Living proof Full Root Lifting Hairspray, 5.5 fl oz uploaded by Nancy C.Living proof Full Root Lifting Hairspray, 5.5 fl oz uploaded by Nancy C.Living proof Full Root Lifting Hairspray, 5.5 fl oz uploaded by Nancy C.

BY LIVING PROOF

A styling spray developed to take your roots to new heights. Full Root Lifting Spray boosts your hair's body and adds volume where you need it. It's formulated with a unique, proprietary blend of resins that give your style volume and lift that is strong, yet flexible and long lasting. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates see more...

Nancy C.
I love this living proof full root lifting hairspray. It smells great and gives my hair volume. It is very long lasting and non sticky. It is around 24 dollars but the bottle will last you forever. I recommend it
Hillary W.
Missoula, MT
I have never been one to really "buy into" these type of hair styling products, but a sample of the root spray came with one of the living proof travel sets I bought and I actually really liked it. It didn't seem to make my hair sticky or greasy after like some similar products do.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for curly hair? I'm worried it will weight it down instead of adding volume.