BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. see more...

Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
I lvoe this conditioner, it doesn't weigh down my hair, but it definitely gives it the moisture it needs.
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
This conditioner is amazing. it moisturizes my hair so well and doesn't weigh it down at all.
DONNA V.
No Frizz Conditioner is good and works wonder on my frizzy hair....I must have this
Holly S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This product has a great smell and leaves my hair frizz free. My hair is very frizzy in the summer due to humidity and this product helps me keep my main calm.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I have used every product in the Living Proof frizz line and I love them. When this line of products are used together, you can forget about frizz.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
DRIED MY HAIR OUT. I used it with the nourishing oil and the shampoo and although they all smell fantastic, they dried my hair out soooo bad.
Jessica A.
This is a very good conditioner. I have curly hair and is conditon my hair very well without all the harsh ingredients.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Living proof is amazing and so is this conditioner! It really leaves my hair feeling happy, healthy, and shiny!
Sonam D.
N Hollywood, CA
Living proof is known to make your hair really smooth and repair dry ends. This product didn't help me with my damaged dry hair AT ALL.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Nothing special and I didn't see a difference. I had frizzy hair during the summer and this didn't help. For the price I would skip it and find something else.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Sam B.
Is this conditioner really good for moisturizing and detangling coarse hair?