BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary shampoo featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This weightlessly hydrating formula gently cleanses the hair and effectively blocks humidity for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Shampoo works best in conjunction with No Frizz Conditioner and stylers. For enhanced results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity.

• Is this shampoo worth it?3 Answers
  • Is this product expensive and how well does it work on thick hair?4 Answers
  • Does this actually help with smoothing down frizz? I would have t...2 Answers
Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo
  • "I have naturally curly hair and my hair probably doesn't like it because it has no oils or silicones." in 2 reviews
  • "I use a flat iron to keep it smooth and straight, but just sleeping on my hair or pulling it back in a ponytail puts creases in it that require daily straightening." in 2 reviews
  • "i have thick coarse hair and until i tried this product the only way to calm it was to consider a brazilian treatment which can damage your hair and scalp .. living proof really works and it smells nice too!" in 1 review
  • "I had a little sticker shock for $10 for the travel size, but every shampoo I had tried for my thick frizzy hair leaves my hair greasy and weighed down." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo certainly does not leave my hair greasy, but it seems to tangle more easily than before." in 1 review
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
I’ve been using this shampoo for more that a year now and it is hands down my favorite of all time!! It’s smells soo good and leaves my scalp clean and never gets itchy which it’s a thumbs up.. plus I have always had frizzy hair and when I leave my hair to air dry my hair feels smooth and soft without the frizz! And with the nourishing no frizz oil it leaves my hair amazing I highly recommend it.
Living Proof No Frizz ShampooLiving Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil 3.4 oz
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
i really love this shampoo. i swear by the living proof dry shampoo so i figured id try more of the line and this shampoo along with the conditioner does WONDERS for my hair. my hair gets oily after a day, hence my dry shampoo obsession, and with this shampoo & conditioner it lasted 5 days with just one spritz of some dry shampoo. i love this and will splurge on it every time! Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I love this brand of living proof so so so much. It smells nice, has a long lasting effect on friz, and you don’t need a lot of it to get your hair clean. Just a dollop with lather up and leave you feeling nice and clean. My only complaint is that I didn’t get out of the shower feeling amazed by it, which I should for the price tag. I probably won’t buy it again and just stick to the Living Proof styling cream
Cloe S.
I wanted to love this, seeing all the positive reviews about it...but I don't. It smells AMAZING, and I love the way the shampoo lathers and cleanses, but it did absolutely nothing for my hair in terms of de-frizzing. I have smaller kinky waves which have been smoothed out by a keratin treatment and this seems to have dried my hair out more than any shampoo I've used. I used it as directed with the conditioner and they both did nothing good for my hair. Giving 2 stars just because it's the only shampoo/conditioner that the scent has ever lingered.
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
I have a very sensitive scalp as well as very frizzy hair. This shampoo does not irritate my scalp at all. It lathers well and I can use a little dollop for my long hair. My hair feels clean after using this shampoo BUT it does not do what it claims which is help with frizz. My hair is still frizzy whether I air dry, towel dry, or blow dry.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Annette S.
Morristown
With Long, curly and frizzy hair I was excited to try this shampoo at my daughters recommendation of using Living Proof products. The smell is amazing clean and fresh, lathers nicely and hair feels clean after using for a month. But it does not calm my normally frizzy hair as it claims to combat. Disappointed and will continue to search for one that does.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Having curly hair, frizz is an unfortunate necessity. This shampoo from Living Proof focuses solely on frizz and manageability. After using it, I was amazed at the softness of my hair. After styling it, I actually saw reduced frizz. I will definitely continue using this to see further results.
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
Smells great and although I am a huge fan of the Living Proof line, I found that the no frizz collection is not my fav. It is too over priced and this particular shampoo I felt didn't lather very well and therefore, I never felt like my hair was super clean afterwards
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
I love this shampoo! I have very thick, course, curly hair that I color and keep straightened so there is damaging happening and this helps keep my hair smooth and soft. It is quite expensive and I don't always use it but if I want to splurge this is my go to.
Abby B.
Is this product expensive and how well does it work on thick hair?
Brandie R.
texas
I have naturally wavy/curly hair that's very prone to frizz; will this help tame the frizz but not weigh down my hair? Is it sulfate free?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
About how much is this product and do you recommend it?
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Is this shampoo worth it?
Bastobika G.
Kolkata
I have very frizzy wavy hair.I cannot leave my hair open at all because of the frizz.What product should I use to tame it down and also give me straighter hair ?