BY LIVING PROOF

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Descriptions:

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled A dry conditioning spray that instantly tames up to 92 percent of frizz on dry hair by adding softness, smoothness, and shine. Key benefits: - Eliminates frizz - Replenishes hair's natural oils - Refreshes dull hair in-between shampoos If you want to know more… Instant De-Frizzer was formulated to bring your hair back to a smooth, frizz-free state. Ideal for use between shampoos, it provides UV protection and restores natural oils for softness, smoothness, and healthy-looking shine without residue or buildup. The key ingredients: - Unique five-oil blend mimics the oils naturally found in healthy hair. - Patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) helps to seal the cuticle, tames frizz, and smooths hair without any build-up or residue. - High refractive emollient creates shine. - Quick-drying emollient dries instantly without ruining your style. - Cationic conditioning agent adds manageability and softness, and helps to seal the cuticle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is silicone-free and safe for color and chemically treated hair.

• really want to purchase this but before i do, Can someone...1 Answers
  • Sounds great!! I wanna try this. Is it available in India?1 Answers
  • really want to purchase this but before i do, Can someone...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
olivia m.
I have wavy, course in spots, color damaged, frizzy hair, naturally, and when I use a hairdryer my hair gets super puffy and frizzy. I like to use this product after blowdrying my hair and before I curl or straighten it. I will spray this product all over my hair (avoiding my roots, and making sure to hit my ends with extra product), holding it about 8 inches away from my head. Once I have sprayed my hair, I will smooth it down with my fingers and then proceed to style it. I have noticed that my hair stays smooth while I'm inside, but if I go outside on a humid day, my hair will still start to frizz up. I do love the smell of this product though, and If I stay inside then my hair stays smooth. I just wish this product would keep my smooth when I go outside on humid days because I'm outside a lot in the summer. I was selected as a recipient of a VirtualVox campaign through Influenster, so I purchased a trial size of this product for testing purposes.
Vannessa C.
I have to remember this tames frizz up to 93% when in reality it feels like it’s 100%!
I am always trying to combat my frizzy hair problems! Being on my feet 24/7 I’ve tried a couple things for those days I can’t do a full anti-frizz routine. Luckily I gave this product a try, and when I say instant I mean instant!
Total difference in my hair!
The texture seemed to be so tamed, and smooth, totally shook!
Now the fragrance is not one of overwhelming floral smells, it was so fresh and super clean. I wear perfume and try to avoid other heavy fragrances I have in body care.

You should defiantly give this a try, so go do it!!!
Head to your local Sephora asap and tell me what you think!!
#DefrizzAtSephora
#Contest
@livingproofinc
@influenster
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
I bought this product as part of the #Influenster virtual #VoxBox and was very excited to use it as I love the Living Proof Products. I, also, have pretty wild hair as it's get very frizzy and wavy in any kind of moisture or heat. The product smells great and it did a bit for my frizz but my hair is pretty thick and I think I need something a bit stronger. It will most likely work great for people with mild frizz and thinner hair but for me, I'll keep searching.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
I tried this product in hopes that it can tame my unruly curls during this crazy Florida heat and it didn’t do much for me. I do like that it is very lightweight and the smell isn’t overwhelming. However, I had to spray a significant amount to see a difference in my hair and it was barely there. Also, I made sure to completely wash my hair and dry it before trying this product so I’m not sure if that played a part in it but I was expecting better results.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I was actually pretty surprised with this spray. I have tried many different de frizzers and they all left my hair feeling heavy and greasy. I have thick somewhat frizzy hair that I have to treat the ends every now and again. I followed the dorections and lightly swiped in a downward motion towards the ends of my strands and sprayed. It legit deflated my frizz while leaving my hair soft and shiny. I’m glad I made this purchase, it’s great for those days you have to run out of the house and can’t fix your hair in time! I highly recommend this to anyone that has issues with difficult hair.
Crystal M.
Columbia
It is great for my hot and high humidity environment. I have long, straight, fine, and color treated hair. I spray and use fingers to smooth. It only takes a small amount but do NOT spray in a confined area. It makes me choke and cough unlike any other spray I have ever used. The spray is so thick it feels like it is coating my lungs lol. I step out into the bedroom and it doesn’t bother me at all! Otherwise a miracle product for frizzy hair!
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
I received this in my Sephora playbox and was pretty excited because i was really tired of my hair becoming a frizzy mess. I’ve tried this product on my hair for a blowout post shower. My hair is thick so i try to put enough and this did not meet my expectations. Sadly my hair was still frizzy. I’ve tried it many different ways and still the frizz is around. Glad i just got this as a sample. Probably will not be repurchasing
Corinne C.
Dayton, OH
This spring and humidity has made my damaged, wavy hair get unmanageably frizzy. This product does a great job of taking fly-always after styling. Also it smells amazing as well. It obviously doesn’t completely take the frizz out of hair, but that’s expected.

I like this product but it is kind of pricey. I do recommend and I will buy it again.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I really liked this defrizzer! I bought it right before our beach trip and it kept my hair from turning into a crazy rats nest while we were there. Price point is great, I believe you pay for what you get! The smell is a normal hair spray smell to me and didn’t last long after I sprayed which is ideal for me (not trying to use hair spray as perfume ya know). Living Proof products have never disappointed!
Nidia M.
Lenexa, KS
So I was a part of the Living Proof No-Frizz Instant De-Frizzer virtual box and honestly? this product does what it claims. It really helps with frizz I had these baby hairs that were just all over the place and my hair was just everywhere but this product made it so smooth! Highly recommend :) Here are some before and after pics as well :) the first is before
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
my curly hair is a mess most days!! Can someone tell me how they applied it when used?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
really want to purchase this but before i do, Can someone tell me if it will weigh down my curls?>
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
Does it leave an oily residue? Where can buy it?
Tiff B.
Johnstown
Does this make your hair look greasy I have a frizz cream but it makes my hair look really greasy
Being H.
Sounds great!! I wanna try this. Is it available in India?

back