BY LIVING PROOF

A weightless mist to create any textured style in as little as 10 seconds, from long-lasting beachy to bedhead and everything in between. Instant Texture Mist provides head-turning texture that lasts up to 48 hours so you can enjoy it for days at a time. It's powered by a three-dimensional technology containing magnetic texturizers plus Living Proof's patented volumizing molecule, PBAE. This genius combination delivers the perfect balance of body, definition, and separation for instantly effortless hair that's actually effortless to create. In as little as 10 seconds, you'll see a long-lasting, tousled style with no stickiness or stiffness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of silicone and oil. see more...

Sarah H.
This is one of the few Living Proof products that I feel is not worth the price. There are quite a few brands that are less expensive and work just as well. I do buy it when I want to splurge. With a family of 8 it's an asset that I am the only one that uses texture sprays. However with hair down to the small of my back it takes too much product to justify buying on the regular. I does work well though and smells better than a lot of the others!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Love Living Proof products! I was able to try them after getting a set for Christmas. This was one of the things in the set. The packaging is sleek, minimal, and beautiful. The product itself is nice and light weight (just don't over due the sprays). It's not crunchy either, which is nice. It's more of a gel/cream feeling that dries. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it's not overpowering. Would definitely recommend everyone try it out :)
Kelly T.
White Lake, MI
I'm a big fan of this texture mist.   I'd tried the Oribe dry texturizing spray before this, and it didn't work for my hair (it made it feel very weird).  This mist adds texture and flexible hold to my hair without weighing it down or making my hair feel strange.  It also has a good smell!

My only complaint is the spray pump - it gets clogged a LOT which makes it impossible to "mist" this product onto your hair.  I have to pump warm water through it fairly often.  This product would be five stars if they could figure out a better way to dispense this product!
Sarah M.
So you know how all of these leave-in "no blow-dry" products are super popular right now?? Well this is one that actually works!! Spray in damp hair and either blow dry or air dry!! It has a pleasant clean fragrance and isn't sticky. Sometimes I will blow dry but for the summer I've been air drying my hair and it's been perfect!
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
THE hair stylist at ULTA used this as a finishing touch on my newly cut hair and it gave me the best amazing volume and tpuseled look! I need to buy it but haven't yet. Nothing else has compared though so soon, I will be purchasing! Living Proof Instant Texture Mist 5 oz
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I've used this texture mist from Living Proof for a while now and I really like it. The smell is  amazing and the texture is great too. It does not make my hair  sticky or "crunchy" which is definitely a plus. I use this on the  days I want those messy beachy waves. It lasts a long time and gives me  quite a bit of volume too.
Isha K.
I love this product for the summer. It gives a really lightweight feel to your hair and also makes it look perfectly shiny and filled with volume. Its cute packaging and doesn't give that crunchy feeling that many hair products give hair. This is great for those light beach curls.
Vivian G.
Glenview , IL
I can't handle how much I love this product. I not only use it on myself to enhance my curls but I also use it on my clients before I give them a blowout to add a little texture so the curls days. Be carful applying to much of it though because it will feel to gritty
Lillian H.
Northfield
This spray made my hair feel and look bad. It was stiff and felt dirty. The spray bottle also didn't work very well, but that might have been because I had a small sample. The smell was nice, but that's really the only thing I liked about it.
Donna F.
Aventura, FL
The smell of this product is what truly lured me in! I use it in my hair only after I style it with waves or curls. The reason for that is this product does make your hair feel a little stiff like hair spray but it's actually better for your hair than hair spray! Let me know what you guys think! 😘
Elyssa W.
Does this help Volumize your hair?
Lauren H.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I am so in love with the living proof Perfect hair day dry shampoo and then I saw this and am curious about it. I have some natural waves but I like to use a curling wand to amp it up a bit so I am wondering if this stuff is any good? Does it work? What does it do? I'm cry interested in adding this to my hair care routine (esp if it's anything like the dry shampoo)!
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I have pretty thick hair that can hold pony tails and braids no problem. I'd like something to give my updos a little bit of "oomph". I've been using dry shampoo to add some volume (with teasing). Would this be a better replacement?