Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Virginia B.Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream uploaded by Virginia B.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A styling cream that smooths, conditions, and eliminates frizz by blocking humidity without weighing hair down. It weightlessly blocks humidity 70 percent better than silicones and oils. This cream fights the causes of frizz humidity and friction.

Buy on bluemer...
Ashley M.
I truly LOVE living proof, I wish I could just buy it all but being a mom I switch it up often!

This styling cream makes my thin, needs more volume finer hair style so much better! I curl my hair often as I hate straight hair oh myself.. it’s effortless, makes my hair smooth, silky and styles perfectly! Definitely gives me perfect hair days! I love buying the sample sizes/travel sizes for traveling, on the go or budgeting. I’ve had the full size for 6 plus months and it’s my favorite styling cream to use daily or ever other day!
Highly recommend and perfect for color treated, treatment treated hair also!!
Kelly B.
Breinigsville, PA
Doesn’t weigh down hair, clean and fresh scent, doesn’t become sticky. The no frizz line by Living Proof is my favorite for maintaining sleek hair in humidity. It was amazing in Florida for a vacation! I can air dry naturally wavy hair.
Nikki R.
starkville
First of all, any product of Living Proof is amazing. However, this no frizz styling cream is so good. It makes your hair feel so soft and smooth and easier to style because no frizz! Not to mention, it smells so so good!!
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Love this. It's lightweight, not sticky, smells great , and my hair doesn't feel gross after using it. It says to use on damp hair but I'll use it on dry hair and it works great too. Will definitely be buying this guy again!
Brittany C.
Oxford, AL
This seems to be the only anti-frizz serum that doesn’t leave my hair looking greasy or oily. It definitely exceeded my expectations - it smoothed the frizz and kept my hair smooth all day I hour it causing my hair to look dirty. Although it is slightly high in price, it’s worth the cost. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future.
El M.
I have used this in medium and it works well on my coarse color treated shoulder length blonde hair. The main thing to be careful of is using too much as it will make your hair greasy. Use the right amount and your hair will not completely frizz free but you will notice a difference!
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
Smells good. Haven't noticed a huge difference in my hair. My hair is combination wavy, straight. It's gotten waiver as I've gotten older. I'm also using the no frizz shampoo.
Caitlin R.
I am so in love with this product. I put it in after my leave in conditioner and it makes my hair so smooth. It smells amazing as do most Living Proof products. After I style my hair, my hair is noticeably smoother and shinier!
Rachael B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Surprisingly this treatment isn't as good as I'd hoped for after using the PhD line of products. It actual has less frizz fighting power than the 5 in 1 styling treatment. The scent is similar to the PhD but not as strong. Over all its an OK product if the humidity isn't too high.
Kelly W.
This product is horrible. My hair was more frizzy after applying this than when I use cheap, drugstore creams. It did not define my waves at all. Also, the smell was horrendous. Complete waste of money and definitely overrated.
Brittany A.
Kentucky
Does this product leave your hair feeling weighed down or greasy?
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL
I find that most anti-frizz serums do not work. Would I have any luck with this one?
Stephanie W.
Osceola, WI
Does this product give your hair a natural shine and reduce or eliminate the frizz, or does it give the greasy feel? I know some products do that so just wanted to see how you feel before buying. Thanks!
Jessica C.
Would really like to try this. I've tried Living Proof products before and they are amazing. Any thoughts on this product?
emmy m.
Is this product good to use before straightening iron or after ? Does it leave the hair feeling oily, greasy, sticky? Most products that are anti frizz usually leave the hair dry after its washed off... Does this product have that same effect on hair?