Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz

by Living Proof

Weightlessly Blocks Humidity Makes Hair Smooth & Manageable No Heavy Silicones or Oils Color Safe No Frizz The first breakthrough of its kind in over 30 years, this anti-frixx solution can do what heavy oils & silicones can't: Eliminate frizz by...

Does this genuinely help get rid of the frizz? even in humid weather, or when it’s raining?
Start your review of Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz!
Kristie  R.
Birmingham, AL
I love Living Proof products and have tried several from their brand. The No Frizz line is my go to. With our Southern humidity and my naturally wavy hair this conditioner has been a huge help.
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz uploaded by Giovanny C.
Fantastic smells good works perfectly I really recommend I have the shampoo to but I just wanted to say this conditioner is amazingLiving Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz uploaded by Shayla M.
Living Proof hair care products are anchored in scientific research. Their patented system called Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) is used in Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner. OFPMA will smooth the hair while blocking humidity, all while helping hair to stay clean longer by repelling dirt and oil. OFPMA effectively creates an invisible shield around the hair strand protecting it, and creating more nourished, polished and healthy-looking hair. It accomplishes all of this without weighing the hair down. This conditioner has really impressed me, especially in humid weather. My hair dries smoother and softer when using this conditioner
Kat J.
2,217 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
In the past, whenever I’ve used a product that promised to make my hair frizz-free, it hasn’t really delivered. Fast forward to trying this Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner (with the matching shampoo), and I was honestly blown away. I only used the shampoo and conditioner, then let my hair air-dry. No other creams or products whatsoever. My hair tends to be its frizziest after air-drying, so I figured that would be the best way to really see what kind of results this product could give me... Living Proof did not let me down!!! Both the shampoo and conditioner had a really nice fresh scent, and neither weighed down my hair or made it oily. I had smooth shiny healthy locks that stayed frizz-free until after the next shower (when I washed with a different shampoo & conditioner). Very impressed with this Living Proof product line and would highly consider buying it as my only shampoo & conditioner from now on!
lashonda P.
Charlotte, NC
Love this conditioner! I have thick, wavy hair that tends to frizz. This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down while controlling the frizz though-- which can often be a problem. Plus I really love the smell of this stuff! Not overpowering or floral/sweet. Somewhat musky, but not in a seedy/old man aftershave way. I will say that I don't use it with the coordinating shampoo-- for me that combo weighs down my hair and I'm left feeling like too much product is still in my hair after I rinse it out.
Jennifer M.
Brentwood, CA
My hair is very frizzy when there is no product in it. I usually use this and find it works best when I plan to blow dry my hair. Leaves it soft and frizz gone.
Miriam W.
Buford, GA
I loved the way this product smells, and how heathy it makes my hair feel. I have natural curly and course hair that I constantly blow dry, straighten, and bleach- and my hair feels like it had never had any damage done to it. I love it, and will be buying again!Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz
hateen B.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a little sample of this conditioner, i have a curly and fine hair I like this product
Nicole K.
Kitchener , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to love the entire living proof lineup, but lately I have noticed it is somewhat drying to my hair ends while also leaving my scalp a bit oily. I’m not sure if they changed a formula or what, but it just doesn’t work as amazing as it once used to.
Alexis M.
Hampton, GA
I have naturally curly hair and it is definitely prone to frizz, this conditioner has helped to manage the frizz.