Living Proof Hold Firm Hairspray uploaded by Anna M.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A non-flaking, quick-drying finishing hair spray. Formulated with a rebalanced blend of the unique polymers used in Hold Flexible Hairspray, this hair spray adds stronger control and shine without flaking. PolyfluoroEster technology blocks humidity to prevent hair from becoming frizzy or limp. With Hold Firm Hairspray, even the most elaborate hair styles can be maintained all day long. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates

Kristen S.
Sagamore Hills
I love this hairspray because I don’t want my hair to be hard or crunchy but I want my hair to stay exactly as I styled it. This does exactly that. My curls felt natural and soft but held for almost 3 days because of using this hair spray! Worth the cost for-sure!
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
Again another product that I’m I obsess over, the smell is amazing and this hair spray meets all my expectations. It holds my hair great without the super crunch, still leaves my hair somewhat soft!
Nikki Z.
Lake Stevens
Ok i love this brand, and the hair spray holds really well. BUT, I have a major issue with it. It’s the only aerosol hair spray I’ve ever used that when you spray it you are literally surrounded in a choking cloud of it. It doesnt dissipate in the air and it just hangs around and I’m literally choking on it all the time. Which is SO ANNOYING. It’s so bad i don’t wanna spray it around my kids. But when it’s ON it’s a great hairspray.
Megan F.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using Living Proof products for several months! I love how each product leaves my hair light and controlled. When I found out Living Proof had hairspray I was so excited! Living Proof Hairspray leaves your hair light and not hard and stiff which is a definite plus!! I highly recommend buying it! It's worth your buck!
Nicole W.
This hairspray works so well for my hair without leaving it sticky or dry feeling. It holds my hair nicely and is very good quality compared to some of the other brands I've used. It did not seem to hold the curls throughout the entire day but I would still recommend it and buy again!
ally d.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff a whole lot! Really takes frizz without leaving that sticky hairspray feel. It smells great and the bottle has lasted me if you’re worried that it is a more pricey hairspray. I have curly and more dry hair and this works well to tame my locks!
My-Le T.
Chesapeake , VA
Anything from this brand is amazing. The scent isn't bad, it does what it's supposed to do. It holds my hair in place and keeps the fizz at bay. I have crazy curly hair and it gets the job done. Would by many of these!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I am a fan of all the living proof hair care products. The hair spray lasts all day and will not budge. It is excellent to use as a finishing spray for updos. It is pricey but for those special hair styles it’s a must.
Melissa C.
The scent of this is so amazing! I love it. It holds fairly well, without leaving hair crunchy or sticky. It also gave my hair a lot of volume. It is comparable to alternatives however.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
It's a nice hairspray that does hold hair in place, and smells nice. I have fine hair that normally becomes gritty after too much hairspray, and that was not the case here. Would buy again.
Marisela H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I have not use hairspray since my high school days! But I do use the living proof brand and I love it ! Does the spray make your hair stiff ?
Anjali P.
Philadelphia , PA
How does this hairsprays scent compare to other hairsprays?
Cayce B.
Does this make your hair crunchy?
Lindsay H.
I have thin hair and like to use spray to add volume and lift. Has anyone used it for this purpose? How well does it work?
Adrianna W.
Does this leave hair firm and crunchy?