Living Proof Instant Texture Mist

by Living Proof

Descriptions:

A weightless mist to create any textured style in as little as 10 seconds, from long-lasting beachy to bedhead and everything in between. Instant Texture Mist provides head-turning texture that lasts up to 48 hours so you can enjoy it for days at a time. It's powered by a three-dimensional technology containing magnetic texturizers plus Living Proof's patented volumizing molecule, PBAE. This genius combination delivers the perfect balance of body, definition, and separation for instantly effortless hair that's actually effortless to create. In as little as 10 seconds, you'll see a long-lasting, tousled style with no stickiness or stiffness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of silicone and oil.

Does this leave your hair greasy?
Does this help Volumize your hair?
I am so in love with the living proof Perfect hair day dry shampoo and then I saw this and am curious about it. I have some natural waves but I like to use a curling wand to amp it up a bit so I am wondering if this stuff is any good? Does it work? What does it do? I'm cry interested in adding this to my hair care routine (esp if it's anything like the dry shampoo)!
Start your review of Living Proof Instant Texture Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Micaela  T.
Dayton, OH
I like this spray a lot. I use it when ive straightened my hair a few days ago and it it's starting to look dull, limp and lifeless.
Winnie C.
Living Proof Instant Texture Mist uploaded by Winnie C.
this was a random purchase at marshall's because it was on sale but i ended up loving it! it's really too bad that this product is discontinued—it definitely would have become a staple to my hair routine. i mainly use it after washing/drying my hair, and then either braid my hair or tie it in a bun. it adds a nice texture to my hair that isn't too sticky, and helps define my waves better for a beachy wave look!
Brooke S.
clinton, IN
Living Proof Instant Texture Mist uploaded by Brooke S.
I received this in my boxycharm. This is a light spray that gives you a beach wave. It is more for people who already have a slight wave in their hair.
Alyssa H.
Platteville, CO
I loooove this texture mist, it is one of the only ones that I have found that works on my hair. Same as their other products where it does not make my hair feel crunchy or heavy. I like that I can use it where I want to add texture and how easy it is to use. Great product!
Angie W.
Mill Hall, PA
This product is versatile, you can use it as a texture spray or you can use it to give your hair blowout volume. I use this after washing my hair. I spray at the roots and then brush though. I use a round brush and blow dry at the roots of my hair. I'm telling you if you need volume this stuff is where it's at. The best volumizing hair product I've ever used.
breann K.
O Fallon, IL
i love this. a lot of people don’t like the crunchy feel or look but i do. it looks like i walked off a beach and all i did was spray and crimp!
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
Hard pass. This did nothing for my hair except wet it. I love my texture sprays and this was one of the worst I’ve used. And I love living proof products! This just didn’t do it for me. And the bottle was TINY compared to the price. Disappointed.
Lundyn  M.
i love to use this on 2-3 day old hair to help give it a beachy messy vibe. or i use this when my hair is almost dry to add fun texture. i like to spray this about 8 inches away from my hair and directing the product to the middle of my hair.
Jacqueline T.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
I wasn’t a big fan of this, but perhaps [email protected] the best candidate for this product. I think it might work best on people with silky, straight hair.
Patrick O.
Living Proof Instant Texture Mist uploaded by Patrick O.
This texture mist is everything! I spray a little on my roots and massage it in and air dry and style it with my round brush