Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse uploaded by Kait H.Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse uploaded by Kaila D.Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A weightless mousse that gives even the finest hair thickness, fullness, and touchable body. This mousse contains a revolutionary technology developed by Living Proof scientists-Poly Beta Amino Ester-1, a proprietary ingredient that creates a soft pattern of thickening points on hair to increase texture, body, fullness, and volume. The weightless formulation is flexible and lasts until you wash it out, so you can play with your style without it collapsing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates.

• I am curious about this mousse but am confused also. Is t...1 Answers
  • How would this work for styling wavy hair? I'd like somet...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed a difference with this product fo...1 Answers
Annie M.
Morgantown
This stuff smells like lovely salon conditioner and I feel like I’ve walked out of the salon every time I dry my hair and smell it, and see the shiny soft finished product! Highly recommend this conditioner. My hair feels full and looks great when I use this mousse! However, I do not have thin hair to begin with, so I can’t say that it would work for those with thin hair.
Sierra M.
Howell, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse more...
One of my favorite mousses I’ve discovered! It’s more of a firm mousse, so I find that combing it through helps distribute it better for a better end result. It gives you some texture to work with and helps you achieve a full bodied look!
Alexa C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse more...
I am a firm believer that Living Proof products ACTUALLY WORK. The product is a light weight mousse that it easy to apply. I usually dispense an egg sized amount into the palm of my hand and then I rub the product all over both hands before running it through the roots and ends of my hair. Then I towel dry my hair more and blow dry my hair upside down. This mousse definitely adds volume and boost! It doesn’t last all day, but it lasts for hours — especially if I use a tease comb and hairspray. This is a great product for anyone who needs more volume!!
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse 5 oz more...
It does give my hair body, but it is also quite drying and I don’t like the consistency of the actual product. I’ve tried it in combination with hair smoothing serums and it seems to be a little better. Overall, I’m not super impressed with this product and probably won’t repurchase due to the price tag and results.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
First real mousse I've ever tried on my hair. My hair is pretty thin and tends to get greasy easily when I put product in it. I've used this a handful of times so far and I'm very happy on how it makes my hair look. It doesn't make it look greasy at all and it does do some thickening to it. I would highly recommend you try it!
Sarah H.
I love Living Proof! I don't like the price so I kind of stash it in the back of the closet so I am the only one using it! It's light weight and flexible. It holds but is not stiff. I have very long hair so I usually need a lot of product to hold even a wave. I don't need nearly as much with this brand.
Karen V.
Newmarket, NH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse more...
I really like this mousse because it does what it says! It makes my hair look and feel thicker. It doesn’t weigh down my hair. My hair is shiny and it styles very easily. It’s medium priced, but worth every cent!
Leanne P.
Andover, MA
I was hesitant to try this thickening mousse at first but am SO glad I did! I have fine hair, but a lot of it. You only need about a quarter size in your hands and then I apply to my roots (on damp hair). The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because if you don't thoroughly rub it in, I was left with a little bit of a product buildup where I must have missed rubbing it in. As long as you rub it all in, great product!
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Got this in the Full travel set at Ulta. I don't use it all the time, but when I do, my hair looks amazing. I used to put foamy mousses and sprays into my hair and it would always weigh it down at the roots and make the ends be really full and poofy. This thickening cream does an amazing job. My hair has so much more texture and boosts the volume of my hair to a reasonable level. It interacts well with other products too.
Prisci C.
This product gives my hair amazing volume st the roots. I find it gives me the best results when I apply it do damp hair, and the blow dry with a big, round brush. The volume lasts all day long and even the next day my hair is still bouncy from it.
April V.
Tampa, FL
I would like to try this. Does this mouse help hold a curl or would the 5 in 1 styling cream be a better alternative to use for curling with a curling iron. I have fine hair and live in a humid climate.
Amanda K.
Little Elm, TX
Has anyone else noticed a difference with this product for extremely fine colored hair? I'm not sure if I should use the Full line or the PhD line.
Erin Z.
Stillwater , MN
How would this work for styling wavy hair? I'd like something that would help hold a curl, but I'm not quite a candidate for curly haircare lines.
Jeanette B.
Flemington, NJ
I am curious about this mousse but am confused also. Is this used in co junction with the full cream and roof litter or instead? What does everyone think of this mousse?