BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A nourishing, fast-absorbing hair oil treatment Features a residue-free & silicone-free formula Contains an optimal blend of nourishing oils that mimic hair's natural oil composition Features patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) that weightlessly blocks humidity Provides coarse hair with groundbreaking frizz protection Leaves hair soft, smooth, shiny, manageable & healthy looking Safe for color & chemically treated hair.

LaureN C.
Orlando
By far the BEST frizz-reducing product I have every sampled and then PURCHASED. When I got the sample from Sephora, I was like oh, okay this probably won't help much... I was so wrong. I ended up buying the full size product immediately after running out of the sample because it works so well. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil can definitely withstand the Florida summer heat which is everything I need and more 🙌. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with frizzy hair, especially my curly/wavy haired, Florida friends!
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
I love this oil for my curls but the product doesn’t last long, especially if you have long and very dry hair. The oil ends up not spreading well or far if you have long dry hair like I do. I like the product though a lot. When I comb it through my hair I put it mostly on my ends cause your scalp is naturally more oily in the first place. It repairs my hair and also makes it shine while taming my frizz! I can use it without and leave in which is great for when I am running low on time in the mornings! I recommend this oil for curly haired peeps like myself!
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I received this as a gift, and was nervous to use it in my hair. I’ve gone back and purchased it twice! It keeps my hair from frizzing, breaking, and it gives my hair an overall soft and clean look. I love the smell and feel of this oil. I use one pump on the ends and it lasts for the entirety of my ends! I love this!
Caroleena G.
Wilmington, DE
For years I have been trying to find a good oil for my hair as it gets dry easily but doesn't make it feel greasy. this is the best one I have found by far! the first time I bought it, I was worried it wouldn't work and not thrilled with the price but it was defiantly worth it! For me, I don't need a lot during a use so it has lasted long. I did not buy it to help with frizz but instead that it said that it would make my hair more "manageable" which it definitely helped with! after I use it, my hair styles so much more easily!
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
The nourishing oil is my go to. I had dry hair that is color treated and damaged so I keep the oil in my car. If I don’t style my hair I do make sure to put the oil in my hair. Even if I do a blow out or curl my hair I add the oil to the ends.
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
If I could give this 6 stars I would. This is my new favorite hair care brand. I have noticed such a change in my hair in such a short amount of time. If there was something I would fix it would be the smell and the price. This brand is not good for someone who is on a budget
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
I enjoyed this product a lot more than the Bumble and Bumble invisible oil. It seems to work better by keeping my hair frizz-free and my style looking fresh. It didn't leave my hair feeling overly oily and weighed down. I will be purchasing this product again.
Natalie A.
I initially purchased this product because I had heard so many great things about it, but for me it was a dud. I felt like this was a dry oil (which is typically a great thing) but I just felt like It was making my hair greasy without taming any of my frizz or helping to soften or moisture my hair. I would recommend trying it out in the store if possible before purchasing. Also, the pump stopped working after a few uses. So disappointing for an oil that is so pricey.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Can’t say enough great things about how well this product handles the frizzies and just makes my hair shine all day!!!! I have dark brown wavy hair and always have issues especially with where I live in this hot and humid Florida weather! I would definitely recommend this is a must try!!!
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Best thing on the market for dry, frizzy hair. I have hair past my butt. It's super thick, dry, extremely frizzy and curly/wavy. Its a headache and been unmanageable for years. I found this at ULTA one day and decided to give it a try. It has changed my hair game. My hair hasn't looked or felt this good in years. It's a little more pricey, but I would pay more, knowing it actually works this well. Don't sleep on this, y'all will regret it.
melissa P.
Does this leave a oil film on you're hair?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How heavy is this oil? Does it leave any residue? Also, how is it with dry hair?
Drea M.
Does this oil weigh your hair down or make your hair look oily ?
Ashley R.
Baltimore, MD
Does this work well with fine hair?
Hayley I.
Would love to know if it's worth the price, how is the smell, and does it leave your hair feeling oily. Thanks