Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse uploaded by Kait H.Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse uploaded by Kaila D.Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A weightless mousse that gives even the finest hair thickness, fullness, and touchable body. This mousse contains a revolutionary technology developed by Living Proof scientists-Poly Beta Amino Ester-1, a proprietary ingredient that creates a soft pattern of thickening points on hair to increase texture, body, fullness, and volume. The weightless formulation is flexible and lasts until you wash it out, so you can play with your style without it collapsing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates.

• I am curious about this mousse but am confused also. Is t...1 Answers
  • How would this work for styling wavy hair? I'd like somet...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed a difference with this product fo...1 Answers
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse 5 oz more...
It does give my hair body, but it is also quite drying and I don’t like the consistency of the actual product. I’ve tried it in combination with hair smoothing serums and it seems to be a little better. Overall, I’m not super impressed with this product and probably won’t repurchase due to the price tag and results.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
First real mousse I've ever tried on my hair. My hair is pretty thin and tends to get greasy easily when I put product in it. I've used this a handful of times so far and I'm very happy on how it makes my hair look. It doesn't make it look greasy at all and it does do some thickening to it. I would highly recommend you try it!
Sarah H.
I love Living Proof! I don't like the price so I kind of stash it in the back of the closet so I am the only one using it! It's light weight and flexible. It holds but is not stiff. I have very long hair so I usually need a lot of product to hold even a wave. I don't need nearly as much with this brand.
Leanne P.
Andover, MA
I was hesitant to try this thickening mousse at first but am SO glad I did! I have fine hair, but a lot of it. You only need about a quarter size in your hands and then I apply to my roots (on damp hair). The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because if you don't thoroughly rub it in, I was left with a little bit of a product buildup where I must have missed rubbing it in. As long as you rub it all in, great product!
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Got this in the Full travel set at Ulta. I don't use it all the time, but when I do, my hair looks amazing. I used to put foamy mousses and sprays into my hair and it would always weigh it down at the roots and make the ends be really full and poofy. This thickening cream does an amazing job. My hair has so much more texture and boosts the volume of my hair to a reasonable level. It interacts well with other products too.
Prisci C.
This product gives my hair amazing volume st the roots. I find it gives me the best results when I apply it do damp hair, and the blow dry with a big, round brush. The volume lasts all day long and even the next day my hair is still bouncy from it.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Everything by this brand is 5 stars. It's one of my all time favorites because this brand actually delivers on promises. This does everything it says it will do and more
Jennifer J.
Florence, AL
Best mousse ever!!! Absolute must have for fine hair!! I have never been able to use product on my hair bc it is so baby fine it weighs it down and looks horrible. Plus my hair is very oily too! I have finally found a product that gives me volume and doesn't weigh my hair down or look greasy! Hair looks great all day! Finally!!! Thank you living proof!!
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
Want to have the perfect hair day? Buy anything with the name #livingproof on the front. This thickening mousse really builds volume in my hair by thickening up my hair from the roots to the tips. It is one of my favorite hair products to take my hair day up a notch. When used with the entire living proof line, your hair will be on a whole other level. It's one of the best mousse products that I've ever used and I recommend this to everyone I know.
Holly H.
Highland, UT
As someone with fine, limp hair I'm always looking for things to help. I tried this thickening mousse and it was great. I didn't use a large amount, about one handful for my whole head, then styled like I normally do. I felt like it kept it's volume and shape all day long. It's definitely a product I would use on a daily basis.
April V.
Tampa, FL
I would like to try this. Does this mouse help hold a curl or would the 5 in 1 styling cream be a better alternative to use for curling with a curling iron. I have fine hair and live in a humid climate.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Has anyone else noticed a difference with this product for extremely fine colored hair? I'm not sure if I should use the Full line or the PhD line.
Erin Z.
Saint Paul , MN
How would this work for styling wavy hair? I'd like something that would help hold a curl, but I'm not quite a candidate for curly haircare lines.
Jeanette B.
Flemington, NJ
I am curious about this mousse but am confused also. Is this used in co junction with the full cream and roof litter or instead? What does everyone think of this mousse?