BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. see more...

Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
I would love to be considered to try this new product. We have very high humidity and yes I do get the frizzies, if this works I would recommend it to all my friends and family!
Charli G.
Fantastic thick conditioner. I use this with the shampoo and my crazy frizzy coloured hair is under control. Very safe for coloured hair. The scent is nice and light. It is expensive but worth every penny. I have purchased and repurchased and plan in purchasing again. I also would recommend it to anyone with hair like mine.
Jessica V.
This product works! BUT it is a little over priced for me. Has a great scent as well. It really smooths out my hair and eliminates frizz.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
Received this line to test out and I have no complaints. The smell is pleasant and does help with the frizz being from Louisiana
Melanie  T.
Hemet, CA
I have a very curly fro, with a lot of texture. My hair is very difficult to maintain as it is, but this product made my hair much harder to handle. I have used several living proof products and each one of them give me tangled, extremely coarse, unmanageable hair. I do not recommend using this product if you already have unmanageable hair. This will make it much worse!
Cecilia P.
Sweden
I was told in the store that this was a good brand and a good shampoo and conditioner, I bought it and tried it out and already after the second time I put it aside. It did´t do much along with that it was too much perfume in it. I could barely breath in the shower.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Sam B.
Is this conditioner really good for moisturizing and detangling coarse hair?