BY LIVING PROOF #7 in Texturizing Spray

Descriptions:

Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast creates volume and texture that’s (almost) as light as air and gives big, lasting results. It contains our new, patent-pending Expandable, Textured Aero-Spheres (ETAS). It’s lighter and bigger than industry standard ingredients, so it delivers big volume and texture on your hair without weighing it down.

• Instant volume and texture that lasts.
  • Transforms fine, flat hair into voluminous styles. No crunchiness or stiffness.
  • Shake to activate the formula. The ETAS are so lightweight that they float in the can, so it’s important to shake before each spray. Then, apply on dry hair from root to ends for all-over volume and texture.

• I had the virtual campaign for this but by the time I cou...80 Answers
  • Is the volume long lasting? After several hours, most vol...58 Answers
  • Does this work like a dry shampoo too, or just volume?76 Answers
Kristina R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
First off, I love the scent of living proof products. It's one of the main reasons I purchase them. They are pretty strong, so if you have a sensitive nose make sure to smell it in store before purchasing.
I feel like this does a great job of adding texture/volume to my hair (which falls flat easily). The directions say to spray from root to end but I honestly mainly spray it near my roots then use my fingers to tousle my hair. After doing that I see a noticeable difference in volume.
It usually lasts me all day and is perfect to use before going out at night. I also like to use it when curling my hair because I feel like it helps hold the curls more.
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
I am obsessed with this! I’ve always loved the dry shampoo but when I received a sample of this I fell in love with the scent and how it made my hair feel and smell! I purchased the full size and yes it pricey ($29 for the full size) but well worth it....it actually works like a dry shampoo too & adds volume and if you have wavy hair like me, it gives the waves a beachy look...I was so excited because I was able to get the full size of this for $9!! From FabFitFun (will come with my fall box) so now I’ll have a backup...this has made me want to try all kinds of dry texture sprays now
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
I love the Bumble and bumble. Thickening Dryspun Finish but I think I like this one a little more because it lengthens the volume time of my curls. It acts as a volumizer and a hairspray. It smells amazing and has a great even spray. A little goes a long way so the price is well worth it!
Photo shows my hair blown out and curled then brushed out. I then spray the living proof spray on and it stays like this all day!
For reference I have medium length and thickness bleached hair!
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
This product isnt like anything I have ever used before. It buolds body root to tip with NO CRUNCHINESS, NO STICKINESS, NO WAXINESS, just soft big hair! Not to mention it smells sooooo good, fresh and light but clean too. This is my favorite hair product of all time because it just gives me that boost so my hair doesn't fall flat but it holds really well without feeling like anything at all. 100% will buy again when I run out.
Whitney H.
Charlotte
I want to love this product, but while I like it, it's not my favorite. The scent is nice, as is the packaging. It does a good job at providing some volume and lift at the roots, however; I do not recommend spraying it on the mid-shaft or ends of your hair. In the months I've had this, I only ever used it on my roots, but decided today to use it all over (per the directions). My ends are so dry and tangled after using this. By contrast  Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 4.2 oz can be used all over the hair without this dry, stiff feeling.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
This product just didn't work for me. I have dry straight hair that gets greasy pretty easily. This made my hair feel like it has a ton of product in it and I didn't notice a big enough change in my hair to like the product build up. I could see this being a great product for thicker hair. It didn't make my hair crunchy but just a very heavy feeling. It might be better for shorter hair as well and my hair is fairly long.
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
The first time I ever used this, I walked into my living room and my boyfriend immediately says “your hair looks really good” which is crazy because normally he doesn’t notice/comment how I do my hair. THEN 10 minutes later when my friends came over, the first thing 2 of them did was say how great my hair looked. I curl my hair into loose curls then spray this throughout and it makes my hair look like I’ve spent lots of money getting my hair done. It takes me about 20 minutes. This (along with dry shampoo) helps me to keep my hair looking great while only washing it once a week. If I could change ONE thing, it’d be that it last a bit longer. The effect it has on my hair is beautiful but I find it doesn’t last throughout my day or night out.
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!! I have thick heavy hair.  My hair is also color treated and needs to go longer in between washes to keep my vibrant violet color.  After I use dry shampoo, I use this to give my heavy (somewhat dirty) hair a boost. There is no strong odor and the spray is very light.  Since I do tend to have hair on the oily side, I love that this product leaves no oily residue to deal with.  It gives my hair just enough "grittiness" to boost it up and not look so flat, even after a few days of not washing.  It allows me to get that sexy tousled look that holds.  Whether used alone or with dry shampoo, this is a weightless way to get some volume on those days your hair just feels flat.  Well worth the heavier price tag.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
My current texturizing spray! This product is pretty good but definitely not the best. I was trying out new brands as a cheaper alternative to my all time favorite (Oribe) and this was one of the top contenders. The smell is so-so, not amazing but it also doesn’t smell gross. Texturizing wise it works well especially for the price-point. Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
I was very disappointed by this product.  It came with such high reviews that I decided to try it after my tried and true dry shampoo (klorane!).  For darker hair colors be forewarned - this dry shampoo will leave white gray residue so it must be really really combed through.  More than that though, it is so EXTREMELY perfume heavy it gives me migraines.  And to top it off, it doesn't really deliver in leaving my hair more voluminous.  I will say hair does feel "cleaner" - but the perfume will stay in your hair for DAYS and get in your clothes and everything.  Will NOT be purchasing again.  Going back to Klorane.  Its a shame too, because I really do love most Living Proof products.
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Is this as good as everyone makes it out to be? I know Batiste is "the best" according to most but how does this compare?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
I had the virtual campaign for this but by the time I could get to a Sephora it was gone 😞 Does this work well with wavy hair? How does it work, and when do you use it in your routine? (most days I use a curling wand)
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does this work like a dry shampoo too, or just volume?
Jillian R.
Does this work well for fine hair? My hair needs a lift
Kala P.
Is the volume long lasting? After several hours, most volume products have lost their hold on my hair.

back