BY LIVING PROOF #3 in Texturizing Spray

Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast creates volume and texture that’s (almost) as light as air and gives big, lasting results. It contains our new, patent-pending Expandable, Textured Aero-Spheres (ETAS). It’s lighter and bigger than industry standard ingredients, so it delivers big volume and texture on your hair without weighing it down.

• Instant volume and texture that lasts.
  • Transforms fine, flat hair into voluminous styles. No crunchiness or stiffness.
  • Shake to activate the formula. The ETAS are so lightweight that they float in the can, so it’s important to shake before each spray. Then, apply on dry hair from root to ends for all-over volume and texture.

Use anytime, anywhere for instant results.

• I had the virtual campaign for this but by the time I could get t...80 Answers
  • Is the volume long lasting? After several hours, most volume prod...58 Answers
  • Does this work like a dry shampoo too, or just volume?75 Answers
Kristina R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
First off, I love the scent of living proof products. It's one of the main reasons I purchase them. They are pretty strong, so if you have a sensitive nose make sure to smell it in store before purchasing.
I feel like this does a great job of adding texture/volume to my hair (which falls flat easily). The directions say to spray from root to end but I honestly mainly spray it near my roots then use my fingers to tousle my hair. After doing that I see a noticeable difference in volume.
It usually lasts me all day and is perfect to use before going out at night. I also like to use it when curling my hair because I feel like it helps hold the curls more.
Taylor G.
Richmond , VA
The first time I ever used this, I walked into my living room and my boyfriend immediately says “your hair looks really good” which is crazy because normally he doesn’t notice/comment how I do my hair. THEN 10 minutes later when my friends came over, the first thing 2 of them did was say how great my hair looked. I curl my hair into loose curls then spray this throughout and it makes my hair look like I’ve spent lots of money getting my hair done. It takes me about 20 minutes. This (along with dry shampoo) helps me to keep my hair looking great while only washing it once a week. If I could change ONE thing, it’d be that it last a bit longer. The effect it has on my hair is beautiful but I find it doesn’t last throughout my day or night out.
Christine N.
I'm actually a fan of this texturizing spray. I like it better than Living Proof's dry shampoo. I am not a fan of dry shampoos in general. They just absorb oil and irritate the scalp. They may be good for hair health but not scalp skin health.

I like applying this Living Proof Volume Blast on freshly washed hair. It gives me much needed volume at the roots and gives my hair a blown out and styled look. I can really tell a difference from when I don't use this product and when I use it and so consider it a necessary and quick styling tool for when one wants to look really put together on the go without having to deal with styling tools.

I do find the product leaves a slight whitish cast and leaves a slight tackiness and stiffness to the hair, but nothing you cannot work with and has a mild fresh clean scent that dissipates.
Amanda C.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo, I first received it in my Sephora play box and I purchase the full size bottle after. This formula is not chalky and it doesn't weigh your hair down. It is a bit pricier than other dry shampoos, but I feel it does a better job at absorbing oil, and the smell is really great too.
Toni F.
Staten Island, NY
Influenster seems to think i received this in a vox box even though i haven’t gotten one in ages. Honestly I’ve purchased this dry shampoo with my own money in the past and i can say that it is a great product i love the smell and it makes my hair less greasy while adding volume. The only issue I’ve had is that sometimes if it doesn’t get brushed out enough i do have spots on my head where my hair looks grey. Overall that’s my only complaint about this product
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Is absolutely amazing eliminating frizz, my hair is wavy and is dry at the ends and oily on the roots and this shampoo works really good on that. Also looks and stays cleaner for more time. I love that is sulfate free and protects my color. It doesn't stick on your hair like other dry shampoo and the scent is very soft Wich I consider is a positive thing because there is no evidence everywhere that you are using dry shampoo. I think it's very good product.
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was SUPER disappointed in this product. Living Proof has a great reputation as a brand, so I was excited to try this volume blast. All it did, though, was create stickiness in my hair - no volume, no lift, nothing. I would recommend Eufora Style Boost Root Lifting Spray (it doesn't look like Influenster has it on the list, I couldn't find the tag for it) over this. The Eufora spray is great to use for a good root lift with wet or dry hair.
Patricia F.
Rochester, NY
Smells great and definitely adds volume that lasts for days. Only downside was that it left my hair a tad bit dry and crunchy but that dissipated once I brushed or finger combed my hair. I do receive compliments that my fine/thin hair looks healthy and full whenever I use this product. I purchased this after trying some Living Proof products in a Vox Box. I will most likely repurchase!
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
This dry shampoo is okay... It works well to absorb oil but made my hair a nappy texture that was hard to work with. The price point for quantity isn't the greatest. There are other dry shampoos with in this price point that are much better. There are also great dry shampoos that are much cheaper. I don't care about price if the quality is there and this product just didn't wow me.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
My current texturizing spray! This product is pretty good but definitely not the best. I was trying out new brands as a cheaper alternative to my all time favorite (Oribe) and this was one of the top contenders. The smell is so-so, not amazing but it also doesn’t smell gross. Texturizing wise it works well especially for the price-point. Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Is this as good as everyone makes it out to be? I know Batiste is "the best" according to most but how does this compare?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
I had the virtual campaign for this but by the time I could get to a Sephora it was gone 😞 Does this work well with wavy hair? How does it work, and when do you use it in your routine? (most days I use a curling wand)
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does this work like a dry shampoo too, or just volume?
Jillian R.
Does this work well for fine hair? My hair needs a lift
Kala P.
Is the volume long lasting? After several hours, most volume products have lost their hold on my hair.