BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A heat activated spray to give a boost at the roots for a natural, touchable feel that lasts all day.  Full Root Lift delivers a fine spray pattern that is never stiff or sticky for:

• long-lasting lift and height
  • a non-tacky comb-out

Full Root Lift is ideal for fine, flat hair. It is silicone-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

Lynn B.
I had high expectations for this brand and product. This was heavy. It works best drying with a brush vs diffuser. I won’t buy this again. It was expensive. I wouldn’t suggest it either.
Chelsea S.
Living Proof is the best for providing volume! I have thin hair that sits flat to my head, but with Living Proof I actually get some gorgeous volume!!! I love it. I get mine from Ulta.
Colleen M.
This product does a great job with fine hair. You spray several spritzes onto your roots and combing through. When no you blow dry your hair immediately, there is a big difference in the volume without any added weight.
Nancy C.
I love this living proof full root lifting hairspray. It smells great and gives my hair volume. It is very long lasting and non sticky. It is around 24 dollars but the bottle will last you forever. I recommend it
Hillary W.
Missoula, MT
I have never been one to really "buy into" these type of hair styling products, but a sample of the root spray came with one of the living proof travel sets I bought and I actually really liked it. It didn't seem to make my hair sticky or greasy after like some similar products do.
Courtney E.
Love this product. It lifts my thin hair up to the gods. I love this product. Everyone needs it
Kelly L.
Greensboro, NC
How long does the Living Proof Full Root Lifting Spray keep your hair full through out the day?
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Does this work for curly hair? I'm worried it will weight it down instead of adding volume.