Living Proof Living proof Control Hairspray, Firm Holding, 7.5 fl oz uploaded by Amanda C.Living Proof Living proof Control Hairspray, Firm Holding, 7.5 fl oz uploaded by Krystal P.

BY LIVING PROOF

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Firm Holding Touchable Finishing 2 All Day Enduring 3 Promotes Flake-Free Hold Shine Control Hairspray is a breakthrough formula that helps deliver that perfect balance of enduring hold and touchable movement for a flake-free finish with lustrous shine. We are the science. You are the Living Proof. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Stacy M.
Kent, OH
Best hairspray ever! Even thought it says it's a firm hold I think it's a medium hold, because you can still put your fingers through your hair. After using a beach waver I use this as a texture spray to make the curls look more defined and it gives my clients the "just woke up" look!
Nicole W.
I enjoyed using this product. It held my hair in place very well and it was so much lighter and less sticky compared to other hairsprays. It was long lasting and I liked the scent of it. It is more pricey than other brands that would work just as well.
Krystal P.
I am very picky with what goes in my hair. I found Living Proof Control Hairspray by accident and started using it. it has since then replaced all my other hairspray. it's firm holding flake free and gives my hair shine.
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
Even though this product is discontinued, it did give a really good hold and smelt really good.
Kayla S.
Cresco, PA
I have very thin, fine hair and this products helps keep my strands in line. It works and is not too heavy
Amanda C.
Hughesville , PA
Literally the best brand ever I'm a hair stylist and am very pick and love the citrus cent of this and how light and touchable my hair is