BY LIVING PROOF #40 in Hair Serums

A fast-absorbing oil that sets a new standard for nourishing even the coarsest hair. Living Proof's team of scientists closely mimicked the fatty acid composition found naturally in healthy hair and paired it with the patented OFPMA technology an ingredient that blocks frizz and lowers surface tension to help the formula spread more evenly. It gives an extra dose of nourishment and frizz protection to the coarse hair that needs it most. The lightweight, buildable formula leaves hair feeling softer, smoother, and more manageable without feeling greasy or heavy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Stacy S.
By far the most superior hair oil I've used to date. It protects and nourishes my dry, color-treated hair and instantly makes it smooth and shiny without any added weight- which is where most hair oils fail. I love that it is silicone-free and paraben-free and smells amazing. Gives my hair the best scent! I use it after washing my hair with Living Proof's No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner. I find that sleek hair starts in the shower. I add two pumps of the Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil and a generous amount of the No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream and blow dry. I follow-up with the flat iron and once I'm finished I'll add one more pump of oil. I use this on my daughter as well.
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
This product is just okay in my opinion. This was my first time buying and maybe I’m just not using it the right way! I like how light it is and doesn’t really seem to weigh down my hair all that much. I feel like my frizz free style doesn’t last the whole day with this product though.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my September play box. I have  very curly /cozily hair and trying to keep my hair from drying out and becoming brittle and damaged is an essential part of my daily routine. When applying this product I concentrate it mostly to my ends with my hands then I brush it through the rest of my hair. I can’t say I found my hair to be less frizzy while using this but did notice my curls to be more tight. This is not gonna replace my regular oil
Caroleena R.
Newark
For years I have been trying to find a good oil for my hair as it gets dry easily but doesn't make it feel greasy. this is the best one I have found by far! the first time I bought it, I was worried it wouldn't work and not thrilled with the price but it was defiantly worth it! For me, I don't need a lot during a use so it has lasted long. I did not buy it to help with frizz but instead that it said that it would make my hair more "manageable" which it definitely helped with! after I use it, my hair styles so much more easily!
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
I naturally have wavy hair, but it also can get very frizzy. If it’s raining or humid I might as well just throw my hair on top of my head in a messy bun. I found this product a few months ago and it’s been a game changer for me. I use a pump or two on my hair when I’m about half way through drying my hair, and It makes my hair so much more manageable. When I blow dry my hair it has a lot of volume, but not in a good way unless I use this oil. I use this oil once I’m done styling my hair too, just to make sure my hair stays frizz free as long as possible.
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Lightweight, great smelling, works great. The price tag is high but the bottle will last you a long time. I love how this makes my hair look. I have a hard time recommending because of price but if you have cash to burn it’s so worth it.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
This oil works wonders when it comes to hydrating your hair without leaving it too greasy. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I have super long hair and I only need a few pumps of this for my whole head.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
So I work at Sephora and I decided to take a sample of those oil... And omg my eyes cannot believe how soft my hair got.... And my freeze? Bye bye!!!! I do much recommended this pedicure your hair will love it
Cloe S.
I used this with the shampoo as directed and they both dried my hair out so badly. I have smallish wavy kinks but I have had a keratin treatment, so my hair isn't too frizzy to begin with. This MADE my hair frizzy and dry, also, it makes my hair oily. Only rating 2 stars because it smells so good.
Josie S.
boston
I don’t have a major issue with frizz when it comes to my hair so I can’t speak on whether this helps with that or not but I do experience dry ends from coloring my hair and getting it styled and this helps keep my ends looking hydrated and healthy! It also smells great.
melissa P.
Does this leave a oil film on you're hair?
Drea M.
Does this oil weigh your hair down or make your hair look oily ?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How heavy is this oil? Does it leave any residue? Also, how is it with dry hair?
Ashley R.
Baltimore, MD
Does this work well with fine hair?
Hayley I.
Would love to know if it's worth the price, how is the smell, and does it leave your hair feeling oily. Thanks