BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A revolutionary shampoo featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This weightlessly hydrating formula gently cleanses the hair and effectively blocks humidity for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Shampoo works best in conjunction with No Frizz Conditioner and stylers. For enhanced results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity.

• Is this shampoo worth it?3 Answers
  • Is this product expensive and how well does it work on th...4 Answers
  • Does this actually help with smoothing down frizz? I woul...2 Answers
Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo
  • "I use a flat iron to keep it smooth and straight, but just sleeping on my hair or pulling it back in a ponytail puts creases in it that require daily straightening." in 2 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and my hair probably doesn't like it because it has no oils or silicones." in 2 reviews
  • "i have thick coarse hair and until i tried this product the only way to calm it was to consider a brazilian treatment which can damage your hair and scalp .. living proof really works and it smells nice too!" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo certainly does not leave my hair greasy, but it seems to tangle more easily than before." in 1 review
  • "I had a little sticker shock for $10 for the travel size, but every shampoo I had tried for my thick frizzy hair leaves my hair greasy and weighed down." in 1 review
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I love this brand of living proof so so so much. It smells nice, has a long lasting effect on friz, and you don’t need a lot of it to get your hair clean. Just a dollop with lather up and leave you feeling nice and clean. My only complaint is that I didn’t get out of the shower feeling amazed by it, which I should for the price tag. I probably won’t buy it again and just stick to the Living Proof styling cream
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
I have a very sensitive scalp as well as very frizzy hair. This shampoo does not irritate my scalp at all. It lathers well and I can use a little dollop for my long hair. My hair feels clean after using this shampoo BUT it does not do what it claims which is help with frizz. My hair is still frizzy whether I air dry, towel dry, or blow dry.
Cristi C.
I don't think I consider myself beauty conscious. More an average person, wanting my hair not to have fly aways that give me a halo of split ends, frizzing about. This product, when one doesn't just merely air dry your hair works. It makes my hair smoother, healthier. I wouldn't say it adds any shine that wasn't already there. If you want that, you may want to add a supplemental product, but as for my hair, it looks healthy, so their is a subtle shine to it. I gave 4 stars because it is ridiculously expensive. Like to the point I only buy the huge bottles when a 20% coupon is offered, and then use a funnel and put it in the more manageable smaller bottle that I first tried it with. Works for me.
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
Smells great and although I am a huge fan of the Living Proof line, I found that the no frizz collection is not my fav. It is too over priced and this particular shampoo I felt didn't lather very well and therefore, I never felt like my hair was super clean afterwards
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
I love this shampoo! I have very thick, course, curly hair that I color and keep straightened so there is damaging happening and this helps keep my hair smooth and soft. It is quite expensive and I don't always use it but if I want to splurge this is my go to.
Maura Y.
This definitely helped with how frizzy my hair gets post some serious heat styling, however, I don't think that it would really help at all day to day. I have naturally SUPER curly hair and really nothing will ever probably make it frizz free, but after straightening and then showering, it definitely gets MORE frizzy and this helped calm that down a little bit. Would maybe buy travel sizes for those occasions, but I don't heat style enough to warrant buying full size.
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
Living in Florida and having curly hair means FRIZZ ON this shampoo had saved my live I absolutely love it I got it a Sephora but it worth every single penny my hair feels so smooth and nice since then I am a 109% satisfied costumer
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
This product right here is the bomb.com I’ve used this a shampoo for little overs 6 months and it’s amazing. It smells amazing . It has helped me with frizzy hair . That I hate but since I tried it it change my life!!!! Amazing!!
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
I’ve been using this shampoo for more that a year now and it is hands down my favorite of all time!! It’s smells soo good and leaves my scalp clean and never gets itchy which it’s a thumbs up.. plus I have always had frizzy hair and when I leave my hair to air dry my hair feels smooth and soft without the frizz! And with the nourishing no frizz oil it leaves my hair amazing I highly recommend it.
Living Proof No Frizz ShampooLiving Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I would think a no frizz shampoo would also be moisturizing but not this one. My hair felt pretty dry after which made me sad. I didn’t use the matching conditioner so I could see how well it works on it’s own but not so much.
Abby B.
Is this product expensive and how well does it work on thick hair?
Brandie R.
texas
I have naturally wavy/curly hair that's very prone to frizz; will this help tame the frizz but not weigh down my hair? Is it sulfate free?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
About how much is this product and do you recommend it?
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Is this shampoo worth it?
Bastobika G.
Kolkata
I have very frizzy wavy hair.I cannot leave my hair open at all because of the frizz.What product should I use to tame it down and also give me straighter hair ?

Sephora