Living Proof Full Shampoo uploaded by Emily Z.Living Proof Full Shampoo uploaded by Courtney J.Living Proof Full Shampoo uploaded by Sunshine R.
4 colors available

BY LIVING PROOF

A sulfate-free shampoo that offers superior, yet gentle, cleansing for fine, thin hair. Full Shampoo deeply cleanses fine, thin hair, removing all traces of dirt, oil, and product build up. Formulated without damaging sulfates, Full Shampoo properly cares for and prepares lifeless, limp hair for optimal styling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates see more...

• Does this product really help with your volume? How do you feel abl...3 Answers
  • Does this help oily hair??1 Answers
  • I have heard that this makes your hair oily quick, I have extremely...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I was surprised how the little bit of shampoo I used lathered up so quickly, I usually have to go back for another good squeeze from the bottle to cover all my hair, but a little really goes a long way with this product." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend to anyone with thin hair." in 1 review
  • "It gives my fine hair volume without making it feel dry." in 1 review
  • "I have fine thin hair, and this is the only shampoo I use since I tried it the first time." in 1 review
  • "The just ok: Because it's a clarifying shampoo without a lot of additives, there's not a lot of lather so it's hard to feel like your hair is really getting clean." in 1 review
Krina V.
Krina V.
Secaucus, NJ
Gosh I wish this wasn't as expensive as it is because I absolutely love this shampoo and everything about the living proof line. It smells great, gives me FULL volume after I dry my hair with a blow dryer and I feel like it keeps my hair clean for a few days longer than normal, cheaper shampoo. Use this with living proof style extender and dry shampoo and I swear you don't have to wash your hair or have it feeling greasy for at least 3-4 days!!
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
My haiardresser used this on my hair for the first time and I loved it. I have really thick, kinky ethnic hair and I'm very particular about my hair products. I like things that don't lather too much (or at all) and I prefer that my hair feels clean rather than smelling good. I haven't been able to find it anywhere for a cheap price but I when I do, I know I will be using it as often as I can.
melody c.
melody c.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I never thought shampoo could make a difference for your hair since you just wash it off. I have always had brittle, frizzy, wavy unmanageable hair. With this shampoo, my hair immediately became more manageable. Over 2 years of using this, my hair stylist now says I have such healthy hair, no split ends that she doesn't even recommend that I use any other product!! It's amazing
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Florence, AL
Absolutely love this shampoo! (And the conditioner too) I have very baby fine hair and most products weight my hair down even when they are designed for thin hair to give it body. Living proof Full shampoo and conditioner work amazingly on my hair! Throw the full mousse in with it and my hair looks like it has some body and thickness ALL day!!
Mishelle D.
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
AMAZING!!! I got a sample of this shampoo and thought that one little sample wouldn't show a difference in my hair. I was very wrong. After I washed my hair with this my hair was so full of volume, it felt so clean and also so silky smooth. I wish this product wasn't so pricey because I would love to buy it all the time!!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Yes, I am loving this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and my hair feels so soft after I use it. It's higher end compared to Drugstore finds. The bottle is unique and classy, not colorful and drawing attention. I would probably not purchase again only because it is expensive.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of the entire Living Proof line but this was the first time I tried a product from this brand and it didn't deliver. There was no fuller effect, no enhanced volume. It was effective at cleaning and conditioner hair like most shampoos and conditioners.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Hamburg, NY
Not a huge fan, it smelled amazing though. I have thin hair, but a lot of it and I felt like I needed more shampoo than usual to truly clean all of my hair. I would recommend bumble and bumble to anyone who is looking for a good shampoo.
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Already a huge fan of the brand. I bought this and used with their 5 in 1 styling cream from the PHD line and had the best hair day. My hair had volume even while sweating! I love this stuff
Raven  M.
Raven M.
Gulfport, MS
The BEST shampoo I have ever used! I can go about 4 days without having to wash my hair. It smells amazing & leaves my hair full of body & shine. You HAVE to try this product
Beth H.
Beth H.
Dunkirk, NY
Does this weigh your hair down?
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really help with your volume? How do you feel able the value of the product and price?
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always wanted to know if this brand actually works? I have so much curly hair, it's frizzy, and full and also dry. Does this shampoo/brand really work/help?
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Safe on color?
Andria M.
Andria M.
My hair tends to be oily at the scalp and I also don't wash it every day. Is this shampoo good for keeping hair from being oily? I think my shampoo is stripping my scalp and that's why it's oily. I'm in need of a change. Is this good for the price?