BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. see more...

Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I have been using this with the matching shampoo and have noticed no frizz at all. My hair feels soft and looks smooth. I color my hair, so I'm glad that this is color safe with no sulfates. I would definitely recommend this to anyone battling frizzy hair.
Jennifer T.
I bought this along with the no frizz shampoo. My hair is thick and prone to frizz. I do believe that these shampoo and conditioner in addition to a styling product do get rid of the frizz. The two together do help but they don't rid frizz on their own.
Joey J.
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
I’d highly recommend this product! I’ve been using it with the no frizz shampoo and have noticed a huge difference in my dry, frizzy hair. It doesn’t leave it looking greasy but it tames the frizz and smoothens it.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
I enjoy this product line because it does as it claims. My hair never feels frizzy after using the shampoo or conditioner. It also smells amazing and makes my shower experience pleasant. Definitely worth a try for fine frizzy hair!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I live in Georgia with 100% humidity in the summer and it messes with your hair completely! I was in Ulta one day when a Living Proof rep was there and talked to me about the product. I haven't changed since. I love the entire no frizz line, it is amazing! I am seriously Living Proof that this product works!! It might be pricier but if you live in a state with as much as humidity as I do than you need to try this out! It's worth every penny.
Eva M.
You know what I hate? Conditioners that weigh down your hair. You know what I love? THIS conditioner! Leaves my hair silky smooth and best of all - frizz free! I have thicker hair and this product worked wonders for me. I received complimentary from Influenster as a prize for unlocking the Living Proof Ulta Beauty Badge. Review is 100% honest and my own.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I received this product from Influenster for free because I won the living proof ulta virtualvox contest. This conditioner is amazing!!!! I have coarse, damaged, color processed hair that can get unmanageable where a comb can get stuck in my hair. I use this along with their shampoo and the nourishing oil to blow dry my hair. It made my hair silky and soft with No frizz! When I run out I will definitely buy it. It lathers very well.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
I used not to be able to use conditioner l, because it made my hair really oily. But when I tried the no frizz shampoo I wanted to try this too. It has a really nice scent and it is very satisfying. I would recommend it to anyone.
Zenobia R.
This is pretty pricey, but I love the way it made my hair feel. My hair was soft and manageable even though it is very damaged from coloring. The smell isn't great, but its not strong either. I didn't have ton use as much product as I typically do with other conditioners so that makes the price a little easier to take.
Lori P.
Los Angeles, CA
Well, I'm never turning back. This conditioner leaves my perpetually dry and frizzy loose curls feeling silly smooth and defined. The scent is beautiful and floral, the texture light and creamy. I love that it leaves no grease and keeps my hair moisturized for days! New holy grail product, no question.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Sam B.
Is this conditioner really good for moisturizing and detangling coarse hair?