BY LIVING PROOF #21 in Pomades & Waxes

A lightweight cream that leaves hair looking and feeling noticeably thicker and healthier. This styling innovation allows fine, thin hair to act like thick hair with naturally soft, touchable body. By depositing thickening points on the hair strands, Full creates a thicker surface that enables fine hair to have natural movement and bounce, beautiful shape, and volume throughout the day. While traditional thickening products create a hard, brittle hold that collapses upon touch, Full allows your style to remain flexible, soft, and resilient. Go ahead, run your fingers through your hair, no need to fear a style fall.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

• Does this product really help give volume to hair ?2 Answers
  • Will this product hold up all day long?1 Answers
  • I like all of the Living Proof line and I just saw this thickenin...2 Answers
  • "I have very fine hair and used this exactly as directed." in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair that goes limp and flat by the end of the day if I don't use any products, and I love using this." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair already so I bet this is why I didn't notice the results but I usually love living proofs line of hair products" in 1 review
  • "It never made my hair greasy or grimy however I went through the container quick and for the price, it just isn't worth it." in 1 review
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I used to have this and then never repurchased it and forgot about it. I have very very fine thin hair and need all sorts of products before styling it. This really just added a layer of stuff I didn't need because it never really gave me a lot of volume. It did smell nice and make it very soft though.
Lindsey T.
This stuff is the best! All you need is a dime/nickel sized amount on your damp hair and it adds SO much volume and texture, without any crunch or grease or anything. I have the 2 oz size now and I’ll be repurchasing
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
Iu sed to not enjoy this product. I think it was because it really adds a layer of something that feels a little tacky. It definitely adds depth and dimension. I think I was stuck wanting to run my hands through my hair and not liking the way it left my hands feeling more so that how great it actually looked. If you aren't concerned about that and just want it to look good, this is your product. I should mention it doesn't make your head feel funny.... Just don't touch it.
Madison E.
Mesa, AZ
By far my favorite hair product. On the pricey side but it's a high quality product. Makes my hair visibly thicker and you can feel the difference too. A little goes a long way. The product smells great as well. Well worth the price for me to leave my thin, stringy hair behind.
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I have used the sample of this two or three times and I haven't been a huge fan. When I use it I feel like my hair is caked with it. I was looking for more of a softer cream to help with my hair. However my hair may be partially to blame because it is thin, dry and frizzy.
Madee B.
Athens, OH
I received a sample of this and I have totally been in love. It gives my hair amazing volume without making it frizzy (a real challenge with hair like mine) it has helped define my curls and I'm totally in love.
S. W.
I didn't have much luck with this. I have fine hair (but a ton of it), that tends to lack volume at the roots if I don't do something with it. I don't feel like this made my hair any thicker. I tried several times adjusting the amount of product use and I always felt like it left a goopy feeling in my hair.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
Love this product. I switched away from their shampoos but I keep coming back ot this product. Leaves my hair not feeling too dry after I blow dry it but it's not too oily. It also leaves my hair soft to the touch. So many volume products leaves your hair stiff and you can't run your hands through it. Not this product!
Eva L.
I have very fine and straight Asian hair. Never had any volume because it just falls straight down. The Sephora rouge sale came around and I decided to try it out. Wow! Changed my life! My big head looks less big with my voluminous hair. 😅

I love the smell. It didn't feel sticky or anything after I blow dried my hair. My bf said it feels silky and easy to run through with his fingers. Best purchase ever.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
I've never really used thickening cream before but the travel kit came with this one included and now I'm hooked! It does thicker my hair and helps it keep its shape instead of falling flat quickly. You barley need any of it to do the job so it'll last for a long time!
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
I like all of the Living Proof line and I just saw this thickening cream. I'd really love to try it. Does it weigh your hair down or make it feel oily?
Amanda C.
Hiram , GA
Does this product really help give volume to hair ?
Kimberly T.
Highland Lakes, NJ
Does this have a good smell to it?
Vilma V.
Vienna, VA
I was wondering if this works for fine hair?
Dara B.
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy or sticky?