BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A dry shampoo that actually cleans hair, eliminating oil, sweat, and odor.

Key benefits:
- Absorbs oil, sweat, and odor
- Makes hair look, feel, and smell clean
- Delivers fresh scent throughout the day

If you want to know more…
This Dry Shampoo cleans beyond ordinary dry shampoos. It’s powered by a patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) and triple-action cleaning technology that absorbs and removes oil, sweat, and odor for ultimately refreshed hair. It’s great for all hair colors, leaving virtually no visible residue or powdery buildup behind, and features a time-released fragrance to deliver a light, clean scent throughout the day.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair, this product is silicone-free.

The Perfect Hair Day line works hard to keep hair looking and feeling healthy—delivering the five benefits for beautiful, healthy-looking hair: smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength, and polish. It helps you wash your hair less often, while making hair appear healthier instantly and over time.

• What is a good drugstore alternative for this?4 Answers
  • I have a pretty oily scalp so by I next day I need to was...3 Answers
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
This is by far one of the best dry shampoos I have tried to date. I have really dark hair (#1 issue with dry shampoo), and my hair gets oily after one wash. I use this product on my hair at night when I don't want to wash my hair the next day. I find using it at night gives it more time to absorb into the hair and really do it's magic. Not only does it absorb, it also cleans my hair as well which other dry shampoos do not do. In the morning, I find there is very little residue left in my hair and it looks really fresh. The scent is not overpowering at all, it does have a scent but it's quite light which I like. Nothing is worse than a heavily scented hair product that I can smell in my hair ALL day. I really like this product, however I really hate how fast I go through a can! It can be a pricey investment, but it's well worth it if you ask me. Living Proof Healthy Hair Dry Shampoo
Theresa M.
This was one of the first dry shampoos I ever tried. I wanted something that smelled good and could refresh my hairstyle, I'd heard about dry shampoos but never felt like it was worth checking out... until I began going to school full time and found myself needing something that could keep my hairstyle for a couple of days in between shampoos. I read the directions and could not have been more happily surprised with the results, but holy cow the volume and texture was a bonus I was not expecting. The smell is clean, feminine and fresh, it sprays out really intense but once you get a feel for it it gets easier to apply it right where you want. I don't have a issue with there being white powdery residue... what I do to avoid this is I lift up section by section around the crown of my head and spray. It's simple to use I just rub it in as the product directions state..then voila no more residue and my hair smelled great. I could tousle it up and still manage my fingers to get right through all my hair. It was even easier to achieve the style I wanted, because this product changed the texture of my hair. This is perfect for next day hair after getting your hair professionally styled because it refreshes the style from the previous day. It's also great as an extra added gripe of texture before you do a braided style. I received this as a free sample in my Sephora play box but have since purchased on my own. I am taking part in a influenster review #contest.
Claire L.
New Orleans, LA
THE BEST. I have really fine and thin hair that gets oily fairly quickly, so I am constantly searching for dry shampoo and other products that let me skip wash days (volumizing is always a perk). I've tried a million different dry shampoos and this is hands down the best. Somehow, it *actually* cleans your hair, not just masks the oil with powder. Although I still wouldn't skip more than one wash with this, it is excellent for reviving my day-old hair. The scent is also lovely without being overpowering. It is pricey, but absolutely worth it. I do wish they made a similar product in powder form, as I find that those formulations last a lot longer than aerosols.
Alison✨ R.
Colonia, NJ
I'm in love with this dry shampoo. Before this, I was using batiste but my hair gets so oily by the end of day 2 and this saved the life of my hair. I like the smell too, it smells fresh. But for the price of this, it definitely gets rid of all the oil on my scalp. The price you pay for this definitely pays off!
Shanygne B.
Definitely better than most dry shampoos I’ve tried. It does have a little been of a scent but it doesn’t smell too heavy or anything. I’m a natural so in between wash day & co washing this is definitely a life saver. My first encounter with living proof’s dry shampoo I had decent results. I used it on a day when I didn’t have time to wash my hair (3 Days) and it made my hair feel & smell great. I wouldn’t recommend using this as a substitute for washing your hair though. Just like a refresher more say. Up to a week max.
Angelica B.
York, PA
Living Proof Healthy Hair Dry Shampoo is the best dry shampoo that I've tried, especially for those of us who are brunettes!  It doesn't leave all that white residue in your hair that some other dry shampoos do that make you look like you're unclean or transitioning to an old lady.  A little goes a long way, it smells nice and works fast. The only thing I'd complain about is the price, but sometimes, you get what you pay for.
Ginna V.
Mcallen, TX
This is hands down THE BEST dry shampoo on the market. So much so that I am a salon owner and I carry Living Proof products, so I can whole heartedly attest to the awesomeness of this product! I recently returned from a trip to Vegas to realize that  I had not washed my hair in 4 entire days LOL because this dry shampoo kept me so fresh and so clean!!!
paige b.
Originally tried this since I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Aniston and living proof is her haircare line. It smells nice but i used this one time and something in it didn't agree with my scalp. I've used a lot of different dry shampoos and this one actually left little blisters on my scalp. It looked like i had a pretty bad chemical burn like one that would result from bleaching hair with 40v developer over and over again in one day. It took several months for the blisters to go away and for my scalp and hair to return to normal. I will never use this again.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I only try to cleanse my hair 2-3 times a week to help all of the natural oils rejuvenate so dry shampoo has become a staple in my home. I love the fact that it is made without any parabens, sulfates, or phthalates so I feel like my hair is really being taken care of. After spraying and tousling it there is no residue left over and the smells is great!
Erika C.
Living proof kicked it out of the ball park with this dry shampoo. I have tried many and have yet to find one that works until today. I was on day 3 of not washing my hair, as soon as I saw white streaks I was worried, after running my fingers through my hair it soaking up the product and running back to work the white was gone, i was left silky, fresh smelling hair, workable hair. It was as if my hair was really clean but i know I wouldnt be able to pull this off 2 days in a row. For the price its very little for some, but for me it works since it would be something I wouldn't use often but for a pinch. Thankful taking part in a contest got me to try a product that will be a must in my collection.
Xently T.
San Jose
What is a good drugstore alternative for this?
Aislynn C.
I have a pretty oily scalp so by I next day I need to wash my hair even after trying different types of dry shampoos. I've been eyeing this one for a while but I just want to see if someone out there has the same problem as me and that this product actually gets the job done for second day hair.