BY LIVING PROOF

A lightweight conditioner that detangles, conditions, and fights frizz.

Weightlessly blocks humidity

Smooths hair strands

Nourishes and conditions

Silicone-free

Color safe

Safe for chemically treated hair

How To Use:

Start with No Frizz Shampoo. Then applyNo Frizz Conditioner,spread through hair and rinse.

Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
I was a little shocked at the price. $28 for a 8 oz bottle to use on hair that's past my rear and thick as you can get, I thought I had made a mistake. With that said...this stuff is a miracle worker. I highly recommend getting it. I have thick, frizzy/curly, dry, unmanageable hair. This stuff made it so easy to comb my hair. Then after it dried, it was so soft and smooth. The frizz was so minimal, you would never know I normally look like mufasa. It also had shine to it. I never thought I would see that again. It's worth every dollar, I promise.
Olivia E.
Tifton, GA
This is literally the best conditioner I’ve ever used. I’ve always had trouble finding something that moisturizes my curls without weighing my hair down and this is the perfect solution for that! You only need a small amount of it but it works wonders. Makes my hair so soft and gets rid of frizz and makes my hair feel so healthy! And it smells amazing!
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
Good product. did its job. I love Living proof and all they have to offer. The frizz shampoo and conditioner are really nice, leaves my hair silky soft looking hydrated and neat. I was satisfied and do recommend this product for anyone who needs some frizz help! :) Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
I received this product in a sample but was able to use the product a couple times. I do tend to have frizzy hair when I skip blow drying so with the sample I did just that and my hair didn’t seem to be frizzy at all. I will definitely be purchasing this product when it comes on sale!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner, 32 fl. oz. more...
I love this whole no frizz line from Living Proof.It is my go to in the summer months.I am a licensed cosmetologist so I have tons of different shampoo and conditioner lines and I try so many.Im always rotating different lines.Do I think I have thorough knowledge of a lot of higher end brands that they carry in Cosmo Prof and professional beauty supply stores.Living Proof used to be carried in Cosmo Prof when they stopped carrying the line it went on clearance and I stocked up on a lot of products especially the No Frizz line.I just am running out of my liters now.They last forever and truly work to lock out humidity.
Barbara A.
Love this product! I bought it for my trip to San Antonio where is really humid and even my straight hair go crazy... Licing proof helped a lot. I didn't have to worry about mad lion hair look ;) Smells amazing too, like all living proof cosmetics.
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
At Ulta for a time we had frizz free fridays and I fell in love with this stuff. My hair has always had a frizzy texture to it and I’ve never been able to find products to properly handle it until now. Worth the price every time.
Brittany H.
Greensburg
I love all living proof products, they are expensive, but I think it’s worth it. Definitely cuts down on the frizziness of my hair and makes it more manageable. I have naturally wavy, very thick hair and it does the trick.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
I don’t know if it gave no frizz but it did definitely minimize it. I use this on my hair every once and a while for traveling and it works pretty well. It’s kinda pricey but I still am a huge fan of this brand
Wendy C.
Works exceptionally well, and doesn't weigh down my fine, highlighted hair. East coast humidity is no match for it! I find other brands make my hair look and feel greasy. Living Proof never disappoints!
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio , TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Tori L.
How does this hold up for you ladies with super curly hair?
Jessica D.
Does it really take out the frizz?

back