BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. see more...

Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
The immediate slip you get from this is the tell-tale sign of its high quality IMO, and it wasn't a deceiving silicone-ish type silkiness either. I was also amazed that a little goes a long way - I barely needed any of this to cover/work through my hair, which is highly unusual. When combing my hair in the shower, my hair was noticeably less tangled and it was a lot easier to glide through than usual, which also resulted in less breakage. When my hair dried, it was left very soft, manageable, and the curls were very well defined even though this isn't advertised for curly girls. It was a pretty humid day when I first used this so I skipped the additional products in order to see if this could stand up as advertised, which it did! After running around doing errands for 2 hrs and then hitting a bar where I sat outside as the wind blew like crazy for another 3 hrs, I came home to find no additional frizz and I was sans the usual "poof head".
Nicole F.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is by fair my favrite shampoo. I will no longer by any other conditioners again. I am of mixed descent, half black. I have extremely curly hair and frizz. This conditioner makes my hair so manageable. The curls are more defined and there is just about zero frizz after. My hair feels beyond soft and smooth after using it and it also smells real good. Granted, it is pricy, but it is so worth it. I will continue to buy this and I can imagine trying anything else. It is a great compliment with the shampoo. When you use this along with the shampoo, your results are even better.
Jackie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like there wasn't anything special to this conditioner. I did use it with the shampoo. My hair felt a bit softer, but the frizz factor didn't do anything. It's been raining all week long where I live & my hair still frizzes. Not as much as it used to, but the difference between frizziness isn't worth the price tag for this conditioner.
Tori L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually need a conditioner that is for moister but lately my hair has been super frizzy and needing some help. I use all the products from this line and using it as a system works even better! The conditioner isn't too greasy or over moisturizing but it leaves my hair feeling just right and smooth! Great products from living proof!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I got a sample of this in Birchbox. Suppose to help with frizz which is great for my naturally curly hair. It worked great. My dry frizzy hair has never felt softer. I am highly satisfied with this product. Would love to buy more so I can try to see the longer use effects.
Daisy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my July Birchbox and I kinda had high hopes foro this product. I was really disappointed. At least it smelt good. This sample really made my hair dry and feeling like straw. I also saw no visible difference with my frizz. Would not recommend.
Fabiola H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works very good to manage frizz, however I prefer the restore conditioner from the same brand. If you want a manageable hair; you definitely have to try this product.
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this conditioner. I use a quarter size every other day on my hair. Leaves my hair soft smooth and doesn't weigh hair down or make it oily.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great when you pair it with the matching shampoo really keeps hair from getting frizzed out in the humidity
Chelsea W.
Greensboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfection in a bottle. I have very damaged hair (level 5 hair who went platinum for a year) and am very skeptical of any shampoo claims. This stuff does something magical and I can feel the difference in my hair as soon as it’s rinsed out. My hair dries smoother and the ends brush out easy even when I’m overdue for a trim. Please try!
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really take out the frizz?