BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
I was a little shocked at the price. $28 for a 8 oz bottle to use on hair that's past my rear and thick as you can get, I thought I had made a mistake. With that said...this stuff is a miracle worker. I highly recommend getting it. I have thick, frizzy/curly, dry, unmanageable hair. This stuff made it so easy to comb my hair. Then after it dried, it was so soft and smooth. The frizz was so minimal, you would never know I normally look like mufasa. It also had shine to it. I never thought I would see that again. It's worth every dollar, I promise.
Jewel G.
New Plymouth
This is a wonderful product for frizzy hair. It is a little expensive, but it really is worth it. I use this a lot on my clients who have humidity issues with their hair, or just frizzy in general. It helps so much and 9/10 they end up buying a bottle due to how nice their hair feels/looks after using it.
Maura Y.
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
This conditioner smells SO good! It doesn't dry out my curly hair so that is definitely a bonus. I don't know that it really calms frizz all that much, but perhaps a little bit. I would definitely use it again, especially post heat styling.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
show off dem curls girl!
It does a great job of separating and defining each curl with zero frizz (as promised). My only gripe is that after a few hours it tends to tangle more its almost as if it has hair gel infused in it. For the days I have something big coming up for a short while I use this product. Important - comb it as soon as you wash it - time is of the essence! :)
Chelsea W.
Morganton, NC
Perfection in a bottle. I have very damaged hair (level 5 hair who went platinum for a year) and am very skeptical of any shampoo claims. This stuff does something magical and I can feel the difference in my hair as soon as it’s rinsed out. My hair dries smoother and the ends brush out easy even when I’m overdue for a trim. Please try!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I have been using this with the matching shampoo and have noticed no frizz at all. My hair feels soft and looks smooth. I color my hair, so I'm glad that this is color safe with no sulfates. I would definitely recommend this to anyone battling frizzy hair.
Jennifer T.
I bought this along with the no frizz shampoo. My hair is thick and prone to frizz. I do believe that these shampoo and conditioner in addition to a styling product do get rid of the frizz. The two together do help but they don't rid frizz on their own.
alyix f.
Lehi, UT
I received a sample of this conditioner from ulta. I don't normally have frizzy hair, but immediately putting this on my hair I could tell this was amazing. That rarely happens! My hair felt so soft! I want to try more from this brand
Lavanya C.
Lost me most of my curl definition, so it wasn't hydrating enough. It did manage my friends though, so it might be better for girls with straight hair looking to manage some friends in the humid months.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
I enjoy this product line because it does as it claims. My hair never feels frizzy after using the shampoo or conditioner. It also smells amazing and makes my shower experience pleasant. Definitely worth a try for fine frizzy hair!
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio , TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Sam B.
Is this conditioner really good for moisturizing and detangling coarse hair?