Living Proof Hold Firm Hairspray uploaded by Anna M.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A non-flaking, quick-drying finishing hair spray. Formulated with a rebalanced blend of the unique polymers used in Hold Flexible Hairspray, this hair spray adds stronger control and shine without flaking. PolyfluoroEster technology blocks humidity to prevent hair from becoming frizzy or limp. With Hold Firm Hairspray, even the most elaborate hair styles can be maintained all day long. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates

Nikki Z.
Lake Stevens
Ok i love this brand, and the hair spray holds really well. BUT, I have a major issue with it. It’s the only aerosol hair spray I’ve ever used that when you spray it you are literally surrounded in a choking cloud of it. It doesnt dissipate in the air and it just hangs around and I’m literally choking on it all the time. Which is SO ANNOYING. It’s so bad i don’t wanna spray it around my kids. But when it’s ON it’s a great hairspray.
Megan F.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using Living Proof products for several months! I love how each product leaves my hair light and controlled. When I found out Living Proof had hairspray I was so excited! Living Proof Hairspray leaves your hair light and not hard and stiff which is a definite plus!! I highly recommend buying it! It's worth your buck!
Nicole W.
This hairspray works so well for my hair without leaving it sticky or dry feeling. It holds my hair nicely and is very good quality compared to some of the other brands I've used. It did not seem to hold the curls throughout the entire day but I would still recommend it and buy again!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I am a fan of all the living proof hair care products. The hair spray lasts all day and will not budge. It is excellent to use as a finishing spray for updos. It is pricey but for those special hair styles it’s a must.
Melissa C.
The scent of this is so amazing! I love it. It holds fairly well, without leaving hair crunchy or sticky. It also gave my hair a lot of volume. It is comparable to alternatives however.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
It's a nice hairspray that does hold hair in place, and smells nice. I have fine hair that normally becomes gritty after too much hairspray, and that was not the case here. Would buy again.
Sofi S.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE THIS SO MUCH. i have thick curly hair and it is perfect to keep the curls in. It is very effective. it doesn't really leave my hair stiff which is good. it will if you use a lot though. i recommend this to others
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I went to get my hair styled for free as part of the new Living Proof line promotion-- they used a few different Living Proof products on my hair, and I LOVED them. The smell of the product is heavenly, and on top of that, this hair spray works wonders. The co-owner of the LIving Proof line is Jennifer Aniston, so I will always love this brand! Try it out, you will not be disappointed.
kelsey b.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I started using this after a recommendation from a friend. The smell is amazing. Ulta had a special a few months ago and I definitely stocked up on it. I love that it doesn't leave a stiff feeling to my hair but just adds a little bit of flexible hold. Perfect for rainy day weather :)
Rebecca S.
Springfield, IL
I am in love with the Living Proof line. I use Perfect Hair Day everyday. It really has made such a difference to my limp straight hair. It may cost a little more but it is totally worth it. It only takes a small amount of the product each time. You will not be disappointed!!
Marisela H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I have not use hairspray since my high school days! But I do use the living proof brand and I love it ! Does the spray make your hair stiff ?
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
How does this hairsprays scent compare to other hairsprays?
Cayce B.
Does this make your hair crunchy?
Lindsay H.
I have thin hair and like to use spray to add volume and lift. Has anyone used it for this purpose? How well does it work?
Adrianna W.
Does this leave hair firm and crunchy?