was hooked. I asked my mom to get me the 8 oz. bottle for Christmas. It is worth every penny, especially because you use so little per use.
Stacy S.
This product was my first introduction to the Living Proof line of hair care. It arrived as a sample in my Sephora box along with my other purchases. I was anxious to try it because I have thick, wavy, naturally curly hair. Humidity is a major issue for my hair. This product does what it says it will do and is totally worth the price. I would not be without it in the summer and therefore I use it most often between May and October, but reach for it also when it is rainy. Great product and I have repurchased several times.
Samantha S.
I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair greased. What do you think of Living Proof's?
Andrea B.
Uniondale, NY
Does this product ever feel sticky? Or even get real oily?
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I want to try this product but am hesitant because my hair tends to get weighed down easily. I also use an oil in my hair after getting out of the shower. Should I skip the oil when planning on using this product? Or is it compatible with my routine?
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so many flyaways and broken hairs. Will this help??