Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. see more...

Heather L.
I received this product actually from influenster as a thank you gift and I should be saying thank you back for the amazing hair! This stuff leaves my hair so soft and frizz free and is so much more manageable to style. Doesn't smell the best, but the results speak for itself.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
The immediate slip you get from this is the tell-tale sign of its high quality IMO, and it wasn't a deceiving silicone-ish type silkiness either. I was also amazed that a little goes a long way - I barely needed any of this to cover/work through my hair, which is highly unusual. When combing my hair in the shower, my hair was noticeably less tangled and it was a lot easier to glide through than usual, which also resulted in less breakage. When my hair dried, it was left very soft, manageable, and the curls were very well defined even though this isn't advertised for curly girls. It was a pretty humid day when I first used this so I skipped the additional products in order to see if this could stand up as advertised, which it did! After running around doing errands for 2 hrs and then hitting a bar where I sat outside as the wind blew like crazy for another 3 hrs, I came home to find no additional frizz and I was sans the usual "poof head".
Jessica S.
Garland, TX
I love everything about this! It smells great and nothing nothing nothing has ever kept my hair frizz free but this. It does exactly what it says it does. I love that your hair feels so silky soft and smells great, even when you have two day hair.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I LOVE this conditioner. Living Proof is an amazing line. The smell is incredible, but also the products are very high quality. They are especially good with eliminating frizz. This is a great conditioner and I pair it with the leave in conditioner.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I'm obsessed with everything living proof have tried. I have wavy, thick, color treated hair that has a tendency to get frizzy. Since using living proof no frizz shampoo and conditioner my hair literally never gets frizzy, it's life changing
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Living Proof conditioner was very good for my hair left it really soft my hair tends to tangle a bit and it is a bit then but I did find that this one actually made it feel a lot more Fuller and had a little bit of a shine to it and it was really soft
Danne H.
I have never used a bad hair product from living proof! The shampoos and conditioners really do make your hair super healthy! I'll never go back to drugstore shampoo and conditioner again
Angela  S.
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
I starting using this in 2015 after using the Living Proof PHD Treatment for three years. I am hooked! I cannot believe how amazing my hair looks. This conditions my hair perfectly. I have very thick hair that is fine and curly and has been frizzy my whole life. I have done everything from professional straightening treatments to daily flat ironing. Nothing kept my hair from becoming frizzy until I started using the Living Proof PHD Treatment. When I started using this conditioner, I realized how truly amazing my hair could be. I wash my hair every 3 days and only flat iron my hair when it is rainy. My hair stays straight and frizz free. I love these products!!!
Joey J.
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
I’d highly recommend this product! I’ve been using it with the no frizz shampoo and have noticed a huge difference in my dry, frizzy hair. It doesn’t leave it looking greasy but it tames the frizz and smoothens it.
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
I received this product for free because I won influenster's living proof virtual voxbox. I like this conditioner - it definitely helps keep my curly hair at bay.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Sam B.
Is this conditioner really good for moisturizing and detangling coarse hair?