BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

As a person who has gigantic hair as soon as there’s a hint of humidity in the air, I was skeptical ofLiving Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield. This lightweight spray claimed to block out humidity without weighing hair down with the help of Living Proof’s patented molecule that effectively coats each strand of hair to optimize its condition. I’m personally not opposed to the weight that hair products give my hair, as I have a lot of unwanted volume, but I hate the feeling of hairspray in my hair because of the stickiness it brings to the table. Jessica is actually the opposite of me, with a fine hair texture and mega desire for volume. We both tried this spray over the last few undeniably humid days and we’re total believers of this product’s claims.What we liked most was that it really didn’t feel like anything was being added to our hair – there was no notable change in hair once it was sprayed (though my hair was a little less huge, which I was grateful for); it didn’t weigh hair down or deflate existing style. Jessica said her curls stayed bouncy a lot longer than a typical humid day would allow—a true testament to the product if you know her and her pin-straight hair. This spray was not able to block out 100% of the humidity in the air, but nothing really can, so if you’re into drastically reducing the humidity’s impact on your hair, definitely check this spray out!

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This spray is great. I thought maybe it was a hairspray when i purchased it but it's not and that's great as I need a lot of control when my hair is down and not a lot of hair spray as I like natural movement in my hair.
My hair is different. I have pretty curly hair. The curl pattern is not great from heat damage so I never wear it natural. I wash my hair every four to six days because I'm trying to grow it out and make it healthy but I heat dry every wash day as well as flatiron and then flatiron every other day as well. I have a ton of flyaways from broken hairs and split ends and with any humidity or moisture in the air my hair gets big a lot. It gets big and is Nothing like what I started with.
So I styled my hair as usual and then followed the directions on the bottle. It was an especially hot and humid day that I would be sweating a lot and the heat would mess up my smooth straight hair usually.
I didnt have high hopes for this as no high end or drugstore product has been able to do the job before.
I sprayed a decent amount throughout my hair and brushed it through then added another final spray. Throughout the day it didn't get huge or get big where I didn't want it to be. It lasted for a few hours before I needed another touch up.
That was amazing as nothing has worked past 5 and through different layers.
Its decently priced for the amount and it will last a few weeks of daily use as it is an aerosol and aerosols go quickly as is their nature with a non stop nozzle spray but its got a decent amount in it so its a pretty good deal.
The only thing I don't love and it's a small thing really is that the scent is really different. I don't like it. Its almost spicy in my nose but that only lasts for a moment and goes away pretty quickly. I wear perfume daily and a ton of scented lotions and hair products so im not sensitive to scents but i still just really don't love the scent so it may be hard for those with a scent sensitivity to handle but it does go away pretty immediately so it shouldn't be too big of a problem. Sold online or in store at sephora and and online at their site and any living proof authorized retailer from their site. Otherwise don't waste your time because it will be not real most likely and thats not safe. it also won't perform the same. If You have the same frizz problems as me I totally recommend this.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love this spray. I have thick, fine hair. When it's humid out, which in the south that's like 97% of the time, that translates to a hot mess. My hair grows in size, but falls flat in style. I decided to splurge and try this spray by Living Proof, and its been a game changer. After curling or straightening my hair, I spray this all over followed by hairspray. It's made a world of difference in how my hair handles humidity. I'm so glad I found this because it will forever be a staple in my haircare routine!
Stephanie D.
New York, USA
I love this hairspray! It doesn’t make my hair crunchy at all, but still holds my curl. It smells nice as well. I would say it has a medium hold. It is also great in the heat because my hair doesn’t get frizzy. I think it’s worth the price.
Whitney L.
Cupertino
Another Living Proof product that I wanted to love but didn't. It didn't really prevent frizz completely but it reduced it some. Kind of made my hair a little crunchy/dry feeling. My hair it normally lightly wavy and I saw nothing really exciting happening in general.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
I love using this product to finish off my styles. It's perfect to use during the hot and humid summer months and for any outdoor event. It keeps my hair style looking fresh and frizz free. It doesn't leave it feeling too crunchy and it moves well.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! It does help tame my frizz and dryness, especially during the summer. Even if it didn't help I would use it for the smell alone! It smells absolutely delicious! It is kind of a fruity perfume smell that lingers in your hair! It costs around $22 and it totally worth every penny!
Amy Catherine S.
This dry conditioning, no frizz spray transforms and smooths your hair and smells wonderful. I use it every time my hair is down bc I have naturally curly / wavy hair that loves to frizz out
kelly G.
Stanley
Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield thank you i would and have recommend this brand to all my friends and family members. I definitely needed this product in my life.
jess h.
Tomball, TX
This keeps my mane in check! I live in Houston and humidity is horrible. I spray this in the morning after i style my hair and it makes the world of difference. It smells nice and it doesn’t feel like i have anything in my hair. Once again living prof saves the day!
Kelly K.
new haven
Obsessed with this spray. I use it all Summer and it smells amazing too. Truly works in the humidity. I have thick hair and it did last me quite a while. Worth the money, I need to buy more.
Sara C.
Is this expensive? How well does it work? And where can you buy it from?
Alex :.
Boise
I really want to try this, where can I find it?
Kelliejo W.
Muskegon, MI
I have been wanting to try this brand for a while but am unsure how it will effect my hair. I really don't want it to make it greasy or look unwashed like some brands do. So if any one has used this and knows it well I would love to hear what you have to say.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much does t his cost?
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
I love living proof product, but was wondering how this one is. I have super curly hair and my frizz is crazy. Is this product as good as there other ones

back