BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A dry shampoo that actually cleans hair, eliminating oil, sweat, and odor.

Key benefits:
- Absorbs oil, sweat, and odor
- Makes hair look, feel, and smell clean
- Delivers fresh scent throughout the day

If you want to know more…
This Dry Shampoo cleans beyond ordinary dry shampoos. It’s powered by a patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) and triple-action cleaning technology that absorbs and removes oil, sweat, and odor for ultimately refreshed hair. It’s great for all hair colors, leaving virtually no visible residue or powdery buildup behind, and features a time-released fragrance to deliver a light, clean scent throughout the day.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair, this product is silicone-free.

The Perfect Hair Day line works hard to keep hair looking and feeling healthy—delivering the five benefits for beautiful, healthy-looking hair: smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength, and polish. It helps you wash your hair less often, while making hair appear healthier instantly and over time.

• What is a good drugstore alternative for this?4 Answers
  • I have a pretty oily scalp so by I next day I need to was...4 Answers
Theresa M.
This was one of the first dry shampoos I ever tried. I wanted something that smelled good and could refresh my hairstyle, I'd heard about dry shampoos but never felt like it was worth checking out... until I began going to school full time and found myself needing something that could keep my hairstyle for a couple of days in between shampoos. I read the directions and could not have been more happily surprised with the results, but holy cow the volume and texture was a bonus I was not expecting. The smell is clean, feminine and fresh, it sprays out really intense but once you get a feel for it it gets easier to apply it right where you want. I don't have a issue with there being white powdery residue... what I do to avoid this is I lift up section by section around the crown of my head and spray. It's simple to use I just rub it in as the product directions state..then voila no more residue and my hair smelled great. I could tousle it up and still manage my fingers to get right through all my hair. It was even easier to achieve the style I wanted, because this product changed the texture of my hair. This is perfect for next day hair after getting your hair professionally styled because it refreshes the style from the previous day. It's also great as an extra added gripe of texture before you do a braided style. I received this as a free sample in my Sephora play box but have since purchased on my own. I am taking part in a influenster review #contest.
Kylie W.
I’m in love with this dry shampoo. It’s saved my hair. This is the best dry shampoo I’ve ever used. I love this so much. It is great for my hair and leaves it silky and soft. And it doesn’t leave a white film on my hair after using it. Would definitely recommend to a friend. This is my holy grail product.
Claire L.
Lafayette, LA
THE BEST. I have really fine and thin hair that gets oily fairly quickly, so I am constantly searching for dry shampoo and other products that let me skip wash days (volumizing is always a perk). I've tried a million different dry shampoos and this is hands down the best. Somehow, it *actually* cleans your hair, not just masks the oil with powder. Although I still wouldn't skip more than one wash with this, it is excellent for reviving my day-old hair. The scent is also lovely without being overpowering. It is pricey, but absolutely worth it. I do wish they made a similar product in powder form, as I find that those formulations last a lot longer than aerosols.
Kristina S.
Quincy
I like this product but the smell is terrible. That’s the only thing I would change. I think it helps if you are in a rush and your hair is limp and oily looking. I would probably buy again but will still look for something that smells better.
Kathryn C.
Rockledge
My FAVORITE dry shampoo!! It’s a big pricy, but definitely works better than any other dry shampoo! There’s not much of a smell to it. It definitely makes my hair look clean and doesn’t get greasy again after a few hours!
Amber M.
Kenosha, WI
A good dry shampoo. It’s more of a wet feeling dry shampoo but I like it. I learned that it’s one of the only dry shampoos on the market that physically cleans the hair! I do really like it.
Alison✨ R.
Nj
I'm in love with this dry shampoo. Before this, I was using batiste but my hair gets so oily by the end of day 2 and this saved the life of my hair. I like the smell too, it smells fresh. But for the price of this, it definitely gets rid of all the oil on my scalp. The price you pay for this definitely pays off!
Abigail M.
Raeford
I wanted to love this due to all the reviews however it just didn’t do it for me. I would say I have average oily hair after 2 days of not washing and this just didn’t not help my oil at all
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Definitely better than most dry shampoos I’ve tried. It does have a little been of a scent but it doesn’t smell too heavy or anything. I’m a natural so in between wash day & co washing this is definitely a life saver. My first encounter with living proof’s dry shampoo I had decent results. I used it on a day when I didn’t have time to wash my hair (3 Days) and it made my hair feel & smell great. I wouldn’t recommend using this as a substitute for washing your hair though. Just like a refresher more say. Up to a week max.
Angelica B.
York, PA
Living Proof Healthy Hair Dry Shampoo is the best dry shampoo that I've tried, especially for those of us who are brunettes!  It doesn't leave all that white residue in your hair that some other dry shampoos do that make you look like you're unclean or transitioning to an old lady.  A little goes a long way, it smells nice and works fast. The only thing I'd complain about is the price, but sometimes, you get what you pay for.
Aislynn C.
I have a pretty oily scalp so by I next day I need to wash my hair even after trying different types of dry shampoos. I've been eyeing this one for a while but I just want to see if someone out there has the same problem as me and that this product actually gets the job done for second day hair.
Xently T.
San Jose
What is a good drugstore alternative for this?