Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream

Descriptions:

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products.

In your opinion, what is the best curl shampoo and conditioner to use?
Que te parece este producto?.
Does this make your hair feel crunchy?
Start your review of Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer E.
Roseville, CA
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Jennifer E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product so much. I use it when I get out of the shower. I’m not sure if that’s the right way to use it but that’s how I use it in my hair always feels so soft and shiny. It’s a great product.
Jennifer  G.
Eagle Bridge, NY
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Jennifer  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing! I have little hairs that get so frizzy. I purchases this hoping it would work and it did! You apply it to damp hair from the roots to the tips of your hair. When I took my hair down there was no frizz! I love it so much I bought a bigger bottle
Anna G.
Blanco, TX
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite styling product! I use this after every wash, and I use the [product:living-proof-no-frizz-intense-moisture-mask-67-oz/-200-ml] every other wash, together they work beautifully. It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all, and I appreciate that the scent isn’t overly strong or perfumey. I love how smooth this makes my hair! Have already repurchased and will continue to do so
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was looking for a product that would help tame my frizz from the end of summer humidity... this is it! It’s nice and lightweight, and does not weigh my hair down. It smells amazing too. My hair feels smooth and has plenty of shine from this wonderful styling cream!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just love this styling cream! I love the brand as well! The scent is fresh and it does not overwhelm your hair. It gives body and protection. Besides, my hair is so smooth after using the blow dryer.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Cherie S.
Love how this cream absorbed quickly into my hair leaving it feeling healthy and nourished. Immensely helped styling and definitely worked extremely well with moisture and hydration while smoothing frizz. Helped greatly as a nice heat protection styling cream as well. My hair had more body and shine. Definitely didn't weight down hair. Amazing product.
Stacy H.
Tracy, MN
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Stacy H.
I got this in a FabFitFun box to try. I LOVE this smell of this styling cream. This product does tame frizz but it’s VERY light conditioning. I like products that make my hair feel like silk and this doesn’t do much for moisture and conditioning.
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Amber M.
I absolutely LOVE the Living Proof nourishing styling cream! This product is really great at not only styling your hair but leaving it soft and full of shine. I first tried it as a sample then ended up purchasing it because I loved how my hair felt after. If you are looking for a good styling product that smells amazing, then give the Living Proof Nourishing Styling cream a try!
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this! The smell is amazing. It keeps frizz away and keeps hair style in place for hours. I recommend this product.
Leigh L.
I am sad to say I am not impressed by this styling cream. I have dry, color treated, naturally curly hair with some damage. Though this cream smells nice and has a nice texture, it makes my hair feel sticky when I dry it and almost like there is a film on it. It is quite pricey for the size. Other products in this line work great for me. I love the No Frizz Nourishing Oil and No Frizz Instant De-Frizzer, but this is not worth the price. I am disappointed with the performance and will not be purchasing this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.
Anavillamil y Benardo de Legarda
Lesly K.
Anavillamil y Benardo de Legarda
LINA W.
Alamogordo, NM
il y a 2 ans
Pr Q. il y a 2 ans
I’ve only used it once. I have short, curly hair and didn’t see much of a difference. I’ve heard really great things about this line though. I’m not sure if I applied it correctly. I’m going to try it again.