BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

An aerosol hairspray featuring flexible, buildable hold and No Frizz technology. Hold Flexible Hairspray modernizes hairspray and allows you to maintain your style without fear of collapsing. Featuring the revolutionary No Frizz technology, Hold is perfect for all hair types. It effectively blocks humidity, adds shine, and protects style. Hold technology is buildable—the more you spray the firmer the hold—but without flaking and dullness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens.

Meredith F.
I just use this on stray hairs that won’t go down. You know those little fuzzies in the front? I spray a little on my hand, and smooth the hair down and it works great! It smells good, and isn’t super sticky or stiff.
Kacie j.
Love this product! Most people might think the smell is harsh or chemically, but i personally love it, haha. It almost smells like a nail salon, but being a cosmetologist you learn to love that smell. I purchased this product at a hair show and I'm so glad i did!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Fantastic product, though it is extremely pricey. This is definitely a splurge product, but a small amount goes a long way! I would highly recommend and will continue to purchase as I don't need to apply every day after I have applied and sleep on my hair. It stays in my hair multiple days (if I don't wash).
anissa b.
Roanoke, IN
holds all day long. does not make hair flaky or dry or sticky. genius. i use it every time i curl my hair and it makes it stay in place
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Great product! Doesn't leave hair crunchy and gross like other hair sprays do! Definitely recommended and worth every penny!
Andrea D.
Bloomingdale, IL
A little too expensive for me to purchase on the regular... but I got a free sample and enjoyed it. Nice smell and good hold.
Isabele S.
Rio de Janeiro
This product does not seem so good, but, let's test, if it's not good, I'll talk here