Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield

Living Proof’s scientists developed a weightless solution for dry hair that provides six times more humidity protection. Powered by a patented frizz-fighting molecule, OFPMA, it prevents frizz and flyaways. Plus there’s no build up—so it won’t deflate your style.

Morgan L.
new york
I notice a difference when I use this! This is the last product I spray on my hair after I blow dry and curl it. It visibly keeps my hair from frizzing when it’s humid outside! I highly recommend. Took a few uses to notice a difference!
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
It is a blessing if you have unruly & frizzy hair. My scalp sweats a lot. This magic potion prevents it from UV rays without weighing your hair down. It is silicone & parabens free. Highly recommended.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! It does help tame my frizz and dryness, especially during the summer. Even if it didn't help I would use it for the smell alone! It smells absolutely delicious! It is kind of a fruity perfume smell that lingers in your hair! It costs around $22 and it totally worth every penny!
jess h.
Tomball, TX
This keeps my mane in check! I live in Houston and humidity is horrible. I spray this in the morning after i style my hair and it makes the world of difference. It smells nice and it doesn’t feel like i have anything in my hair. Once again living prof saves the day!
New Prt Rchy, FL
Holy grail of hair spray. Being a Floridian, this is a must have. It doesn’t eliminate all frizz, but it holds up better than anything else in the heart of Florida summer.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
I've used this several times to keep my naturally curly hair straight and frizz free and it has worked out so far. I feel like I need a lot if it, but I will definitely continue to use for important occasions.
Stephanie F.
Mobile , AL
This is one of my go to favorite products. I use this in winter and in the heat of summer and my hair still looks good the next day. It’s also doubles for me as a lightweight dry shampoo and is perfect for my hair.
Jen C.
Frizzy hair girls, this is your best friend for the sauna heat of summer! It helps hold my curls, without making them stiff, it doesn't build up, and kept the no frizz promise in full effect for more than 24 hours, and counting. The best way to do it is to lift hair in small sections, and give a quick spray, much like you would do with dry shampoo. Effective, without being heavily perfumed, which with everything else having a scent, is kinda nice. No stickiness, or crunch left behind with air drying.
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
This product does fight humidity well for me. You do have to apply it in sections and it did leave a slight residue in my hair. I got used to the scent although initially it was not pleasant. Since it is a spray, I find my hair isn't quite as manageable when I use it, for example running fingers through my hair isn't quite so easy. Overall, I use it mostly in the summer for outdoor events when I want my hair to stay in control, and it works great for that.
Nancy K.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I have thick wavy hair and I'm always looking for products to help control my hair especially on humid and rainy days. When I tried this at Sephora it felt lightweight so I was excited to try it at home. The directions are to spray it throughout your hair but when I did it made my hair feel damp which I didn't like. I tried it several times and I can't say that I noticed any difference in my hair. Unfortunately it was disappointing for me.
Sara C.
Is this expensive? How well does it work? And where can you buy it from?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much does t his cost?
Stephanie C.
Santa ana, CA
I've been looking for something to make my natural curls stay all day without getting super frizzy or lose there shape! Is this something worth trying? Or does it just work when you straighten your hair. I'm trying to let my hair grow out and not get too happy with the iron.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this at protecting your hair? Does it really help?
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
I love living proof product, but was wondering how this one is. I have super curly hair and my frizz is crazy. Is this product as good as there other ones