BY LIVING PROOF

Humidity blocking weightlessly hydrating shine restoring for all hair types see more...

Erica B.
I love the Living Proof line. It is quite expensive so I alternate this conditioner with another type to last me a while. Anyways, this is a great humidty resistant conditioner. It leaves my hair very shiny as well. Most humidty resistant products leave my hair very unruly, curly & dry, but not this one. The No Frizz shampoo is great as well! I highly recommend this product!
Vera S.
Boston, MA
I recently started using this conditioner, and I’ve been loving it. I have wavy color-treated hair, so it needs a lot of moisture, and a lot of Frizz protection. This product has delivered both and I couldn’t be happier!
Leslie E.
It's not cheap, but it works! This line is all about remedying the frizz situation, and I'm so thankful for it! I've had chronic frizz all my life. With nearly 3 ft of thick, curly hair, to say it's been a struggle to find frizz fighting products that work would be an understatement. These products are my new hg go-tos! When I use them, I experience no frizz, my curl pattern isn't weighted down, I'm left with bouncy, soft, and shiny locks. I love it!
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I did a review of this shampoo so this may sound redundant. I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I have dry frizzy hair. I liked the smell. Not sure how good it was at helping reduce frizz because because I used other products that help with frizz while blow drying my hair.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
I received a sample size as part of my sephora rewards and I really liked this product! It was hydrating, smelled amazing and did reduce the amount of frizz that I normally experience. I haven't repurchased because it wasn't mind-blowing results
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
Living proof products are some of my favorite ever. I really enjoy the conditioner because it softens and hydrates my hair without making it greasy. Worked well with my natural and colored hair. Very happy with the results.
Leah A.
The scent of this conditioner is so good.
Absolutely love this product!! I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner and I love the way it left my hair.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone with curly/frizzy hair.
Barrie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this product and thought it was good but not worth the $25.00 that I spent on it. I was disappointed with the results and ended up throwing it away. I much prefer nexus conditioners instead.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I have used every product in the Living Proof frizz line and I love them. When this line of products are used together, you can forget about frizz.