BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A lightweight styling cream that adds thickness to each strand to help fine, flat hair to look, feel and behave like naturally full, thick hair. It is powered by our patented Thickening Molecule (PBAE),  which creates thickening dots between hair strands so it feels like you have thicker hair. PBAE lasts 5x longer. Full Thickening Cream:

• creates long-lasting touchable, thickness and fullness
  • delivers a hint of conditioning that won't weight your hair down

Full Thickening Cream is ideal for fine, flat hair. It is silicone-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Does this product really help give volume to hair ?2 Answers
  • Will this product hold up all day long?2 Answers
  • I like all of the Living Proof line and I just saw this t...2 Answers
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I went on a hair product binge, I wanted thicker Fuller looking hair. I read a lot of reviews and Decided this was a good product to try. I honestly don't use it very much. My problem is, I don't style much. This product is made for use when blowing your hair dry with heat, and I'm usually air drying my hair. But that being said when I do use it I notice a difference in how thick my hair appears. It's a pretty small bottle bit a little is all you need. I probably won't repurchase when I'm out, but only because the "wanting thicher hair" phase didn't last long and now I just don't care. Lol. But it is a great product and does what is say without being sticky or making your hair feel dry. So I do recommend it!
Nicole M.
New York
This product has been a life saver. I have very fine hair and it's started to thin. I've used mousses and other thickening products and they always leave my hair sticky and don't always work. This product leaves my hair soft and full, especially at the scalp where you can see the thinning. You need very little, maybe a quarter size in your palm. I use it mostly in my scalp area and then comb it through to the ends. If you use too much, your hair will feel sticky. So best to start with less and work your way up. But once you find the right amount, it works like a wonder! I can definitely see my scalp less with this product
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Great for fine hair short, medium or long! A little goes a long way!! Best if used before you blow-dry using a round brush. Leaves hair soft a frizz-free! The smell is hard to describe (almost masculine?) But in a good way...! Definitely pricey but worth the money!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I recently bought a little trial size kit that included full and volume collection.  It came with shampoo, conditioner, full thickening cream and a body blast spray.  I think they are all wonderful products.  My hair has not been this thick in years because of all types of medical trauma from past operations. Now the thickness I had from my middle school years are back.  I am so happy and so much more confident.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
This thickening cream works wonders fo my hair! I used to have to use a combination of products to get my baby fine hair to have any sort of body until I revived this product. Finally a product that does it all! Living Proof Full Thickening Cream
Rachel C.
Univ Ctr, MI
First off my hair is fairly thin and I don’t usually get a lot of natural volume. I was first introduced to this product by my hairdresser, and I immediately fell in love with it! It definitely gives you 40-50% more volume, and that lasts until the end of the day! It’s also not greasy on my hair and it smells wonderful!
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I got this in a fabfitfun box and I am glad I didn’t spend a lot of money trying it out. It made my hair very greasy when I got done blow drying my hair. I was really hoping that it would work because I have fine hair and it’s hard to find anything that gives me volume. I wouldn’t buy this myself.
Lindsey T.
Boston, MA
This stuff is the best! All you need is a dime/nickel sized amount on your damp hair and it adds SO much volume and texture, without any crunch or grease or anything. I have the 2 oz size now and I’ll be repurchasing
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
Iu sed to not enjoy this product. I think it was because it really adds a layer of something that feels a little tacky. It definitely adds depth and dimension. I think I was stuck wanting to run my hands through my hair and not liking the way it left my hands feeling more so that how great it actually looked. If you aren't concerned about that and just want it to look good, this is your product. I should mention it doesn't make your head feel funny.... Just don't touch it.
Madison E.
Mesa, AZ
By far my favorite hair product. On the pricey side but it's a high quality product. Makes my hair visibly thicker and you can feel the difference too. A little goes a long way. The product smells great as well. Well worth the price for me to leave my thin, stringy hair behind.
Kimberly T.
Highland Lakes, NJ
Does this have a good smell to it?
S. W.
For those of you who had luck with this, tell me about your hair type.
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
Will this product hold up all day long?
Amanda C.
Hiram , GA
Does this product really help give volume to hair ?
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
I like all of the Living Proof line and I just saw this thickening cream. I'd really love to try it. Does it weigh your hair down or make it feel oily?