BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A revolutionary weightlessly nourishing conditioner that lets you condition your way to beautiful, healthy hair. Powered by Living Proof patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) to deliver the five benefits for the perfect hair day: smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength and polish. It improves hair health instantly and gets better over time, helps you wash your hair less often. Safe and formulated for colour and chemically treated hair. For all hair types. Sulfate, silicone and oil-free.

Alissa M.
San Antonio
This conditioner is amazing! I originally got a few samples from Sephora. After 3/4 uses I decided to purchase the full size and I fell in love. It’s not the most affordable (if compared to drugstore brands) but it’s worth the price for the right persons and what kind of product and effect on your hair you are looking for. I have curly hair that retains OIL but somehow isn’t always hydrated. This conditioner helped with that. I would definitely recommend giving it a try
Taylor S.
Vernon, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Living Proof can do no wrong in my opinion with my hair type. I love this Healthy Hair conditioner variation in their line. Their scent always feels like you just left the salon, this product is light weight in my hair and I feel like it does what it claims - leaving my hair feeling conditioned and smooth but still cleansed and healthy.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I love this conditioner! I could tell immediately that it's a high quality product. It made my hair feel amazing - super smooth and healthy! It is definitely worth the price. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Teresa F.
Wahpeton , ND
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the Living Proof products plus the more I use the better my hair feels. I love the smell also. The price is a little higher but it worth the price. Sometimes Ulta will have sales and I am never disappointed in any of their products.
MacKenzie A.
Frederick
I got this conditioner from my hairdresser, and I really love it. It makes my hair feel very hydrated but does not weigh it down at all. It is also very affordable!
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the the best product that you can buy of this brand ever , it has the a good quality, I really love it this is amazing, ill continue repurchasing it , maybe the price is not the best one. But Still its a good deal ,

I do recommend this product .
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I had high hopes for this duo. It doesn't feel as moisturizing as other conditioners I've used. It's a little bit tough to get a comb through my hair after washing and conditioning, but not the worst I've felt. The big benefit from this line is how long my hair looks and feels clean between washes. The second day looks great, the third day isn't bad. I probably won't invest in this product again.
Jazmin A.
I like this a lot. It smells amazing and it really does leave your hair feeling nice and soft without having to use a large amount. My hair color at the time was dark brown and it's thin and wavy
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
Welp. Get this one started. I tried this item because my fave dry shampoo this from the brand. Decided to try other items. Not sure if it does or not work. I do color my hair frequently; soooooo. The smell is pleasant; not overpowering. It does feel smoother, maybe that is the healthier hair. Not sure.
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
My hair would feel soft after using this but I didn’t notice much of s difference between using Living Proof and Treseme. For the price, I expected some better results.