BY LIVING PROOF #4 in Haircare Sets

Descriptions:

A rich lather shampoo that thoroughly cleanses and fights frizz. A lightweight conditioner that detangles, conditions and fights frizz. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), which is the biggest breakthrough in anti-frizz technology in.

Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I received a sample of this from Ulta to try and I actually really like this shampoo and conditioner. The bottles are very sleek and luxurious looking. The smell reminds me of lemons and a hint of something floral. I also noticed my hair had less frizz than normal! The conditioner felt great while washing, but the shampoo felt really dry as I lathered it through my hair. My hair styled well and looked great throughout the day. Besides the way the shampoo felt, it’s a good product!
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
Probably the best shampoo I’ve ever tried. The smell is unlike any other, SO good. Left my hair feeling so healthy and the clean seemed to last longer. Really kept the greasy hair days at bay. I had very minimal frizz, it any some days! I wish I could use this shampoo every day, but it is extremely expensive. No complaints though, I believe it is worth the price, as long as you can afford it!
Jessika S.
I can't say how each works separately, but the combination means I don't have to wash my curly hair as often, it stays cleaner longer, is very easy to style, and looks good for days. My hair feels smooth and nourished but also light and bouncy every time I use it. The conditioner makes my hair feel soft and hydrated without weighing it down. I have had this for almost three months and still haven't gone through my first bottle.
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
Living proof is expensive and there isn’t much product. For someone like me who had a lot of hair as much as i try to be sparing with my products I need more than other people so pricey products like this that don’t offer too much product are hard for me to keep up with even if they’re good. I do feel it’s helped my hair a bit with the frizz but not amazingly.
Dominic L.
Plano, TX
If your looking for a friend fighting line then no frizz is a good place to start. It left my hair feeling smooth and super soft, but didn't weigh my hair down at all. I wasn't crazy about the scent but I did live how my hair felt and looked No Frizz Shampoo (8oz) and Conditioner (8oz) Duo by Living Proof
Kayla N.
Rock Hill
First of all, I LOVE Living Proof's No Frizz line. The conditioner and all of the stylers are great. With this duo, I find I have very little frizz, if any at all. However, I find that buying both the shampoo and the conditioner is a bit of a waste of money for me, as the shampoo dries out my curly hair and does not seem to contribute to the frizz fighting aspect of this line. I prefer to use a more gentle shampoo, like the Moisture Retention Shampoo from SheaMoisture, and then follow up with the No Frizz conditioner, leave in conditioner, styling cream, and the restore blowout concentrate. I find that blowing my curly hair out with this combination of products gives me lasting, frizz free results.
Amy R.
Washington DC
I used this set to try and get silkier hair with less frizz. This is a good shampoo and conditioner overall, but I didn’t notice any specific difference in my hair. Light herbal scent that i found very nice. I did not buy this again after it was used up, but overall it’s a good product in my opinion.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I ran across the no frizz oil at ULTA one day, and I fell in love. So I decided to give the shampoo and conditioner a try. Gah, I'm so glad I did. My hair is so long, thick and frizzy, it's unmanageable. Well it was. I used to wear it in messy buns most of the time because it was so much work to control the frizz...until I found this line. It has been a miracle for my hair. I now wash and condition it, then I part in 4's and apply the oil/serum from this line and I straighten or wear it natural curly. It's not frizzy, plus it now has shine to it that I didn't remember it having before. This is hands down my Holy Grail hair care line. It is well worth it's price tag.
Nikki R.
starkville
Although this combo is a little pricey, it is so worth it!! It smells unbelievable, and it makes your hair feel light, smooth, soft, and shiny. I have oily hair and this product doesn't effect that much. I can actually see a total difference when I use this shampoo and conditioner compared to others.
Cynthia S.
Never in my life have I ever had no frizz until now. It may be more costly than Wal-Mart brand items buts it’s worth it. It has a nice clean scent and it leaves you with zero frizz. I pair it with the styling creme and follow with heat treatments.
rosmery B.
Kearny
how does this product smells?
April H.
Plantation, FL
How well does this set work for naturally curly hair?
Katelyn G.
michigan
How can i get free samples?
April H.
Plantation, FL
How well does this set work for naturally curly hair?