BY LIVING PROOF

Humidity blocking weightlessly hydrating shine restoring for all hair types

Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I was a little shocked at the price. $28 for a 8 oz bottle to use on hair that's past my rear and thick as you can get, I thought I had made a mistake. With that said...this stuff is a miracle worker. I highly recommend getting it. I have thick, frizzy/curly, dry, unmanageable hair. This stuff made it so easy to comb my hair. Then after it dried, it was so soft and smooth. The frizz was so minimal, you would never know I normally look like mufasa. It also had shine to it. I never thought I would see that again. It's worth every dollar, I promise.
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
Good product. did its job. I love Living proof and all they have to offer. The frizz shampoo and conditioner are really nice, leaves my hair silky soft looking hydrated and neat. I was satisfied and do recommend this product for anyone who needs some frizz help! :) Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this whole no frizz line from Living Proof.It is my go to in the summer months.I am a licensed cosmetologist so I have tons of different shampoo and conditioner lines and I try so many.Im always rotating different lines.Do I think I have thorough knowledge of a lot of higher end brands that they carry in Cosmo Prof and professional beauty supply stores.Living Proof used to be carried in Cosmo Prof when they stopped carrying the line it went on clearance and I stocked up on a lot of products especially the No Frizz line.I just am running out of my liters now.They last forever and truly work to lock out humidity.
jackie s.
I really liked the smell of the product however it didn’t keep my hair from frizzing in the summer. I plan on trying it again and will let you know what my thoughts are. But so far I don’t really think it’s worth the price
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
show off dem curls girl!
It does a great job of separating and defining each curl with zero frizz (as promised). My only gripe is that after a few hours it tends to tangle more its almost as if it has hair gel infused in it. For the days I have something big coming up for a short while I use this product. Important - comb it as soon as you wash it - time is of the essence! :)
Alycia E.
There isn’t a lot I don’t like about living proof products. The only reason this got a 4 was because it didnt really help my frizz. Price point is on par with other salon brands.
Sarah L.
Augusta
Perfectly good conditioner. I don't know that I can say that I noticed a great deal of reduction in my frizz to be honest , so can't say I'd say it's really worth the big price tag.
Chelsea W.
Morganton, NC
Perfection in a bottle. I have very damaged hair (level 5 hair who went platinum for a year) and am very skeptical of any shampoo claims. This stuff does something magical and I can feel the difference in my hair as soon as it’s rinsed out. My hair dries smoother and the ends brush out easy even when I’m overdue for a trim. Please try!
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any frizziness and fly always I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I have been using this with the matching shampoo and have noticed no frizz at all. My hair feels soft and looks smooth. I color my hair, so I'm glad that this is color safe with no sulfates. I would definitely recommend this to anyone battling frizzy hair.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio , TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Tori L.
How does this hold up for you ladies with super curly hair?
Jessica D.
Does it really take out the frizz?