BY LIVING PROOF #82 in Hair Cream

Descriptions:

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products.

Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Hello new best friend. If you have color treated, bleached or damaged hair you need this. This completely gets rid of my frizz issues. It smells fantastic. Doesn’t weigh down my hair. It is a little pricey but you have to remember you’re getting such a high quality product and a little goes a long way when you put it into your hair
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great product. My fiancé uses this to style and manage his frizzy untamable hair. I personally love the smell of this in the way that it manages my wavy hair. I think that this would be a great product for anyone who has pretty hair that is hard to manage. I would highly recommend this product.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
My hair has some bleach damage and so my hair gets frizzy. This is one of the few products that has actually done something to help. Smells great and doesn't feel heavy or tacky. Will definitely be buying again.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Works pretty good for me. I have really frizzy hair that has way too much volume, and this really tames it down. I can definitely see the difference from when I use it and when I don’t. It also makes my hair easier to straighten and style
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
I dye my hair a lot and I always get frizzy hair, this held tame it for when I’m on the run. I was able to get my hands on a sample and fell in love with this product.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Light citrusy smell, effective at smoothing frizz and feels lightweight- doesn't seem to add too much build up to hair. Too pricey for my daily routine as I just straighten my hair, I don't really need much product for styling.
Kelly W.
This product is horrible. My hair was more frizzy after applying this than when I use cheap, drugstore creams. It did not define my waves at all. Also, the smell was horrendous. Complete waste of money and definitely overrated.
Sheila G.
Victorville, CA
I Love Living Proof! I got a sample of this and after one try I was hooked! First of all the sample size was large, but it lasted me a long time. The thing I love most about Living Proof is the smell, it smells wonderful! My daughters tell me how good my hair smells at the end of the day. Sometimes the wind blows through my hair and I think "someone smells good" and then I realize that it is me!

I have very dry, damaged and over processed hair. I use this product when my hair is still wet, before I blow dry it. Then I will add a little more after it is dry to smooth away all the flyaways and dry spots. It makes my hair super soft and sleek. It does not weigh it down or make it oily.

I love the whole Living Proof line. I have not found a product yet that I have not liked. I use the Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, The Nourishing Oil, The Nourishing Styling Cream, and some nights when I take a shower before bed, I use the Nightcap Overnight Perfector. My hair has never looked or smelled better. The products are definitely pricey, but a little goes a long way and they are so worth the price. One try and you will be hooked.
Erin C.
As a girl with wavy/curly hair who lives in the South and flat irons daily with usually mediocre results, I find that this lightweight product says what it's going to do! It definitely reduces my frizziness (but doesn't completely eliminate it, thus, no 5 stars), nourishes my hair, and adds shine. It also smells really great, which is such a plus!
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
This product I received as a product when buying another product. After using the small tube that lasted me at least a month I knew I would have to add this to my hair routine. Living in Florida you have to have some kind of frizz control product and this one is it!!!!! Using just a dime size amount in wet hair before blow drying puts a magic shield against frizz until your next shampoo. The gel like substance smells nice and fresh almost like a citrus but not overpowering. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because this brand is extremely pricey.
Andrea B.
Uniondale, NY
Does this product ever feel sticky? Or even get real oily?
Samantha S.
I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair greased. What do you think of Living Proof's?
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so many flyaways and broken hairs. Will this help??
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I want to try this product but am hesitant because my hair tends to get weighed down easily. I also use an oil in my hair after getting out of the shower. Should I skip the oil when planning on using this product? Or is it compatible with my routine?