BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Karen R.
Fortuna, ca
I love love love this conditioner! Did I mention that I love it? I took it to the TX gulf this summer and my hair wasn't perfectly smooth but I was able to wear it down and straight. Normally I am forced to braid my bangs back and sleek it into a ponytail. In normal weather my hair in amazing. I have a great hair day everyday. Is it overpriced. Yes. However my wallet keeps finding the money to repurchase. I am almost afraid to run out! I finally feel comfortable with my frizzy, curly, wavy, thin hair because I know what to use to work with it!
Jen T.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this with the No Frizz Shampoo and the combination of the two is amazing. I'm a big fan of Living Proof products in general and I used the Perfect Hair Day shampoo/conditioner for a while, which I'd also recommend, but I feel like the No Frizz ones hydrate my hair more. My hair is naturally dry and frizzy, but this stuff works wonders.
Katelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fantastic conditioner for frizzy hair types. After a couple uses I could see a definite difference in my hair - the frizz was going down and it didn't feel as dry. The price point is a little high for my taste, but I would still purchase this again as it really does work.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my top conditioners! I started using this conditioner this summer and I have had absolutely no frizz! I live in the humid south and it's been pretty incredible not to have frizzy hair. This also smells AMAZING and makes my hair feel soft and silky and gives it a boost of shine.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
If my bottle of this conditioner starts to run low, I may have a panic attack. It is THE best conditioner I have ever used and will use nothing else. I have wavy hair that tends to frizz and "pouf" out. This conditioner allowed me to grow it out long and it feels silky. LOVE.
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
This conditioner works so well but I can say I have it a three star because it's really expensive and you don't get a lot of product! I love how it smells and makes my hair feel but for so little I would go with somethjng else.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner was not moisturzing enough for my dry hair and it did not really help much with frizz. I think that I need a heavier conditioner. This would be good for someone with fine, normal hair.
Leslie M.
Kensington, MD
This is an amazing conditioner; my hair used to break easily and even after only a few washes it's getting better and this winter has been a lot easier than before.
Meghan D.
East Walpole, MA
This is the best conditioner. I don't really buy it often because of its price but when I used my friends I loved it and am considering buying it!
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites! I love the smell and feel. Makes my hair more manageable and no frizz. The smell on my hair lingers.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really take out the frizz?