BY LIVING PROOF

A lightweight conditioner that detangles, conditions, and fights frizz.

Weightlessly blocks humidity

Smooths hair strands

Nourishes and conditions

Silicone-free

Color safe

Safe for chemically treated hair

How To Use:

Start with No Frizz Shampoo. Then applyNo Frizz Conditioner,spread through hair and rinse.

Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner 8 oz more...
I was a little shocked at the price. $28 for a 8 oz bottle to use on hair that's past my rear and thick as you can get, I thought I had made a mistake. With that said...this stuff is a miracle worker. I highly recommend getting it. I have thick, frizzy/curly, dry, unmanageable hair. This stuff made it so easy to comb my hair. Then after it dried, it was so soft and smooth. The frizz was so minimal, you would never know I normally look like mufasa. It also had shine to it. I never thought I would see that again. It's worth every dollar, I promise.
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
Good product. did its job. I love Living proof and all they have to offer. The frizz shampoo and conditioner are really nice, leaves my hair silky soft looking hydrated and neat. I was satisfied and do recommend this product for anyone who needs some frizz help! :) Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner, 32 fl. oz. more...
I love this whole no frizz line from Living Proof.It is my go to in the summer months.I am a licensed cosmetologist so I have tons of different shampoo and conditioner lines and I try so many.Im always rotating different lines.Do I think I have thorough knowledge of a lot of higher end brands that they carry in Cosmo Prof and professional beauty supply stores.Living Proof used to be carried in Cosmo Prof when they stopped carrying the line it went on clearance and I stocked up on a lot of products especially the No Frizz line.I just am running out of my liters now.They last forever and truly work to lock out humidity.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
I don’t know if it gave no frizz but it did definitely minimize it. I use this on my hair every once and a while for traveling and it works pretty well. It’s kinda pricey but I still am a huge fan of this brand
Wendy C.
Works exceptionally well, and doesn't weigh down my fine, highlighted hair. East coast humidity is no match for it! I find other brands make my hair look and feel greasy. Living Proof never disappoints!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
show off dem curls girl!
It does a great job of separating and defining each curl with zero frizz (as promised). My only gripe is that after a few hours it tends to tangle more its almost as if it has hair gel infused in it. For the days I have something big coming up for a short while I use this product. Important - comb it as soon as you wash it - time is of the essence! :)
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
Living proof is my favorite shampoo and conditioner the no frizz really helps tame my hair and natural curls the price is a little spends and can be picked up at target ulta or even amazon
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner more...
I.Love.This.Conditioner! If you take a shower at night and go to bed and have frizzy hair in the mornings, this is the conditioner for you! If you have frizzy hair in general, this is the conditioner for you! I literally wake up and my hair is flat like it normally is. I couldn’t believe that it actually worked. The smell is interesting, but I weirdly enjoy it!
Gretchen K.
Jennifer Aniston endorsed this brand, saying it was a great hair brand that she trusted her beautiful hair to. I liked the promise of it reducing frizz and the fact it was sulfate and SL free was good.

It has a light scent to it, but not unpleasant. It’s easy to comb my hair out after using this and my hair feels soft to the touch.
Rojeen S.
Cranston
Love this conditioner! Keeps my hair smooth, silky and frizz free. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. If you’re gonna use, use it with the shampoo for even better results.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Has anyone used this yet? I'm super curious to see if its worth it!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Does this conditioner really help with frizz?
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for thick hair? My frizz is out of control right now.
Jessica D.
Does it really take out the frizz?
Tori L.
How does this hold up for you ladies with super curly hair?