BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A weightless mist to create any textured style in as little as 10 seconds, from long-lasting beachy to bedhead and everything in between. Instant Texture Mist provides head-turning texture that lasts up to 48 hours so you can enjoy it for days at a time. It's powered by a three-dimensional technology containing magnetic texturizers plus Living Proof's patented volumizing molecule, PBAE. This genius combination delivers the perfect balance of body, definition, and separation for instantly effortless hair that's actually effortless to create. In as little as 10 seconds, you'll see a long-lasting, tousled style with no stickiness or stiffness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of silicone and oil.

Nicole V.
Glen Gardner, NJ
Every product from this line is amaze balls. I have very straight, flat hair. I love using this with my curling wand to give my hair a nice beachy feel. It doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy at all. It is a little on the pricier side but if you don’t wave your hair everyday the bottle will last you months.
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Super light but gives lots of style and texture. Smells great and sprays nice. Packaging is super sleek looking. A little expensive but worth the money. More of a mist which makes it not so heavy. Will be buying again
Livvi D.
This texture spray works good. But i feel its too pricey. I love living proof brand. I just wish they wouldn't be too expensive. If you want to try it. Make sure you go to ulta when they have specials for the brand.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Love Living Proof products! I was able to try them after getting a set for Christmas. This was one of the things in the set. The packaging is sleek, minimal, and beautiful. The product itself is nice and light weight (just don't over due the sprays). It's not crunchy either, which is nice. It's more of a gel/cream feeling that dries. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it's not overpowering. Would definitely recommend everyone try it out :)
Sarah M.
So you know how all of these leave-in "no blow-dry" products are super popular right now?? Well this is one that actually works!! Spray in damp hair and either blow dry or air dry!! It has a pleasant clean fragrance and isn't sticky. Sometimes I will blow dry but for the summer I've been air drying my hair and it's been perfect!
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
THE hair stylist at ULTA used this as a finishing touch on my newly cut hair and it gave me the best amazing volume and tpuseled look! I need to buy it but haven't yet. Nothing else has compared though so soon, I will be purchasing! Living Proof Instant Texture Mist
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I've used this texture mist from Living Proof for a while now and I really like it. The smell is  amazing and the texture is great too. It does not make my hair  sticky or "crunchy" which is definitely a plus. I use this on the  days I want those messy beachy waves. It lasts a long time and gives me  quite a bit of volume too.
Cameron B.
Upland, CA
First off, I love Living Proof it is such a good hair care brand. Their texturizing spray works really well if you use it correctly. After showering, I spray the blowout spray first and then the texturizing spray after; after that I blow dry. You can use it after curling your hair but the downfall is if you spray too much it gets crunchy!
Hannah S.
Ithaca, NY
I do love the texture this spray gives my hair and you can find it for a decent price on Amazon, but wish the consistency was less milky and more like a hair spray because it can sometimes get concentrated in certain sections of my hair. I would definitely use this more regularly if the consistency was a bit less thick
Isha K.
I love this product for the summer. It gives a really lightweight feel to your hair and also makes it look perfectly shiny and filled with volume. Its cute packaging and doesn't give that crunchy feeling that many hair products give hair. This is great for those light beach curls.
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does this help Volumize your hair?
Lauren H.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I am so in love with the living proof Perfect hair day dry shampoo and then I saw this and am curious about it. I have some natural waves but I like to use a curling wand to amp it up a bit so I am wondering if this stuff is any good? Does it work? What does it do? I'm cry interested in adding this to my hair care routine (esp if it's anything like the dry shampoo)!
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I have pretty thick hair that can hold pony tails and braids no problem. I'd like something to give my updos a little bit of "oomph". I've been using dry shampoo to add some volume (with teasing). Would this be a better replacement?

Amazon