BY LIVING PROOF

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Descriptions:

Style and treat in one genius solution. For the first time ever, Living Proof scientist have combined award winning, patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) and Volumizing Molecule (PBAE). This treatment delivers the five benefits for a perfect hair day in one easy step- smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength and polish styles and treats without compromising one for the other. It keeps your style cleaner, longer and reduces breakage by 78%, making hair 4.5 times stronger. All Living Proof products are sulfate, silicone and oil-free.

Review (1)
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
I purchased this in a bundle and went through withdrawal waiting a day until replenishing it with a full-size bottle. This product does EXACTLY what it claims. I put in a quarter size dollop (med length hair)  and ran it through root to end. I've let it naturally dry and a quick run through with a dryer and both combated my frizzy/wavy hair throughout the day. It didn't weigh down my curls like other products. Makes your hair soft and manageable without stickiness. I couldn't get over how soft my hair was yet still polished. I truly love this product. The scent is also clean.