BY LIVING PROOF #19 in Hair Cream

Descriptions:

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products.

• Has anyone with kinky or curly hair used the “No Frizz” L...1 Answers
  • How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've been lookin...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hai...5 Answers
Chrystal M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I received a little foil packet as a sample in an order from Ulta. I have never tried anything from Living Proof and had absolutely no expectations good or bad. So typically I shower at night and usually end up too tired or lazy to take the time to dry my hair before bed. I very often regret this decision in the morning when I wake up to a frizzy mess that takes more products and time to tame. First night I used this style cream and while I still looked disheveled when I woke up it wasn’t frizzy at all I was able to tame it by wetting my hands and adding just a tiny bit of style cream to my wet hands and smoothing over the wild sections. I have gotten 3 uses so far out of my little foil packet and I probably have about 1 more use. My hair is just slightly longer than shoulder length and is dry and damaged from coloring every 2-3 months. This product’s Silicone Free creamy gel like consistency doesn’t not leave my hair looking greasy (which is something I can not say with other products that rely heavily on silicones to smooth and sleek your hair) but it does give it a healthy shine that help my hair look and feel soft and bouncy. I am currently looking to buy the full size and look forward to trying other products from Living Proof.
Ashley P.
Indianapolis
Great stuff.. I recieved a pretty nice size sample in my Sephora box months back and I am 34 years old I have tons of damage to my hair and lots of fly aways and this cream was great. I put on after the shower and would blow dry my hair. It left my hair looking healthy. No frizz or fly aways.. My hair felt great while using this product. It smells good too.
Laura F.
Pensacola, FL
MUST GET MORE! I love this styling cream. I got this sample size in a @Sephora play box, and will be getting a full size. I can use this is I am styling my hair or if I just want to let it air dry! It doesn’t leave me greasy, and eliminates frizz!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Hello new best friend. If you have color treated, bleached or damaged hair you need this. This completely gets rid of my frizz issues. It smells fantastic. Doesn’t weigh down my hair. It is a little pricey but you have to remember you’re getting such a high quality product and a little goes a long way when you put it into your hair
MiriamP (.
I love this! The smell is fresh and clean, yet not overpowering. It also adds such shine and softness to your hair! It does help with the frizz for sure. My hair is really poofy but not curly, but it really adds body and like the name it makes your hair look nourished for sure! I would definitely recommend this product 🙌🏻
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great product. My fiancé uses this to style and manage his frizzy untamable hair. I personally love the smell of this in the way that it manages my wavy hair. I think that this would be a great product for anyone who has pretty hair that is hard to manage. I would highly recommend this product.
Marcia S.
USA
This product works really well to smooth my hair. I have curly hair that tends to frizz and look dry. When I use this, it looks smooth and my solit ends are minimized. My hair doesn't frizz unless humidity is high.
Anna G.
Pharr, TX
I've used this a few weeks and apply to towel dried hair.  It makes my hair easier to comb through and ultimately does not frizz after I curl it.  Leaves it manageable and soft.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Works pretty good for me. I have really frizzy hair that has way too much volume, and this really tames it down. I can definitely see the difference from when I use it and when I don’t. It also makes my hair easier to straighten and style
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
I dye my hair a lot and I always get frizzy hair, this held tame it for when I’m on the run. I was able to get my hands on a sample and fell in love with this product.
Andrea B.
Uniondale, NY
Does this product ever feel sticky? Or even get real oily?
Samantha S.
I'm looking for a styling cream that doesn't leave my hair greased. What do you think of Living Proof's?
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
I like a lot of LP products but haven't tried this one. I have so many flyaways and broken hairs. Will this help??
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this for dry, frizzy, curly hair? I've been looking for something to keep it smooth for quite a while.

back