BY LIVING PROOF

A sulfate-free shampoo that offers superior, yet gentle, cleansing for fine, thin hair. Full Shampoo deeply cleanses fine, thin hair, removing all traces of dirt, oil, and product build up. Formulated without damaging sulfates, Full Shampoo properly cares for and prepares lifeless, limp hair for optimal styling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates see more...

• Does this product really help with your volume? How do you feel a...3 Answers
  • Does this help oily hair??1 Answers
  • I have heard that this makes your hair oily quick, I have extreme...1 Answers
Living Proof Full Shampoo
  • "I was surprised how the little bit of shampoo I used lathered up so quickly, I usually have to go back for another good squeeze from the bottle to cover all my hair, but a little really goes a long way with this product." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend to anyone with thin hair." in 1 review
  • "It gives my fine hair volume without making it feel dry." in 1 review
  • "I have fine thin hair, and this is the only shampoo I use since I tried it the first time." in 1 review
  • "The just ok: Because it's a clarifying shampoo without a lot of additives, there's not a lot of lather so it's hard to feel like your hair is really getting clean." in 1 review
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Full Shampoo more...
First off, I have thin, frizzy, color-treated, heat-damaged hair. What I'm looking for in a shampoo is one that is safe for color-treated hair, one that adds moisture to my dry ends, one that adds volume to my roots and one that smells pleasant. This shampoo is wonderful! The packaging is great, the smell is pleasant, the consistency is great as it lathers into my hair nicely. It has helped bring my hair back to a more healthy state, but it doesn't give me as much volume as I would like. Paired with a volumizing blow dry spray, my hair looks silky and voluminous, but when I air dry my hair, it still looks pretty flat if I only use this shampoo and a conditioner from TresSemme on my ends. I would prefer if it gave me more volume, but I still love the product and will keep using it because of it's texture, smell and moisturizing properties. It is quite expensive, so it wouldn't be my first choice when I'm on a budget.
Hannah S.
Aurora, CO
Yes, it's expensive, but a little goes a long way. My larger bottle has lasted for quite some time and it really lifts my hair without leaving too much product buildup. It smells very fresh as well. I would recommend using the conditioner that goes with it to really increase volume/softness.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Review for: Full Shampoo more...
This shampoo along with the conditioner are both great at giving volume. However, they are very pricey and smell bad. I️ usually save these products for a night out because of how expensive they are and use something else on other days. It is a great product along with the dry shampoo.
Lindsey H.
Toms River , NJ
Review for: Full Shampoo more...
I just started using this shampoo about a month ago and I’m happy to say that I really like what it does to my hair. It makes my hair full, it’s lather is jive- you really feel clean, and I’m super satisfied with it. More then satisfied actually, I’ll most likely buy this again!
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
One of my new favorite brands. I love how clean and fresh my hair feels and with less static in the winter! This is by far the best shampoo you can purchase but it is a little pricey. I don’t feel that my hair has any additional volume but I feel that way about every shampoo.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the whole living proof hair care line! The Living proof full shampoo adds volume to your hair and gives your hair a gorgeous silky looking texture! It does not leave a residue like some volumizing shampoos can do. I highly recommend this if you have dull lifeless hair!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like this shampoo as a splurge. It's long lasting in between washes, adds subtle volume and smells pretty good too! The bottle lasts me about a month and a half so a little goes a long way!
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
This will be the most natural best product you try. No it is not cheap. I get it on there website, but its so amazing i feel so beautiful when i use it. You get wuite a bit of product if used in the proper manner. Its one of the best shampoo lines i have ever tried. Im so addicted.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Living proof has always been a good shampoo for me it’s definitely a little expensive and there are brands that are cheaper that work almost just as good but this is still an awesome shampoo that smells and works great if you have money to splurge I would highly recommend it
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Full Shampoo more...
I love this shampoo! It is great for my fine hair because it makes it feel thicker and healthier. I also love how this smells because it is pleasant but doesn't linger for too long in your hair and won't overpower your perfume.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
Does this product really help with your volume? How do you feel able the value of the product and price?
Beth H.
Dunkirk, NY
Does this weigh your hair down?
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always wanted to know if this brand actually works? I have so much curly hair, it's frizzy, and full and also dry. Does this shampoo/brand really work/help?
Elizabeth B.
Safe on color?
Julia S.
Williamsburg, OH
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. Does anyone know if there's a cheaper product that gives the same results? I can't justify spending $50 a month or more on shampoo and conditioner