BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products.

• Has anyone with kinky or curly hair used the “No Frizz” L...1 Answers
  • How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've been lookin...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hai...5 Answers
Chrystal M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I received a little foil packet as a sample in an order from Ulta. I have never tried anything from Living Proof and had absolutely no expectations good or bad. So typically I shower at night and usually end up too tired or lazy to take the time to dry my hair before bed. I very often regret this decision in the morning when I wake up to a frizzy mess that takes more products and time to tame. First night I used this style cream and while I still looked disheveled when I woke up it wasn’t frizzy at all I was able to tame it by wetting my hands and adding just a tiny bit of style cream to my wet hands and smoothing over the wild sections. I have gotten 3 uses so far out of my little foil packet and I probably have about 1 more use. My hair is just slightly longer than shoulder length and is dry and damaged from coloring every 2-3 months. This product’s Silicone Free creamy gel like consistency doesn’t not leave my hair looking greasy (which is something I can not say with other products that rely heavily on silicones to smooth and sleek your hair) but it does give it a healthy shine that help my hair look and feel soft and bouncy. I am currently looking to buy the full size and look forward to trying other products from Living Proof.
Laura F.
Pensacola, FL
MUST GET MORE! I love this styling cream. I got this sample size in a @Sephora play box, and will be getting a full size. I can use this is I am styling my hair or if I just want to let it air dry! It doesn’t leave me greasy, and eliminates frizz!
Jana S.
Largo, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This has become one of my staples in my daily routine because it works so well at smoothing frizz and has staying power! You’ll notice a dramatic reduction in frizz all day long. And if you want amazingly soft and silly frizz free hair, combine it with the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Nightcap Overnight Perfector. I put a dollop of both in my hands and rub them together and then apply it from roots to ends and then I let my hair air dry overnight. It literally eliminates ALL frizz, activates my natural curls, adds massive volume, and softens my hair. I wake up with amazing hair, albeit so much volume that I have to tame it a bit, but still it’s unbelievable.
MiriamP (.
I love this! The smell is fresh and clean, yet not overpowering. It also adds such shine and softness to your hair! It does help with the frizz for sure. My hair is really poofy but not curly, but it really adds body and like the name it makes your hair look nourished for sure! I would definitely recommend this product 🙌🏻
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This is a great product. My fiancé uses this to style and manage his frizzy untamable hair. I personally love the smell of this in the way that it manages my wavy hair. I think that this would be a great product for anyone who has pretty hair that is hard to manage. I would highly recommend this product.
Marcia S.
USA
This product works really well to smooth my hair. I have curly hair that tends to frizz and look dry. When I use this, it looks smooth and my solit ends are minimized. My hair doesn't frizz unless humidity is high.
Bleu A.
San Diego
Surprisingly effective and luxurious. It is weightless and keeps my hair style controlled but still looks soft not crispy hard. Once you try Living Proof, you will be a fan. Their products are on the pricey side, yet the results are well worth it to me as my hair behaves well, I don’t have to buy it so often, and it stays in great condition with my salon colored hair.
❤Karissa❤ c.
Adams,WI
I like this product very much. It keeps your hair in place without damaging your hair with hair spray. I have the mini size and it comes with a lot of product. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. It is very strong.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Works pretty good for me. I have really frizzy hair that has way too much volume, and this really tames it down. I can definitely see the difference from when I use it and when I don’t. It also makes my hair easier to straighten and style
Sabrina ♏.
Orange, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this in my hair when it’s damp and a little bit goes a very long way it’s nice to smooth, silken, and protect against humidity. It’s awesome just like the rest of the brand and I would definitely buy again.
Andrea B.
Uniondale, NY
Does this product ever feel sticky? Or even get real oily?
Samantha S.
I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair greased. What do you think of Living Proof's?
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so many flyaways and broken hairs. Will this help??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've been looking for something to keep it smooth for quite a while.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I want to try this product but am hesitant because my hair tends to get weighed down easily. I also use an oil in my hair after getting out of the shower. Should I skip the oil when planning on using this product? Or is it compatible with my routine?