BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. see more...

Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
show off dem curls girl!
It does a great job of separating and defining each curl with zero frizz (as promised). My only gripe is that after a few hours it tends to tangle more its almost as if it has hair gel infused in it. For the days I have something big coming up for a short while I use this product. Important - comb it as soon as you wash it - time is of the essence! :)
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
I used not to be able to use conditioner l, because it made my hair really oily. But when I tried the no frizz shampoo I wanted to try this too. It has a really nice scent and it is very satisfying. I would recommend it to anyone.
Chelsea W.
Greensboro
Perfection in a bottle. I have very damaged hair (level 5 hair who went platinum for a year) and am very skeptical of any shampoo claims. This stuff does something magical and I can feel the difference in my hair as soon as it’s rinsed out. My hair dries smoother and the ends brush out easy even when I’m overdue for a trim. Please try!
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I LOVE this conditioner. Living Proof is an amazing line. The smell is incredible, but also the products are very high quality. They are especially good with eliminating frizz. This is a great conditioner and I pair it with the leave in conditioner.
Jennifer T.
I bought this along with the no frizz shampoo. My hair is thick and prone to frizz. I do believe that these shampoo and conditioner in addition to a styling product do get rid of the frizz. The two together do help but they don't rid frizz on their own.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I have been using this with the matching shampoo and have noticed no frizz at all. My hair feels soft and looks smooth. I color my hair, so I'm glad that this is color safe with no sulfates. I would definitely recommend this to anyone battling frizzy hair.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I live in Georgia with 100% humidity in the summer and it messes with your hair completely! I was in Ulta one day when a Living Proof rep was there and talked to me about the product. I haven't changed since. I love the entire no frizz line, it is amazing! I am seriously Living Proof that this product works!! It might be pricier but if you live in a state with as much as humidity as I do than you need to try this out! It's worth every penny.
Eva M.
You know what I hate? Conditioners that weigh down your hair. You know what I love? THIS conditioner! Leaves my hair silky smooth and best of all - frizz free! I have thicker hair and this product worked wonders for me. I received complimentary from Influenster as a prize for unlocking the Living Proof Ulta Beauty Badge. Review is 100% honest and my own.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I received this product from Influenster for free because I won the living proof ulta virtualvox contest. This conditioner is amazing!!!! I have coarse, damaged, color processed hair that can get unmanageable where a comb can get stuck in my hair. I use this along with their shampoo and the nourishing oil to blow dry my hair. It made my hair silky and soft with No frizz! When I run out I will definitely buy it. It lathers very well.
Zenobia R.
This is pretty pricey, but I love the way it made my hair feel. My hair was soft and manageable even though it is very damaged from coloring. The smell isn't great, but its not strong either. I didn't have ton use as much product as I typically do with other conditioners so that makes the price a little easier to take.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Sam B.
Is this conditioner really good for moisturizing and detangling coarse hair?