BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

As a person who has gigantic hair as soon as there’s a hint of humidity in the air, I was skeptical ofLiving Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield. This lightweight spray claimed to block out humidity without weighing hair down with the help of Living Proof’s patented molecule that effectively coats each strand of hair to optimize its condition. I’m personally not opposed to the weight that hair products give my hair, as I have a lot of unwanted volume, but I hate the feeling of hairspray in my hair because of the stickiness it brings to the table. Jessica is actually the opposite of me, with a fine hair texture and mega desire for volume. We both tried this spray over the last few undeniably humid days and we’re total believers of this product’s claims.What we liked most was that it really didn’t feel like anything was being added to our hair – there was no notable change in hair once it was sprayed (though my hair was a little less huge, which I was grateful for); it didn’t weigh hair down or deflate existing style. Jessica said her curls stayed bouncy a lot longer than a typical humid day would allow—a true testament to the product if you know her and her pin-straight hair. This spray was not able to block out 100% of the humidity in the air, but nothing really can, so if you’re into drastically reducing the humidity’s impact on your hair, definitely check this spray out!

Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love this spray. I have thick, fine hair. When it's humid out, which in the south that's like 97% of the time, that translates to a hot mess. My hair grows in size, but falls flat in style. I decided to splurge and try this spray by Living Proof, and its been a game changer. After curling or straightening my hair, I spray this all over followed by hairspray. It's made a world of difference in how my hair handles humidity. I'm so glad I found this because it will forever be a staple in my haircare routine!
Stephanie D.
New York, USA
I love this hairspray! It doesn’t make my hair crunchy at all, but still holds my curl. It smells nice as well. I would say it has a medium hold. It is also great in the heat because my hair doesn’t get frizzy. I think it’s worth the price.
Whitney L.
Cupertino , CA
Another Living Proof product that I wanted to love but didn't. It didn't really prevent frizz completely but it reduced it some. Kind of made my hair a little crunchy/dry feeling. My hair it normally lightly wavy and I saw nothing really exciting happening in general.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
I love using this product to finish off my styles. It's perfect to use during the hot and humid summer months and for any outdoor event. It keeps my hair style looking fresh and frizz free. It doesn't leave it feeling too crunchy and it moves well.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! It does help tame my frizz and dryness, especially during the summer. Even if it didn't help I would use it for the smell alone! It smells absolutely delicious! It is kind of a fruity perfume smell that lingers in your hair! It costs around $22 and it totally worth every penny!
Amy Catherine S.
This dry conditioning, no frizz spray transforms and smooths your hair and smells wonderful. I use it every time my hair is down bc I have naturally curly / wavy hair that loves to frizz out
kelly G.
Stanley
Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield thank you i would and have recommend this brand to all my friends and family members. I definitely needed this product in my life.
jess h.
Tomball, TX
This keeps my mane in check! I live in Houston and humidity is horrible. I spray this in the morning after i style my hair and it makes the world of difference. It smells nice and it doesn’t feel like i have anything in my hair. Once again living prof saves the day!
Therese S.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is my go to hairspray. The fragrance is amazing yet light! It’s long lasting and keeps my hair looking and smelling great all day with out the harshness like some other hairsprays have. I have curly dark brown hair and find it can still control it!
Morgan L.
New york, NY
I notice a difference when I use this! This is the last product I spray on my hair after I blow dry and curl it. It visibly keeps my hair from frizzing when it’s humid outside! I highly recommend. Took a few uses to notice a difference!
Sara C.
Is this expensive? How well does it work? And where can you buy it from?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this at protecting your hair? Does it really help?
Alex :.
Boise
I really want to try this, where can I find it?
Kelliejo W.
Muskegon, MI
I have been wanting to try this brand for a while but am unsure how it will effect my hair. I really don't want it to make it greasy or look unwashed like some brands do. So if any one has used this and knows it well I would love to hear what you have to say.
Stephanie S.
Santa Ana, CA
I've been looking for something to make my natural curls stay all day without getting super frizzy or lose there shape! Is this something worth trying? Or does it just work when you straighten your hair. I'm trying to let my hair grow out and not get too happy with the iron.