BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. see more...

Lori P.
Los Angeles, CA
Well, I'm never turning back. This conditioner leaves my perpetually dry and frizzy loose curls feeling silly smooth and defined. The scent is beautiful and floral, the texture light and creamy. I love that it leaves no grease and keeps my hair moisturized for days! New holy grail product, no question.
Natasha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner goes a long way. I didn't need to use much or use it often. It has a moderately strong fragrance, which I personally do not like. However, the fragrance fades over time. I found it to be moderately effective at making my hair smoother and shinier. It weighed my hair down to only a small extent.
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product actually from influenster as a thank you gift and I should be saying thank you back for the amazing hair! This stuff leaves my hair so soft and frizz free and is so much more manageable to style. Doesn't smell the best, but the results speak for itself.
Emily V.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough great thongs about this product. I have thick wavy hair and have tried everything including Brazilian blowouts and nothing gave me frizz free hair like living proof no frizz. I even got my hair stylist who owns her own salon hooked on it.
Jessica S.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about this! It smells great and nothing nothing nothing has ever kept my hair frizz free but this. It does exactly what it says it does. I love that your hair feels so silky soft and smells great, even when you have two day hair.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I'm obsessed with everything living proof have tried. I have wavy, thick, color treated hair that has a tendency to get frizzy. Since using living proof no frizz shampoo and conditioner my hair literally never gets frizzy, it's life changing
Danne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used a bad hair product from living proof! The shampoos and conditioners really do make your hair super healthy! I'll never go back to drugstore shampoo and conditioner again
Lauren L.
Whitewater, WI
I really like living proof! I have only used it a few times so I'm not able to give that great input, but every time I've used it I was happy with it. It left my hair feeling very smooth. It is a little pricey though!
Angela  S.
I starting using this in 2015 after using the Living Proof PHD Treatment for three years. I am hooked! I cannot believe how amazing my hair looks. This conditions my hair perfectly. I have very thick hair that is fine and curly and has been frizzy my whole life. I have done everything from professional straightening treatments to daily flat ironing. Nothing kept my hair from becoming frizzy until I started using the Living Proof PHD Treatment. When I started using this conditioner, I realized how truly amazing my hair could be. I wash my hair every 3 days and only flat iron my hair when it is rainy. My hair stays straight and frizz free. I love these products!!!
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free because I won influenster's living proof virtual voxbox. I like this conditioner - it definitely helps keep my curly hair at bay.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really take out the frizz?