BY LIVING PROOF #6 in Texturizing Spray

Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast creates volume and texture that’s (almost) as light as air and gives big, lasting results. It contains our new, patent-pending Expandable, Textured Aero-Spheres (ETAS). It’s lighter and bigger than industry standard ingredients, so it delivers big volume and texture on your hair without weighing it down.

• Instant volume and texture that lasts.
  • Transforms fine, flat hair into voluminous styles. No crunchiness or stiffness.
  • Shake to activate the formula. The ETAS are so lightweight that they float in the can, so it’s important to shake before each spray. Then, apply on dry hair from root to ends for all-over volume and texture.

Use anytime, anywhere for instant results.

• I had the virtual campaign for this but by the time I could get t...80 Answers
  • Is the volume long lasting? After several hours, most volume prod...58 Answers
  • Does this work like a dry shampoo too, or just volume?75 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
CLAIMS:
Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast is a spray that creates volume and texture that's almost as light as air and gives big, lasting results on dry hair. It's powered by Living Proof's Volumizing and Texturizing Molecule (ETAS) which is lighter and bigger than industry standard ingredients, so it delivers big volume and texture on your hair without weighing it down. ETAS creates instant, lasting grip and texture between each hair strand, transforming fine, flat hair into voluminous styles. Full Dry Volume Blast delivers instant volume and texture that lasts, transforms fine, flat hair into voluminous styles, & has no crunchiness or stiffness. Use anytime, anywhere for instant results. Full transforms fine, flat hair to look and behave like naturally full, thick hair.

MY RESULTS:
You definitely have to follow the instructions and shake this puppy like a polaroid picture! LOL I took my dry styled hair, sectioned it, lifted, and sprayed from my roots to my ends. I tousled, finished with my Sebastian SHAPER Plus Extra Hold Hairspray, and went about my night. I went to a wedding reception, danced and mingled, and went home without looking at my hair at all. I wanted to be surprised when I looked in the mirror, but I was definitely hoping for more of a pleasant surprise than a depressing one LOL Thankfully, it was a pleasant surprise! My fine straight hair (which usually falls flat by the end of an evening of dancing) was still voluminous and thick (without being sticky or gross). It had body and bounce that wasn’t weighed down with product residue.

CONCLUSION:
This product does have a learning curve, and it takes quite a bit of spraying to get the results you want. For those reasons, I dock a star. But I would definitely consider buying again.
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!! I have thick heavy hair.  My hair is also color treated and needs to go longer in between washes to keep my vibrant violet color.  After I use dry shampoo, I use this to give my heavy (somewhat dirty) hair a boost. There is no strong odor and the spray is very light.  Since I do tend to have hair on the oily side, I love that this product leaves no oily residue to deal with.  It gives my hair just enough "grittiness" to boost it up and not look so flat, even after a few days of not washing.  It allows me to get that sexy tousled look that holds.  Whether used alone or with dry shampoo, this is a weightless way to get some volume on those days your hair just feels flat.  Well worth the heavier price tag.
Kristina R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
First off, I love the scent of living proof products. It's one of the main reasons I purchase them. They are pretty strong, so if you have a sensitive nose make sure to smell it in store before purchasing.
I feel like this does a great job of adding texture/volume to my hair (which falls flat easily). The directions say to spray from root to end but I honestly mainly spray it near my roots then use my fingers to tousle my hair. After doing that I see a noticeable difference in volume.
It usually lasts me all day and is perfect to use before going out at night. I also like to use it when curling my hair because I feel like it helps hold the curls more.
Ashley V.
I did enjoy this product, but I really felt like it made my roots a tangled mess.  It sticks to your hair, which is good for volume, but once it dries (which is super quick) I have problems.  I feel like I cannot run my fingers through my hair.  Also, I have blonde hair but I can see a bit of a white residue on my hair where this sprayed.  Maybe I am using this stuff wrong.  Again, it works great for volume, but I just do not like the residue and mess it leaves in my hair.
Rachel C.
I use this product almost every single time that I curl or put waves in my hair. You have to be careful when applying because it’s easy to get carried away and if you use too much the hair can get stiff. It adds the perfect amount of body and volume, especially if you are like me and have hair that just hangs down with no bounce whatsoever. I also love using it to revive second or third day hair to make it look fresh again. I’m almost out of mine and would repurchase in a heartbeat.
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
This product isnt like anything I have ever used before. It buolds body root to tip with NO CRUNCHINESS, NO STICKINESS, NO WAXINESS, just soft big hair! Not to mention it smells sooooo good, fresh and light but clean too. This is my favorite hair product of all time because it just gives me that boost so my hair doesn't fall flat but it holds really well without feeling like anything at all. 100% will buy again when I run out.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
i have thin hair and not a lot of it, so the next day after i’ve showered my hair resembles little limp noodles. i was cautious of trying this product so i got the travel size of it and i have to say i’m really impressed. my hair looks a lot fuller and enhanced the waviness of it. i will say though to be light with the spray because even though it feels light, it comes out very strong. the smell is nice and clean, too. i’m sold.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
When I first saw this product I was thought there was no way I would spend that much on a dry shampoo since I’ve only ever used drugstore brands of dry shampoo in the past and didn’t think there would be much of a difference. I was SO wrong! I tried it out at Sephora and loved it so much I had to splurge and get it since my hair gets very oily after only one day of not washing it. I can’t say enough about how well this works!
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
The first time I ever used this, I walked into my living room and my boyfriend immediately says “your hair looks really good” which is crazy because normally he doesn’t notice/comment how I do my hair. THEN 10 minutes later when my friends came over, the first thing 2 of them did was say how great my hair looked. I curl my hair into loose curls then spray this throughout and it makes my hair look like I’ve spent lots of money getting my hair done. It takes me about 20 minutes. This (along with dry shampoo) helps me to keep my hair looking great while only washing it once a week. If I could change ONE thing, it’d be that it last a bit longer. The effect it has on my hair is beautiful but I find it doesn’t last throughout my day or night out.
Jen M.
Traverse City
One of my favorite dry shampoos!  It actually does not only make my hair look clean, but feel clean, whereas some don't make it feel clean.  It does not leave a white or gray coloring either in my part which is important!!  It has a pleasant smell and I would definitely recommend, even though it's pricier than some.  It's worth the money if you're a dry shampoo user.
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Is this as good as everyone makes it out to be? I know Batiste is "the best" according to most but how does this compare?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
I had the virtual campaign for this but by the time I could get to a Sephora it was gone 😞 Does this work well with wavy hair? How does it work, and when do you use it in your routine? (most days I use a curling wand)
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Does this work like a dry shampoo too, or just volume?
Jillian R.
Does this work well for fine hair? My hair needs a lift
Kala P.
Is the volume long lasting? After several hours, most volume products have lost their hold on my hair.