BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A heat activated spray to give a boost at the roots for a natural, touchable feel that lasts all day.  Full Root Lift delivers a fine spray pattern that is never stiff or sticky for:

• long-lasting lift and height
  • a non-tacky comb-out

Full Root Lift is ideal for fine, flat hair. It is silicone-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
I had high expectations for this brand and product. This was heavy. It works best drying with a brush vs diffuser. I won’t buy this again. It was expensive. I wouldn’t suggest it either.
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
Living Proof is the best for providing volume! I have thin hair that sits flat to my head, but with Living Proof I actually get some gorgeous volume!!! I love it. I get mine from Ulta.
Nancy C.
I love this living proof full root lifting hairspray. It smells great and gives my hair volume. It is very long lasting and non sticky. It is around 24 dollars but the bottle will last you forever. I recommend it
Colleen M.
This product does a great job with fine hair. You spray several spritzes onto your roots and combing through. When no you blow dry your hair immediately, there is a big difference in the volume without any added weight.
Hillary W.
Missoula, MT
I have never been one to really "buy into" these type of hair styling products, but a sample of the root spray came with one of the living proof travel sets I bought and I actually really liked it. It didn't seem to make my hair sticky or greasy after like some similar products do.
Lisa F.
I received this in my birchbox. I would just use this when I would go out on a date. It helps lifts your hair at the roots. Not for everyday wear.
Samantha H.
Fort Worth
Living proof is my absolute favorite hair brand. Works great and smells great, use on a daily basis.
Courtney E.
Love this product. It lifts my thin hair up to the gods. I love this product. Everyone needs it
Karen K.
Laval, QC
Love this holy grail product. I use it after shower then blow dry my hair. Amazing results.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Does anyone know what the texture of this spray is like? I love a fine mist that doesn’t leave a hairspray-like residue. Would this work for fine hair?
Kelly L.
Greenville, NC
How long does the Living Proof Full Root Lifting Spray keep your hair full through out the day?
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Does this work for curly hair? I'm worried it will weight it down instead of adding volume.