BY LIVING PROOF #5 in Texturizing Spray

Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast creates volume and texture that’s (almost) as light as air and gives big, lasting results. It contains our new, patent-pending Expandable, Textured Aero-Spheres (ETAS). It’s lighter and bigger than industry standard ingredients, so it delivers big volume and texture on your hair without weighing it down.

• Instant volume and texture that lasts.
  • Transforms fine, flat hair into voluminous styles. No crunchiness or stiffness.
  • Shake to activate the formula. The ETAS are so lightweight that they float in the can, so it’s important to shake before each spray. Then, apply on dry hair from root to ends for all-over volume and texture.

Use anytime, anywhere for instant results.

• I had the virtual campaign for this but by the time I could get t...80 Answers
  • Is the volume long lasting? After several hours, most volume prod...58 Answers
  • Does this work like a dry shampoo too, or just volume?75 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jenn S.
@livingproofinc Full Dry Volume Blast Before (left) and After (right) used on clean air dried hair.
TBH - I have naturally fluffy hair that doesn't behave and this spray gave it just enough control so it looks like I actually took the time to style my hair. I'm pretty sure I could go bigger, but this is how big I'd go in #reallife
SHAKE IT! Make sure you shake the can well each time you spray. The spray has a nice clean scent like all LP products.
This feels similar to their dry shampoo but works differently. The dry shampoo will revive yucky hair and actually remove dirt and oil. The Blast coats hair and gives it texture and body. It's less sticky than sea salt spray and has less hold than a light hairspray.
I only purchased the travel size at @sephora to test for the @influenster #virtualvoxbox - but would definitely pick up the full sized for days I need more control and body.

#livingproof #sephora #influenster #contest #yourbesthair #fulldryvolumeblast #hair #productreview
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I have coarse wavy hair, about medium density and it's really long...like 24 inches long. I'm really lazy with my hair and barely brush it. I'm lucky that I live in a dry climate so that I don't have to deal with frizz. I purchased the travel size full dry volume blast from Sephora. I used it yesterday and tried to style my hair. Firstly I love the scent and packaging. I am terrible with doing my hair so I did find spraying it from root to tips a bit difficult. I tipped my head over and tousled my hair as well. My natural hair is quite big, but it did add more volume and texture. Hair was not crunchy or heavy feeling. My hair is really dark so I did notice the fine white particles from the spray. I used the product a few times and once kept it in for 2days. The volume mostly remained. This product is very easy to comb out. A great product for those with fine hair that needs a boost. This is not something I would use regularly, but definitely for special occasions.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Hands down - one of the BEST LP products on the market! Living in the Midwest, we tend to get naturally "big" hair around here. However, with the big hair, comes the frizz. I first got this a few weeks ago, tried it consistently for a week and LOVED it! It really made my fine hair look full and gave it that beachy undone look. I wore it out all day, in the humidity, re-fluffed my hair when needed and it stayed put the entire night. The next morning, my hair still felt significantly fuller because of this product. It doesn't weight hair down, it doesn't have a terrible lingering smell (it's very fresh, much like all of the other LP products), and it doesn't feel sticky, much less feel like anything in your hair to begin with. I use less hairspray now and mostly use this product in it's place. I love it. I'm already on my second bottle. Downfall - you do go through the bottle quickly and for the price, it can get expensive. Worth it in my opinion!
Mary R.
This is AMAZING! This is the second best hair product I have ever found, second only to Paul Mitchell Curls line which has given my hair a new life. And so has this! While I have curly hair, it is thin and not very full, especially at the crown of my head. I've tried tons of products that purport to provide extra volume and none have come close to helping. Or they've required so much manipulation of my hair it gave me too much frizz I couldn't tell.

This is a whole new world. Yes, you need to manipulate your hair somewhat. It is still hit and miss for me in the crown area, but I'm not the greatest stylist in general. But the volume is awesome and it LASTS! It even is still evident the next morning!
Sarah E.
I'm reveiewing this for a virtual box box for influenster. I went into Sephora and played with this product for about 5 minutes. I had no other product in my hair and I hadn't washed it in 2 days. Volume needed! It did totally help! I could tell a difference but it wasn't farrah fawcett level. I didn't have a comb or brush on me but I could tell by the texture that those tools would have helped. Smells amazing! No age signature on it. True to living proofs ideals! I would purchase this but I also have a feeling it will run out fast with all the help my hair needs. It's mostly always pulled back and therefore flattened.
Emily B.
I honestly Love My Beautiful Long hair, I take care of my hair good to keep it looking flawless. I decide to give Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast a try. Omg... I love it this in my holygrail hair product, it leaves my hair smooth, gives it volume and texture, looks polished, there's no friz and stays healthy looking and I have Color Treated Hair!! All thanks to Full Dry Volume Blast. I higly recommend you to try it, you wont regret it. #yourbesthair #contest #Livingproof
Hannah B.
I've gotten this product from Sephora previously. Out of all the dry shampoos I've tried thus far, I'm most in love with Living Proof's Full Dry Volume Blast. I have thick, silky hair that's prone to little volume and oiliness a day out from showering. I find that if I just put some of this product in my roots and let it set, then fluff and texturize, I'm good to go! IT'S A MUST-HAVE! (Bonus: It's wonderful for on the go or if you're sleeping over somewhere!) #YourBestHair
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I am the last person to buy anything prestige when it comes to my hair. However, when the Virtual Vox on this came along, I decided to try it, because my fine hair needs all the volume it can get. I tried it, and I was impressed. Along with using a volume shampoo, this product actually gives good volume! And it doesn't smell terrible either! What I do is apply, and then fluff it a tad. Finally, a prestige product that actually is worth the money.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
Having tried some products in miniatures I felt in love with this brand.. I have thick and heavy hair .. thats why I'm always on the search of a new product that may give a really nice volume and texture to my hair .. without leaving it crunchy. . Using this one at a moment I'm very pleased with a dazzling airy look I can create with just a few sprays of this product. Besides.. the scent is so amazing and I can feel it for a while..
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
I got a trial size of the dry and samples of the reg , tried this first OMG I love it and will be buying a large one. It feels goo , smells good and I can't wait to try the others. It may just be my new hair product go to every day. Love it . To those that say pricey I agree but think of how long you think it will last depends on how long and thick your hair is. For me now I it would last a long time. Now bring on conditioning
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Is this as good as everyone makes it out to be? I know Batiste is "the best" according to most but how does this compare?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
I had the virtual campaign for this but by the time I could get to a Sephora it was gone 😞 Does this work well with wavy hair? How does it work, and when do you use it in your routine? (most days I use a curling wand)
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does this work like a dry shampoo too, or just volume?
Jillian R.
Does this work well for fine hair? My hair needs a lift
Kala P.
Is the volume long lasting? After several hours, most volume products have lost their hold on my hair.