BY LIVING PROOF

A revolutionary conditioner featuring the first new antifrizz technology in over 30 years. This formula weightlessly hydrates the hair, effectively blocks humidity, and enhances shine for truly sleek locks. Its key ingredient, PolyfluoroEster, creates an invisible shield on the hair to lock in moisture-proof smoothness and repel dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes to break the frizz and damage cycle. Developed for all hair types, sulfate- and silicone-free No Frizz Conditioner works best in conjunction with No Frizz Shampoo and stylers. For optimal results, treat your hair to the complete regimen—the longer you use the system, the more resistant the hair is to frizz-causing humidity. Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. see more...

Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Living Proof conditioner was very good for my hair left it really soft my hair tends to tangle a bit and it is a bit then but I did find that this one actually made it feel a lot more Fuller and had a little bit of a shine to it and it was really soft
Lavanya C.
Lost me most of my curl definition, so it wasn't hydrating enough. It did manage my friends though, so it might be better for girls with straight hair looking to manage some friends in the humid months.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
show off dem curls girl!
It does a great job of separating and defining each curl with zero frizz (as promised). My only gripe is that after a few hours it tends to tangle more its almost as if it has hair gel infused in it. For the days I have something big coming up for a short while I use this product. Important - comb it as soon as you wash it - time is of the essence! :)
Miriah D.
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
I really liked the no frizz look with this conditioner however it weighed my hair down. I have fine but a lot of hair and this product didn’t allow me to style my hair the way I would like. It wouldn’t last all day.
Bailey B.
This worked great on my thick, coarse hair. I live in the south, so frizz is inevitable. This didn't completely knock out my frizz altogether, but there was a noticeable difference.
Sarah E.
Perfect! I love this stuff. I always use it when I shampoo my platinum blonde dyed hair. This stuff is a miracle and surprises all my hair stylists! Major fan! I get mine at Sephora!
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
Living proof is a product that I can stand by and purchase each time I run out I do love everything about the living proof product line it does what it says it's going to do
Carly K.
Schaumburg, IL
This product is great! I use it along with the anti frizz shampoo and they are awesome together. Although it is a little pricey it is totally worth it. My hair is no longer frizzy every morning
Kate K.
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
My favorite conditioner ever. My hair has never been better. I have naturally wavy, long, dense, frizzy and dry hair. This in combination with the PHD shampoo have been amazing for my hair. I get compliments on it constantly. A little goes a long way too. My hair is always so shiny and frizz free!!!
Chelsea W.
Morganton, NC
Perfection in a bottle. I have very damaged hair (level 5 hair who went platinum for a year) and am very skeptical of any shampoo claims. This stuff does something magical and I can feel the difference in my hair as soon as it’s rinsed out. My hair dries smoother and the ends brush out easy even when I’m overdue for a trim. Please try!
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
I'm dying to try this line by Living Proof. I have thick curly hair. For those of you who have tried it, is it worth the money ?
Sam B.
Is this conditioner really good for moisturizing and detangling coarse hair?