Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream

Descriptions:

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products.

Me gustaria usar este producto
¿Realmente vale la pena?
I’d love an honest opinion on this product! Is it worth the cost?
Start your review of Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Jenn E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product so much. I use it when I get out of the shower. I’m not sure if that’s the right way to use it but that’s how I use it in my hair always feels so soft and shiny. It’s a great product.
Jennifer G.
Eagle Bridge, NY
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing! I have little hairs that get so frizzy. I purchases this hoping it would work and it did! You apply it to damp hair from the roots to the tips of your hair. When I took my hair down there was no frizz! I love it so much I bought a bigger bottle
Anna G.
Kyle, TX
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite styling product! I use this after every wash, and I use the [product:living-proof-no-frizz-intense-moisture-mask-67-oz/-200-ml] every other wash, together they work beautifully. It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all, and I appreciate that the scent isn’t overly strong or perfumey. I love how smooth this makes my hair! Have already repurchased and will continue to do so
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just love this styling cream! I love the brand as well! The scent is fresh and it does not overwhelm your hair. It gives body and protection. Besides, my hair is so smooth after using the blow dryer.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was looking for a product that would help tame my frizz from the end of summer humidity... this is it! It’s nice and lightweight, and does not weigh my hair down. It smells amazing too. My hair feels smooth and has plenty of shine from this wonderful styling cream!
Stacy H.
Tracy, MN
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Stacy H.
I got this in a FabFitFun box to try. I LOVE this smell of this styling cream. This product does tame frizz but it’s VERY light conditioning. I like products that make my hair feel like silk and this doesn’t do much for moisture and conditioning.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this! The smell is amazing. It keeps frizz away and keeps hair style in place for hours. I recommend this product.
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Danielle F.
Hair. Whip. As I call it. Anytime my hair gets curled the wrong way with a heating tool, is super frizzy or just not holding a certain style (as in falling a certain way) at the root, this stuff really saves the day. My mom really messed up my hair the day of our session and I used this hair cream at the root where she parted my hair wrong and I somehow managed to achieve this look before a mental breakdown. Win win lmao. It’s so worth it!
Julie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Julie B.
I use this on nourishing creme on damp hair at night if I don't want to do any heat styling the next day, then sleep on it. It does help minimize frizz and allows for more wave definition. You'll want to use a generous amount, but too much will leave you crunchy. For reference - my hair is pretty thick and naturally wavy.
Linsey P.
Hillsdale, MI
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Linsey P.
I got this in a BoxyCharm box. I never would have purchased this for full price. The product was so heavy on my hair and left it greasy and dull. No amount of dry shampoo or heat could bring it back to life. It was a creamy color with very little scent. I would not buy this product outright.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.
Anavillamil y Benardo de Legarda
Lesly K.
Anavillamil y Benardo de Legarda
Lina W.
El Paso, TX
il y a un an
Ana S. il y a un an
It’s really great! I use the entire no frizz line! I have really coarse thick wavy/curly hair and I’ve noticed a real difference in the feeling of my hair.
Lauren A.
il y a 2 ans
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream Can someone give me ideas on how to use this cream? Gabriela P.
Alex L. il y a 2 ans
I use it after my shower I put some in my hair and braid it and it helps tame my frizzy curls perfectly!
Kristen F.
Bella Vista, AR
il y a 2 ans
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream. How is this for wavy/curly hair? And does it keep your hair from curling back up after straightening?
Jessica B. il y a 2 ans
My hair is normally wavy. It stays straight all day. Even after I was out in the mist and snow today my hair never frizzed or curled up. So amazing.