BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A styling cream that when used as part of the No Frizz System* smoothes, conditions and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), the No Frizz System:

• weightlessly blocks humidity
  • smoothes hair texture so strands are polished and frictionless
  • nourishes and conditions, leaving hair feeling moisturized

No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is ideal for medium to thick hair. It is silicone-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair. The No Frizz System consists of the No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner and Nourishing Styling Cream

Anita W.
San Francisco, CA
I didn’t think there was anything special about this styling cream at all. It definitely helped with my frizz and flyaways, but really didn’t do much else. I’m disappointed since all the other Living Proof products are so great. Maybe this just isn’t for my hair type. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Melody H.
Dallas tx
The Living proof no frizz styling cream has a nice scent and I use it after I get out the shower and my hair starts to dry to prevent my hair from looking frizzy and prevent from having volume. It does its job and every time I use this product I see improvement.
#Influenster
Angelina B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a huge fan of Living Proof products. This did not disappoint. I have a tough workout regimen which makes me have to wash and dry my hair more than I’d like to. I add a quarter size of this to my long straight hair when it’s damp and blow dry it out. My hair comes out so nice and not dry or brittle
Tess D.
Hudson, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This styling cream is thin and spreads through the hair very well. It is very good at controlling frizz, even in high humidity. You need a very small amount, which is good, because it has a very high price point.
Daniella H.
Denver, CO
I use this while my hair is still damp. Keeps my frizz calm, doesn't weigh down my hair at all. It's super light weight, so my curls still have a lot of bounce to them.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
A little goes a loooooong way. I think usage for this product really depends on the length and thickness of each persons hair so YMMV. It has the usual LP clean scent and leaves my hair extremely frizz free. I use a tiny bit before I blowout my pixie for soft smooth hair.
Gina P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Used this for a week in Hawaii and usually my hair is frizzy and unruly. With this my waves were tamed and left my hair feeling so soft and luxurious! Will definitely be buying more of this! Smells amazing too!
Katherine W.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
My fine straight hair can get frizzy and have flyaways and this cream does seem to do a nice job taming it throughout the day. Doesn’t seem to weigh my hair down either so that’s a plus!
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
This is a wonderful frizz cream. I have very thick, course, naturally curly hair and this tamed my frizz without weighing it down or making it look greasy. The scent is nice and not heavily perfumed.
MARCE S.
Miami , FL
I received this in my Sephora PLAY! box and I have been using it since I got it in the mail. Its lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down. Leaves my hair smooth and noticeably less frizzy/puffy(the bad kind) and more manageable if I did decided to do some extra styling on the day to day. Keeps my hair smooth but doesn't change the wave/texture i have in my hair. I got a deluxe sample but will be purchasing full size, since I think it is a god send for the humidity here in Miami.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
I have very fine but very curly hair. Has anyone else with fine hair tried this? I tried the spray and it did not work at all. Is the creme any better for fine hair?
Jodi S.
Can this be used on wavy hair? Will it ruin the curl pattern?
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
I have just recently seen this product in Target! I was wondering if it is Really worth the $$. Why type of hair is it best for? My hair is fine! Thanks!!!
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
Has anyone with frizzy and/or wavy hair found anything that works better than this to get rid of frizz in humid weather? Thanks :)
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
How was your experience with this if you have thick, wavy hair?