BY LIVING PROOF #32 in Hair Oil

Descriptions:

A nourishing, fast-absorbing hair oil treatment Features a residue-free & silicone-free formula Contains an optimal blend of nourishing oils that mimic hair's natural oil composition Features patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) that weightlessly blocks humidity Provides coarse hair with groundbreaking frizz protection Leaves hair soft, smooth, shiny, manageable & healthy looking Safe for color & chemically treated hair.

Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
I got a little foil packet sample of this in a subscription box. My hair is naturally curly and, at the time, it was long down to my waist. I was able to get about three applications out of this tiny sample because a little goes a long way. It was phenomenal!! I used only this oil in my hair, without any other styling products, and I let my hair air-dry. I had beautiful, natural, soft curls for the next few days with zero frizz. This is a miracle oil for curly hair!!
Stacy S.
By far the most superior hair oil I've used to date. It protects and nourishes my dry, color-treated hair and instantly makes it smooth and shiny without any added weight- which is where most hair oils fail. I love that it is silicone-free and paraben-free and smells amazing. Gives my hair the best scent! I use it after washing my hair with Living Proof's No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner. I find that sleek hair starts in the shower. I add two pumps of the Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil and a generous amount of the No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream and blow dry. I follow-up with the flat iron and once I'm finished I'll add one more pump of oil. I use this on my daughter as well.
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
I love this oil for my curls but the product doesn’t last long, especially if you have long and very dry hair. The oil ends up not spreading well or far if you have long dry hair like I do. I like the product though a lot. When I comb it through my hair I put it mostly on my ends cause your scalp is naturally more oily in the first place. It repairs my hair and also makes it shine while taming my frizz! I can use it without and leave in which is great for when I am running low on time in the mornings! I recommend this oil for curly haired peeps like myself!
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
I liked this oil while I was using it (I had to stop using it after I got my keratin treatment done in my hair) it smells really good, doesn’t make my hair feel too too greasy but kept my ends really soft and silky. My only complaint is the pump on the bottle would get stuck which would make it hard to get the product out
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I received this as a gift, and was nervous to use it in my hair. I’ve gone back and purchased it twice! It keeps my hair from frizzing, breaking, and it gives my hair an overall soft and clean look. I love the smell and feel of this oil. I use one pump on the ends and it lasts for the entirety of my ends! I love this!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
This product is great!
So many hair oils can leave your hair heavy and greasy, but not this
one. This absorbs right in, and the frizz is gone for at least 48
hours. I put a small amount in when it is damp, before I put in a styling cream. A little goes a LONG way. I use 1 pump and only put it on my ends, working it up.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my September play box. I have  very curly /cozily hair and trying to keep my hair from drying out and becoming brittle and damaged is an essential part of my daily routine. When applying this product I concentrate it mostly to my ends with my hands then I brush it through the rest of my hair. I can’t say I found my hair to be less frizzy while using this but did notice my curls to be more tight. This is not gonna replace my regular oil
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I enjoy this because it’s an oil that nourishes the hair. Not sure if I notice a difference with the frizz though. I don’t recall a scent so I’m not sure if it smells nice. I would try it out if you’re looking for something to help with frizz but nourish the hair too.
Michelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil is a high-quality oil to add moisture to the ends of my hair. I have a few hair extensions that tend to get dry and need extra moisture, and this oil does the trick. It’s a bit thick, so a little goes a long way!
Caroleena G.
Newark, DE
For years I have been trying to find a good oil for my hair as it gets dry easily but doesn't make it feel greasy. this is the best one I have found by far! the first time I bought it, I was worried it wouldn't work and not thrilled with the price but it was defiantly worth it! For me, I don't need a lot during a use so it has lasted long. I did not buy it to help with frizz but instead that it said that it would make my hair more "manageable" which it definitely helped with! after I use it, my hair styles so much more easily!
melissa P.
Does this leave a oil film on you're hair?
Drea M.
Does this oil weigh your hair down or make your hair look oily ?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How heavy is this oil? Does it leave any residue? Also, how is it with dry hair?
Ashley R.
Baltimore, MD
Does this work well with fine hair?
Gabriela B.