BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products.

• Has anyone with kinky or curly hair used the “No Frizz” L...1 Answers
  • How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've been lookin...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hai...5 Answers
Chrystal M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I received a little foil packet as a sample in an order from Ulta. I have never tried anything from Living Proof and had absolutely no expectations good or bad. So typically I shower at night and usually end up too tired or lazy to take the time to dry my hair before bed. I very often regret this decision in the morning when I wake up to a frizzy mess that takes more products and time to tame. First night I used this style cream and while I still looked disheveled when I woke up it wasn’t frizzy at all I was able to tame it by wetting my hands and adding just a tiny bit of style cream to my wet hands and smoothing over the wild sections. I have gotten 3 uses so far out of my little foil packet and I probably have about 1 more use. My hair is just slightly longer than shoulder length and is dry and damaged from coloring every 2-3 months. This product’s Silicone Free creamy gel like consistency doesn’t not leave my hair looking greasy (which is something I can not say with other products that rely heavily on silicones to smooth and sleek your hair) but it does give it a healthy shine that help my hair look and feel soft and bouncy. I am currently looking to buy the full size and look forward to trying other products from Living Proof.
Laura F.
Pensacola, FL
MUST GET MORE! I love this styling cream. I got this sample size in a @Sephora play box, and will be getting a full size. I can use this is I am styling my hair or if I just want to let it air dry! It doesn’t leave me greasy, and eliminates frizz!
MiriamP (.
I love this! The smell is fresh and clean, yet not overpowering. It also adds such shine and softness to your hair! It does help with the frizz for sure. My hair is really poofy but not curly, but it really adds body and like the name it makes your hair look nourished for sure! I would definitely recommend this product 🙌🏻
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This is a great product. My fiancé uses this to style and manage his frizzy untamable hair. I personally love the smell of this in the way that it manages my wavy hair. I think that this would be a great product for anyone who has pretty hair that is hard to manage. I would highly recommend this product.
Marcia S.
USA
This product works really well to smooth my hair. I have curly hair that tends to frizz and look dry. When I use this, it looks smooth and my solit ends are minimized. My hair doesn't frizz unless humidity is high.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Works pretty good for me. I have really frizzy hair that has way too much volume, and this really tames it down. I can definitely see the difference from when I use it and when I don’t. It also makes my hair easier to straighten and style
Hannah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Signature living proof smell if you’re into that kind of thing. I received this product in a Sephora box and it probably just isn’t suited for my hair/ something I’d use enough.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
I love this stuff it really made my hair softer less frizzy and smells so good almost patchouli like the only thing I don’t like is the price tag it’s around $30 for 4 oz
Sheila G.
Victorville, CA
I Love Living Proof! I got a sample of this and after one try I was hooked! First of all the sample size was large, but it lasted me a long time. The thing I love most about Living Proof is the smell, it smells wonderful! My daughters tell me how good my hair smells at the end of the day. Sometimes the wind blows through my hair and I think "someone smells good" and then I realize that it is me!

I have very dry, damaged and over processed hair. I use this product when my hair is still wet, before I blow dry it. Then I will add a little more after it is dry to smooth away all the flyaways and dry spots. It makes my hair super soft and sleek. It does not weigh it down or make it oily.

I love the whole Living Proof line. I have not found a product yet that I have not liked. I use the Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, The Nourishing Oil, The Nourishing Styling Cream, and some nights when I take a shower before bed, I use the Nightcap Overnight Perfector. My hair has never looked or smelled better. The products are definitely pricey, but a little goes a long way and they are so worth the price. One try and you will be hooked.
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
As a girl with wavy/curly hair who lives in the South and flat irons daily with usually mediocre results, I find that this lightweight product says what it's going to do! It definitely reduces my frizziness (but doesn't completely eliminate it, thus, no 5 stars), nourishes my hair, and adds shine. It also smells really great, which is such a plus!
Samantha S.
I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair greased. What do you think of Living Proof's?
Andrea B.
Uniondale, NY
Does this product ever feel sticky? Or even get real oily?
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so many flyaways and broken hairs. Will this help??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've been looking for something to keep it smooth for quite a while.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I want to try this product but am hesitant because my hair tends to get weighed down easily. I also use an oil in my hair after getting out of the shower. Should I skip the oil when planning on using this product? Or is it compatible with my routine?