Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream 4 oz uploaded by Yulia K.Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream 4 oz uploaded by Christina C.Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream 4 oz uploaded by Haley G.

BY LIVING PROOF

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years that doesn’t rely on silicones or oils. Instead, No Frizz derives performance from Living Proof’s “miracle molecule,” PolyfluoroEster, to create a weightless shield on hair that blocks humidity absorption, smooths the cuticle, and repels dirt. The PolyfluoroEster shield is established over the first five uses of the No Frizz regimen, so it becomes stronger, the longer you use it–and can be maintained with consistent use of No Frizz products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in create a healthy foundation and help block humidity, while the No Frizz Stylers complete the shield to stop frizz in its tracks. By using the complete regimen, your hair will be so protected it will block humidity and stop frizz even on the days you don’t wash and style. Stylers deposit even more PolyfluoroEster because they are leave-on versus rinse-out products. see more...

Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Works pretty good for me. I have really frizzy hair that has way too much volume, and this really tames it down. I can definitely see the difference from when I use it and when I don’t. It also makes my hair easier to straighten and style
Kelly W.
This product is horrible. My hair was more frizzy after applying this than when I use cheap, drugstore creams. It did not define my waves at all. Also, the smell was horrendous. Complete waste of money and definitely overrated.
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
This product is perfect for those who blow-dry or air-dry their hair. It's a flexible hold styling cream that gets rid of frizz and doesn't leave hair greasy or weighed down. However, I am giving it 4 stars because I feel like it doesn't pair well with other hair products and the price point is kinda high.
Gabrielle P.
Fontana, CA
OK so for the price of this I paid almost $27 I was not satisfied very disappointed I am on the bright side I did have a really really good smell other than that that's all I could really say I will not buy it again I don't recommend it
Kerry G.
Boca Raton, FL
One of my all time favorite products. I will not travel without it and for someone with a lot of hair it doesn't take a lot of this product for it to work. Absolute love and now my sister buys it also!
Brianna A.
I have extremely thick hair, that is full of curls and extremely bad ringlets. This product has made my hair days improve, tremendously.
I am the type of person to try to avoid heat and products as much as I can, until recently when I discovered this product. This product has worked wonders on my hair making it more tame able and soft. It is worth the money and I recommended it to people with thick or curly hair. I use this product after a shower, and I use the 'John Frida Frizz Ease' together they are unstoppable.
Haley G.
Easton, MD
I have very thick course hair and I live in GA which can mean major humidity nightmares. I can literally put a dime size amount in my hair and let it air dry and my hair looks friggin flawless! I have had this 4oz bottle for 6 months! just a few tiny squeeze works! my only complaint is that it sort of smells like pepper which I find a bit odd. best thing out there for frizz and fighting humidity!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I received this product in my Birchbox. I was worried that it would make my hair greasy. I really like how it reduced my frizz. It did make my hair have less volume though. I would recommend this for those with curly or thick hair and not fine hair.
Jennifer M.
E Mckeesport, PA
This smells great and really smooths out frizzy or unruly hair. I purchased mine at ulta. The only con is the price. It is a bit more expensive than other similar products.
Sarah E.
This cream is a savior! Squirt a quarter sized amount in my palm and distribute it evenly through my hair after my shower. Goodbye frizz, hello gorgeous waves!