Living Proof Full Conditioner uploaded by Courtney J.Living Proof Full Conditioner uploaded by Julie W.Living Proof Full Conditioner uploaded by tiva d.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

In Living Proof we follow our passion for beauty products by discovering them and brining the best in the market We make your search for the right products easy and make it a fun and exciting experience Everyone loves to express their inner self and we.

Lauren B.
Honestly I never read or review products but this one was truly different for me. I do not like spending a lot of money on shampoo and conditioner but after years of using products like herbal essences, I thought I would give this a try. Now personally are use the living proof volumizing shampoo and conditioner so I don't know how they work individually as I do use them together. It took about a full week for me to notice the volumizing but after just one shampoo and conditioning session it was softer and seemed to be more gentle on my hair. I have been using the product for the past month and a half and feel that it is strengthening and protecting my hair in addition to volumizing. It is expensive but truly that's the only drawback I have seen. I bought the 1 L size containers and feel that because they have a pump as the dispense mechanism I use the same amount each time and don't overuse the conditioner. I would recommend this product specifically for people with fine hair that are looking for volume.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
If I feel like splurging, this would be one of the conditioners I'd get. It's not heavily scented, while leaving your hair smelling nice. My hair felt soft and moisturized without feeling weighed down. I also love the rich texture and consistency of this and the shampoo.
Colton S.
Kansas City, MO
I just started using this a month ago. My hair has so much more life than it ever has before. Shoot, I could even see a change on day 1, people! Has worked great for my hair’s tendency to run on the oily side, as well! If you want volume, look no further!
Hilary B.
Living Proof full conditioner is a good conditioner for everyday use. It has a very nice smell to it as well. I really felt it was a little over priced though for an everyday conditioner as it didn’t really seem much different than a regular drugstore conditioner except for the price which was about twice as much as a regular drugstore conditioner. I don’t think I would purchase this again to use on a daily basis as I didn’t feel it was really much different or any better than a regular $5 bottle of conditioner.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I love this conditioner! It is great for my fine hair because it makes it feel thicker and healthier. I also love how this smells because it is pleasant but doesn't linger for too long in your hair and won't overpower your perfume.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This product has a pleasant smell and left my hair feeling soft, but it takes SUCH a long time to rinse out. For whatever reason, my hair didn't feel as clean as it usually does when I use other conditioners after I used this particular one. Usually I can go three or four days without washing my hair no problem, but when I used this, I had to wash my hair later that night because it looked so stringy. I probably will not repurchase this product.
Jessica M.
Milford, CT
My hair has not been more manageable or healthy since using Living Proof Full. It gives me just that extra bump of volume combined with a great scent. It doesn’t weigh my hair down or make me feel greasy. I love this stuff!
Lauren B.
I loved this product. I got it from Sephora and I thought it made a difference with my hair. Expensive but worth it. It always helps when you use the shampoo and conditioner together. Their hair care volume spray is great, too!
Amelia L.
Charlotte , NC
It smells really good, and I think it is moisturizing. But it doesn’t have any volumizing benefits for my fine hair, not color treated hair. There are better volume conditioners out there for the same price or less.
Ashley C.
Fairview, NJ
I️ got this shampoo n conditioner for 25 what a steal!! It was a one day sale but glad I️ picked it up. It is amazing!! My hair is thin and flat this didn’t make the biggest difference but my hair was no longer flat it had some volume. My hair could actually go days without washing bc it didn’t make my hair greasy unlike other products. Now will I️ purchase again? No. Unless there’s a sale going on. But recommend if you can afford it
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
Just wondering if anyone has used this product on very thin hair. Does it leave it with a greasy feel?
Valerie M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love Living Proof products, and I've been curious about this. I don't typically use a conditioner except for a spray-leave in type conditioner because my hair is so fine and tends to get oily. I'm curious if this product weighs hair down or makes hair more oily?
Marlen P.
Bodega Bay, CA
Ive seen this conditioner in alot of magazines and stuff. Has anyone tried it and avtually noticed a difference in the quality of thier hair?
Ellen C.
Leesburg, FL
I have issues with dry ends for my long straight hair. Has anyone used this condition and noticed their ends becoming more hydrated? Also, does it weight down hair?
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
Does this conditioner work well for curly hair?