2 colors available

BY LIVING PROOF

A four-piece kit of travel-size products that add luxurious volume to flat, lifeless hair. This kit features: Full Shampoo, which thoroughly cleanses dirt, oil, and product residue without stripping; Full Conditioner, which nourishes and detangles weightlessly, increasing strength, softness, and shine; Full Thickening Cream, a lightweight styling cream that provides fullness and thickness with added conditioning benefits; and Full Root Lift that perfectly partners with the Cream to create flexible volume that starts at the roots.This set contains:- 2 oz Full Shampoo- 2 oz Full Conditioner- 1.8 oz Full Thickening Cream- 0.17 oz Full Root Lift It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The scientists at Living Proof discovered that, by creating an invisible pattern of thickening points on each strand, they could transform flat, lifeless hair to look, feel and behave like naturally thick, bouncy hair. Full creates touchable volume, body, and motion without stiffness, brittleness, or flaking, that lasts until your next shampoo. Full Shampoo, Conditioner, Thickening Cream and Root Lift are lightweight, silicone-free and oil-free. The formulas are also gentle and safe for color or chemically treated hair.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this on sale for Black Friday one year and I was so excited to try it . I love their shampoo and conditioner and they already had a great reputation. I like products that are natural and sulfate free . I use the thicking cream and blow out my hair and it feels fantastic . These products give me a salon treatment at home with out breaking the bank !
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Lakeland, FL
I don't see the results that I think I should with this product. Maybe I need to give it more time
Gabi z.
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
I lvoe all of the full products. they give me some huge hair. that mousse is absolutely amazing.
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Living Proof Full line have been the only products that actually give me results for my super thin, limp hair. I find that it doesn't work if you use only one product, you must buy all of them for it to work. The smell is almost leafy, but I don't mind it. It lathers up well, leaves my hair shiny and lifts it up from the roots. I can definitely ser the volume.
Ali A.
Ali A.
Living proof is everything. I bleached my hair and it was not happy. I started using living proof and it changed my hair. Ita sort and silky shiny. I loved it so much I gave it to my mom and now she loves it. It a great company and there on the more natural side.