BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof’s scientists developed a weightless solution for dry hair that provides six times more humidity protection. Powered by a patented frizz-fighting molecule, OFPMA, it prevents frizz and flyaways. Plus there’s no build up—so it won’t deflate your style.

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! It does help tame my frizz and dryness, especially during the summer. Even if it didn't help I would use it for the smell alone! It smells absolutely delicious! It is kind of a fruity perfume smell that lingers in your hair! It costs around $22 and it totally worth every penny!
jess h.
tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This keeps my mane in check! I live in Houston and humidity is horrible. I spray this in the morning after i style my hair and it makes the world of difference. It smells nice and it doesn’t feel like i have anything in my hair. Once again living prof saves the day!
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this several times to keep my naturally curly hair straight and frizz free and it has worked out so far. I feel like I need a lot if it, but I will definitely continue to use for important occasions.
Delayna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, I have taken this on all of my beach trips and it makes all the difference for fly aways and frizz. I have started to use this spray in my everyday use as a staple now for smoother looking hair. I love the smell of the living proof line. I find that this spray really does make a difference if you have hair that goes wavy quickly after straightening it. I love how light weight this product is and I don't find that is builds up in my hair which is a win win!!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Frizzy hair girls, this is your best friend for the sauna heat of summer! It helps hold my curls, without making them stiff, it doesn't build up, and kept the no frizz promise in full effect for more than 24 hours, and counting. The best way to do it is to lift hair in small sections, and give a quick spray, much like you would do with dry shampoo. Effective, without being heavily perfumed, which with everything else having a scent, is kinda nice. No stickiness, or crunch left behind with air drying.
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does fight humidity well for me. You do have to apply it in sections and it did leave a slight residue in my hair. I got used to the scent although initially it was not pleasant. Since it is a spray, I find my hair isn't quite as manageable when I use it, for example running fingers through my hair isn't quite so easy. Overall, I use it mostly in the summer for outdoor events when I want my hair to stay in control, and it works great for that.
Nancy K.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I have thick wavy hair and I'm always looking for products to help control my hair especially on humid and rainy days. When I tried this at Sephora it felt lightweight so I was excited to try it at home. The directions are to spray it throughout your hair but when I did it made my hair feel damp which I didn't like. I tried it several times and I can't say that I noticed any difference in my hair. Unfortunately it was disappointing for me.
Alyssa C.
Lancaster , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I give it 6 stars? My hair is usually a frizzy monster the moment I step outside in the summer, yet the humidity shield has tamed it! No more just pulling my hair back after taking the time to style it! I always love the sent of LP products. The price is a little high but this can has lasted a long time and is definitely worth every penny!
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great, and while it works, it does not help with frizz as much as I was hoping for. There's definitely got to be a better product than this, I got a travel size by redeeming Sephora rewards, and to be honest I don't think I will be purchasing this after trying it since it just wasn't enough in the end.
Kristen m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a miracle product! If there's even a touch of humidity in the air my hair immediately frizzes up. This product has become a holy grail because it keeps my hair frizz free no matter what! I've been using it for a long time and have repurchased many times. Great product for people with frizz problems!
Sara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this expensive? How well does it work? And where can you buy it from?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much does t his cost?
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
I love living proof product, but was wondering how this one is. I have super curly hair and my frizz is crazy. Is this product as good as there other ones
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this at protecting your hair? Does it really help?
Stephanie C.
Santa ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for something to make my natural curls stay all day without getting super frizzy or lose there shape! Is this something worth trying? Or does it just work when you straighten your hair. I'm trying to let my hair grow out and not get too happy with the iron.