BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

Lauren L.
Whitewater, WI
I really like living proof! I have only used it a few times so I'm not able to give that great input, but every time I've used it I was happy with it. It left my hair feeling very smooth. It is a little pricey though!
Leslie M.
Kensington, MD
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
This is an amazing conditioner; my hair used to break easily and even after only a few washes it's getting better and this winter has been a lot easier than before.
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
I received this product for free because I won influenster's living proof virtual voxbox. I like this conditioner - it definitely helps keep my curly hair at bay.
Kaylan E.
Piedmont
Literally the best ever!!! It made my hair super soft !!!! I totally recommend it to everyone!!
Holly S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This product has a great smell and leaves my hair frizz free. My hair is very frizzy in the summer due to humidity and this product helps me keep my main calm.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Nothing special and I didn't see a difference. I had frizzy hair during the summer and this didn't help. For the price I would skip it and find something else.
Sarah J.
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
I love love love this conditioner. I use a quarter size every other day on my hair. Leaves my hair soft smooth and doesn't weigh hair down or make it oily.
Cassie T.
Naperville
Eh.... was super excited to try this brand but I honestly it did nothing for me didn’t control my frizz as much as I wanted and left my hair feeling dry
Kari S.
Brooklyn, NY
Along with the no frizz shampoo and no frizz humidity shield spray,y locks went from a frizzy fright to smooth and shiny complement drawing styles.
Meghan D.
East Walpole, MA
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
This is the best conditioner. I don't really buy it often because of its price but when I used my friends I loved it and am considering buying it!
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio , TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Sam B.
Is this conditioner really good for moisturizing and detangling coarse hair?