Add a Photo

By LIVING PROOF
#245 in Hairspray

Living Proof’s scientists developed a weightless solution for dry hair that provides six times more humidity protection. Powered by a patented frizz-fighting molecule, OFPMA, it prevents frizz and flyaways. Plus there’s no build up—so it won’t deflate your style.

Photos (3)
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Chestnut Hill, MA

I have thick wavy hair and I'm always looking for products to help control my hair especially on humid and rainy days. When I tried this at Sephora it felt lightweight so I was excited to try it at home. The directions are to spray it throughout your hair but when I did it made my hair feel damp which I didn't like. I tried it several times and I can't say that I noticed any difference in my hair. Unfortunately it was disappointing for me.
Tori L.
Tori L.

Such an amazing product from Living Proof! It honestly does help fight against any frizz but doesn't weigh the hair down! It smells good and feels good for sure! I have really dry curly hair that I blow dry and straighten multiple times a week and I always like to finish off my hair with this spray just to make sure that the gross humidity over here won;t totally kill my good hair day!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Kensington, MD

Absolutely amazing. My sister has straight, thin hair that is easily affected by humidity and she loved it in Texas, so I tried it in the Maryland rains and humidity and it held my style for two whole days before I noticed any humidity affecting my style. Also, worked well enough that I only needed a minor touch up and combo with the Living Proof Dry Shampoo for truly extended style!
Nargis A.
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC

This spray works wonders for my hair. I have fine, naturally wavy hair that I straighten almost every time I wash my hair (once a week). Any hint of humidity or rain will cause my hair to get wavy and frizzy almost immediately, and this spray stops that from happening! I spray it on my hair after styling and before hairspray, and it lasts all day and week.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Philadelphia, PA

This spray was my savior this summer on a hot and humid day! Living Proof is fairly pricey, but worth it as the cheaper products just do not stack up. To make it even better it smells, AMAZING along with keeping all of my flyaways and frizz in check. I even keep a travel spray in my handbag at all times - don't leave home without it!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA

In Louisiana we have VERY HUMID AND HOT weather conditions, which doesn't leave my hair so smooth and frizz free. However, this product has changed the game for me. I bought this at Sephora, and it's worth every penny! Affordable, easy to apply, and mostly it definitely held true to the test! Highly recommended!
Haley J.
Haley J.
Clemson, SC

I live in a pretty humid area so whenever I straighten my hair it tends to wind up with a wave by the end of the day. This spray definitely helps keep my hair straight! I like the packaging. The only issue I really have with it is that it smells awful so you want to use it last and leave the room right after!
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

This is a miracle product! If there's even a touch of humidity in the air my hair immediately frizzes up. This product has become a holy grail because it keeps my hair frizz free no matter what! I've been using it for a long time and have repurchased many times. Great product for people with frizz problems!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
North Haven, CT

I thought this product was going to work better than it did. I applied it on a humid day and instead of taking my hair it gave a weird coarse texture and I didn't notice much of a difference with the frizz. I had to wash my hair to get the product "feel" out and couldn't just brush it out.
Yuliya A.
Yuliya A.
Mason, OH

This hairspray is amazing! I have very thick, curly hair that I blow out at least once a week and I live in a city that is miserably humid and his product does wonders for my hair! It is a bit pricey for a hairspray but it's worth it. Would definitely recommend!
Sara C.
Sara C.

Is this expensive? How well does it work? And where can you buy it from?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Santa Ana, CA

I've been looking for something to make my natural curls stay all day without getting super frizzy or lose there shape! Is this something worth trying? Or does it just work when you straighten your hair. I'm trying to let my hair grow out and not get too happy with the iron.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY

How much does t his cost?
stephanie p.
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ

I love living proof product, but was wondering how this one is. I have super curly hair and my frizz is crazy. Is this product as good as there other ones
Emily M.
Emily M.

Is this worth the price? Or is there something else out there that's similar for less?

Join Now