BY LIVING PROOF #14 in Pomades & Waxes

A lightweight cream that leaves hair looking and feeling noticeably thicker and healthier. This styling innovation allows fine, thin hair to act like thick hair with naturally soft, touchable body. By depositing thickening points on the hair strands, Full creates a thicker surface that enables fine hair to have natural movement and bounce, beautiful shape, and volume throughout the day. While traditional thickening products create a hard, brittle hold that collapses upon touch, Full allows your style to remain flexible, soft, and resilient. Go ahead, run your fingers through your hair, no need to fear a style fall.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

• Will this product hold up all day long?1 Answers
  • I like all of the Living Proof line and I just saw this thickenin...2 Answers
  • How much to use if I have dry/damaged hair?1 Answers
  • "I have very fine hair and used this exactly as directed." in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair that goes limp and flat by the end of the day if I don't use any products, and I love using this." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair already so I bet this is why I didn't notice the results but I usually love living proofs line of hair products" in 1 review
  • "It never made my hair greasy or grimy however I went through the container quick and for the price, it just isn't worth it." in 1 review
Vilma V.
I received this in my November Birchbox. I am a big fan of this brand, as it has done wonders for my curly hair with a 3C hair pattern. For best results, use as directed; apply from the mid-length of hair to the ends. Allow hair to ait dry or blow dry for even more of a voluminizing effect. This product is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I didn't like this, as much as I wanted to. I have long, thick, wavy, and oily hair and this was a nightmare. I air dry my hair on most days and when I air dry with this in it, it makes my hair so greasy and it weighs it down. Maybe if I blow dry it, it will work better. But for me, this is a pass.
Torianne S.
Lexington, KY
I have wavy, frizzy hair that lacks volume at the top and sides of my head. This stuff works magically! I picked it up one day and now I never do my hair without it. I use this in addition to my serum/blowdry treatment and it doesn't make my hair feel full of product. It's well worth the price.
Madison E.
Mesa, AZ
By far my favorite hair product. On the pricey side but it's a high quality product. Makes my hair visibly thicker and you can feel the difference too. A little goes a long way. The product smells great as well. Well worth the price for me to leave my thin, stringy hair behind.
Dianna M.
I purchased the travel size to try from Sephora. I didn't dislike this product, but I prefer the one made by Kevin Murphy. It does add volume to your roots, but I didn't care for the way it made my hair feel.
Audrey R.
It seems to thicken. I don't use regularly and was not blow drying my hair, which it is recommended to do, so I am sure I did not get the full benefit out of it.
Christina W.
I personally LOVE this stuff! Price is a little high but for the volume I get, it's totally worth it! Little bit goes a long way
Summer S.
riverside, ca
Love this product I have just about the whole line of this brand it amazing your hair doesn't get oily and it actually works
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , Ohio
LOVE THIS ITEM LIVING PROOF FULL THICKENING CREAM FOR THE BODY, SMOOTH SEXIE, FRESH AND CLEAN LIGHT ON THE SKIN..LOOKS GOOD
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love the living proof line of hair care and this thickening cream works so well. Love how it gave me volume and lift.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like all of the Living Proof line and I just saw this thickening cream. I'd really love to try it. Does it weigh your hair down or make it feel oily?
Kimberly T.
Highland Lakes, NJ
Does this have a good smell to it?
Vilma V.
Vienna, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering if this works for fine hair?
Dara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy or sticky?
Svetlana P.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much to use if I have dry/damaged hair?