Living Proof Hold Firm Hairspray 5.5 oz uploaded by Anna M.

BY LIVING PROOF

A non-flaking, quick-drying finishing hair spray. Formulated with a rebalanced blend of the unique polymers used in Hold Flexible Hairspray, this hair spray adds stronger control and shine without flaking. PolyfluoroEster technology blocks humidity to prevent hair from becoming frizzy or limp. With Hold Firm Hairspray, even the most elaborate hair styles can be maintained all day long. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates see more...

Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Living Proof. No complaints about this hairspray... The scent might be a little much for some, but I love the smell and I don't notice it after awhile (but, I have gotten compliments on my scent without any use of perfume so I have to wonder if people are smelling my hair products and I am just noseblind to it). <3 <3
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
This is a great hairspray. Nice clean light fragrance. Nice hold without feeling heavy or sticky. A little goes a long way so I think it is def worth the money. I would definitely recommend this hairspray!
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Holds well and doesn't leave my hair gross and stuff afterwards. Smells okay too
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray works so well for my hair without leaving it sticky or dry feeling. It holds my hair nicely and is very good quality compared to some of the other brands I've used. It did not seem to hold the curls throughout the entire day but I would still recommend it and buy again!
kelsey b.
kelsey b.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I started using this after a recommendation from a friend. The smell is amazing. Ulta had a special a few months ago and I definitely stocked up on it. I love that it doesn't leave a stiff feeling to my hair but just adds a little bit of flexible hold. Perfect for rainy day weather :)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Springfield, IL
I am in love with the Living Proof line. I use Perfect Hair Day everyday. It really has made such a difference to my limp straight hair. It may cost a little more but it is totally worth it. It only takes a small amount of the product each time. You will not be disappointed!!
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Charleston, WV
I have used this multiple times and I love it!! Makes your hair feel very soft and healthy, doesn't give a crunchy look at all! Also smells very nice!!
Chabely P.
Chabely P.
Passaic, NJ
Keeps my hair in place.I love to use this for my nieces because they have a lot of hair and it barely stays in place
Kat A.
Kat A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of hair care is awesome! Can be pricy but worth it! I have the 5 in 1 hair treatment and oil treatment. Good stuff.
Sofi S.
Sofi S.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE THIS SO MUCH. i have thick curly hair and it is perfect to keep the curls in. It is very effective. it doesn't really leave my hair stiff which is good. it will if you use a lot though. i recommend this to others
Marisela H.
Marisela H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I have not use hairspray since my high school days! But I do use the living proof brand and I love it ! Does the spray make your hair stiff ?
Cayce B.
Cayce B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair crunchy?
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
How does this hairsprays scent compare to other hairsprays?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
I have thin hair and like to use spray to add volume and lift. Has anyone used it for this purpose? How well does it work?
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave hair firm and crunchy?