BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A sulfate-free shampoo that offers superior, yet gentle, cleansing for fine, thin hair. Full Shampoo deeply cleanses fine, thin hair, removing all traces of dirt, oil, and product build up. Formulated without damaging sulfates, Full Shampoo properly cares for and prepares lifeless, limp hair for optimal styling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates

• "I would definitely recommend to anyone with thin hair." in 1 review
  • "The just ok: Because it's a clarifying shampoo without a lot of additives, there's not a lot of lather so it's hard to feel like your hair is really getting clean." in 1 review
  • "I have fine thin hair, and this is the only shampoo I use since I tried it the first time." in 1 review
  • "It gives my fine hair volume without making it feel dry." in 1 review
  • "I was surprised how the little bit of shampoo I used lathered up so quickly, I usually have to go back for another good squeeze from the bottle to cover all my hair, but a little really goes a long way with this product." in 1 review
Colton S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Living Proof Full Shampoo (Salon Product) 1000ml/32oz more...
I love this shampoo. If volume is your end-game, you’ve come to the right place in your search for the best product on the market. Let your hair be your living proof that this stuff works!

The scent is reminiscent of citrus with an extremely earthy side note, but it’s not necessarily unpleasant. I have come to associate the scent with the end result & have come to terms with it. The citrus is truly the dominating fragrance here... AND when it’s dry, that earthy punch is completely absent & your hair smells SOOO good!
Shawna B.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Review for: Living Proof Full Shampoo more...
I purchased Living Proof Full Shampoo as a part of my subscription to FabFitFun’s add on’s sale, mostly due to just needing shampoo/ conditioner and this had great reviews. This is the first time I’ve purchased anything from Loving Proof and I absolutely love it! Like it’s a game changer - I don’t scrimp on haircare. I’m a girl who keeps her curly locks looking good LOL! It has a light fresh smell I can’t quite describe along with the conditioner. Cuts down on my hair breaking and leaves my hair shiny and sleek but not heavy. Both the shampoo and conditioner are very light on my hair and literally has changed the texture of my hair for the better. Generally, due to using a curling iron and hair dryer on medium setting every day, my fine hair has always been a little bit frizzy. Living Proof helps cut down that look and leaves my hair feeling much cleaner and less frizzy. I will definitely purchase Living Proof going forward, it’s seriously an amazing brand!
Alexa G.
THIS SHAMPOO LITERALLY CHANGED MY LIFE. I know that sounds dramatic, but it’s SO TRUE. I have the flattest, most lifeless hair imaginable. My hair is thin and volume-less. This shampoo has changed the game for me. My hair no longer get sits flat against my head. It gives it some boost and lift without weighing it down. It is very pricey, but worth every penny!
Kelly G.
Powell, OH
Worth the price tag. I have very fine straight hair and I am always searching for a shampoo that with give my hair volume. I tried a small bottle of this at first and immediately went back out and bought the largest size they had at ulta a few days later. It gives me great lasting volume which I love!
Hannah S.
Littleton, CO
Yes, it's expensive, but a little goes a long way. My larger bottle has lasted for quite some time and it really lifts my hair without leaving too much product buildup. It smells very fresh as well. I would recommend using the conditioner that goes with it to really increase volume/softness.
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Full Shampoo 24 oz more...
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. It smells amazing I can’t get over it, a little on the pricier side but it doesn’t build up in my hair like other shampoos. Like herbal essence I like the smell of their shampoo but my hair gets greasy super quick with those shampoo I don’t have to wash my hair for 2 days!!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the whole living proof hair care line! The Living proof full shampoo adds volume to your hair and gives your hair a gorgeous silky looking texture! It does not leave a residue like some volumizing shampoos can do. I highly recommend this if you have dull lifeless hair!
Lindsey L.
Review for: Full Shampoo 24 oz more...
I love this brand it’s no secret and this is my go to shampoo and conditioner specifically Living Proof’s full line of shampoo/conditioner as it makes my long fine hair feel like x1000 volume that otherwise I’d never achieve and all without adding any extra weight or unnecessary feel to my hair - it feels so natural it’s amazing! My routine post shower and hair wash includes - always pairing with Living Proof Prime Style Extender, Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse and Living Proof Full Thickening Cream
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like this shampoo as a splurge. It's long lasting in between washes, adds subtle volume and smells pretty good too! The bottle lasts me about a month and a half so a little goes a long way!
Jennifer J.
Review for: Full Shampoo 24 oz more...
Love this shampoo! I have a lot of fine hair! So when I began using this shampoo I noticed a difference with how much fuller my hair appeared. I also used the conditioner with it and use it everyday. I felt like for me it was well worth the money and it lasted a good amount of time. It doesn’t really lather up like a traditional shampoo, so you really need to know that going in so you don’t use a ton of shampoo looking for the big lather build up that isn’t there.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
Does this product really help with your volume? How do you feel able the value of the product and price?
Beth H.
Dunkirk, NY
Does this weigh your hair down?
Andria M.
My hair tends to be oily at the scalp and I also don't wash it every day. Is this shampoo good for keeping hair from being oily? I think my shampoo is stripping my scalp and that's why it's oily. I'm in need of a change. Is this good for the price?
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
Is this product worth the price??
Julia S.
Williamsburg, OH
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. Does anyone know if there's a cheaper product that gives the same results? I can't justify spending $50 a month or more on shampoo and conditioner

Sephora