Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream 4 oz uploaded by Yulia K.Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream 4 oz uploaded by Christina C.Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream 4 oz uploaded by Haley G.

BY LIVING PROOF

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products. see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I have used every product in the Living Proof frizz line and I love them. When this line of products are used together, you can forget about frizz.
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this daily. I throw it in as soon as my hair is towel-dried and whether I let it air dry or I blow it styled, it controls my frizz all day.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
I don't think it's a good stuff for curly hair. This stuff is horrible for my curly, dry and frizz hair. Anti frizz effect in this bottle? Not sure because you get more frizz which you never get before. Not recommend. Better try another Living Proff products which works more better than this one
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
First of all I'd like to say that this product wasn't good for me because I have fine hair, so if you have thick hair go for it. I bought it because it rains a lot in my city and the humidity is crazy high most of the days, so when I saw a product saying "blocks humidity" I bought it right away. That was a mistake because it was very bad to my hair. Usually my hair fells very soft and healthy but when I used this product it was felling heavy and dry, which was so weird. So I went to Sephora to return it and the girl told me that it's because the styling creams are meant for thick hair. I really believe they should clarify this on the packing! I gave 2 stars because I do realize it's not a bad product.