BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary shampoo featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This weightlessly hydrating formula gently cleanses the hair and effectively blocks humidity for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Shampoo works best in conjunction with No Frizz Conditioner and stylers. For enhanced results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity.

• Is this shampoo worth it?2 Answers
  • Is this product expensive and how well does it work on thick hair?3 Answers
  • Does this actually help with smoothing down frizz? I would have tho...2 Answers
Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo
  • "I have naturally curly hair and my hair probably doesn't like it because it has no oils or silicones." in 2 reviews
  • "I use a flat iron to keep it smooth and straight, but just sleeping on my hair or pulling it back in a ponytail puts creases in it that require daily straightening." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a little sticker shock for $10 for the travel size, but every shampoo I had tried for my thick frizzy hair leaves my hair greasy and weighed down." in 1 review
  • "i have thick coarse hair and until i tried this product the only way to calm it was to consider a brazilian treatment which can damage your hair and scalp .. living proof really works and it smells nice too!" in 1 review
  • "Loved this shampoo after the first few washes but then it stopped working for me." in 1 review
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the second time I am trying this shampoo and conditioner and I have to say that I'm very pleased with the results. This shampoo is so consentrated that you only need a little bit to get your hair clean and I absolutely adore the smell of it...so fresh! It stays with me even after a few days of not washing. I also find that I feel my hair stays cleaner for longer than usualy. I know this is will sound yucky to some but I actually went 5 days between washes and my hair stayed nice and smooth and felt cleaned the whole time. The bad part is that it is so pricey! I really had to think about wanting to spend that much money on shampoo! But now that I have it, with the great job it does in keeping my hair clean for days, looks like I won't have to use it as much so it should last me a good long time. If you're wanting to try, start with the smaller sizes to give it a try before making that big investment.
Shante A.
Shante A.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo dries the hell out of my hair! I wanted to love this since it has one of those "allure" favorites sticker on it. I'm giving it 2 stars because I did not use the conditioner along with it, maybe that would make the world of a difference- who knows. I usually don't like to use conditioner all the time since I use a leave in conditioner or an oil and I feel like too many products will leave my hair looking greasy. I will continue using the bottle and trying with different conditioners to see what works.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is by fair my favrite shampoo. I will no longer by any other shampoos again. I am of mixed descent, half black. I have extremely curly hair and frizz. This shampoo makes my hair so manageable. The curls are more defined and there is just about zero frizz after. Usually shampoos do not do this for me. My hair feels beyond clean after using it and it also smells real good. Granted, it is pricy, but it is so worth it. I will continue to buy this and I can imagine trying anything else.
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Albuquerque, NM
Love love love. After borrowing this from my mom for a few days I had to get some to bring home with me. It's made such a difference to my hair. Which is waist length, oily at the roots, dry at the ends, wavy (curly when it's shorter), and frizzy. This cuts the frizz to the point that it's nearly nonexistent. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it too oily or greasy, like a lot of other frizz and curly hair products do. I'm a big fan and prefer this over the perfect hair day range.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Morehead City, NC
I have fine, thin hair that has a natural wave/kinky curl to it AND I live at the beach. Humidity is high all year long and is my worst enemy. I was turned on to this shampoo by YouTuber Dominique Sasche about a month ago. I have to say that I love this shampoo. It not only protects my hair and keeps it from frizzing, I have also noticed that I can go longer in between shampoos, which is extremely beneficial to my locks.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really wanted to love this. To get a feel for the products I did not use any of my normal products for moisture and frizz control - just the shampoo and conditioner. At first I was very happy - my hair was very soft and shiny but as the day wore on my hair lost all of that and started getting tangled. I normally only shampoo/condition my hair 1 to 2 times per week but with this I would probably need to wash daily.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Plano , TX
I have very frizzy wavy hair and this has been the only frizz shampoo that has tamed the frizz. I used it originally in Canada while on vacation. We were near rivers, and the ocean and rained most of the time so I thought it was a perfect time to try out the travel size set. I am now on my 3rd normal size bottle. It is a little pricey but if my hair is happy and tamed then I am happy.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the other products from the no frizz line and this was no exception! I have naturally very curly dry hair and my hair too to this surprisingly well! For one it lathered up just enough to help my hair feel nice and clean without over drying it out! I really love the way all the products from this one smell and this is the most effective product line for fighting frizz!
Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
I got a sample of this shampoo in my Birchbox this month and was really exited to try it. i thought it would be good, since it's so expensive, but I was sadly underwhelmed by it.
Pros: It lathers quite nicely and made it feel very clean and it has a nice scent
Cons: It left my hair feeling rough and it didn't control my frizz AT ALL, even when using the conditioner right after.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Reidsville, GA
I have very damaged, very frizzy hair.

This entire system WORKS!!!! Also, I live in south Georgia... humidity! I can use this and go out all day/night and my hair is as smooth when I get home as it was when I left.

The smell isn't great but it's not a bad smell either. Definitely worth the money. I would recommend this to any and everyone.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
About how much is this product and do you recommend it?
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
texas
I have naturally wavy/curly hair that's very prone to frizz; will this help tame the frizz but not weigh down my hair? Is it sulfate free?
Abby B.
Abby B.
Is this product expensive and how well does it work on thick hair?
Shayna K.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this shampoo worth it?
Bastobika G.
Bastobika G.
Kolkata
I have very frizzy wavy hair.I cannot leave my hair open at all because of the frizz.What product should I use to tame it down and also give me straighter hair ?