BY LIVING PROOF

A lightweight conditioner that adds softness and shine while helping fine, flat hair to look, feel and behave like naturally full, thick hair.

How To Use:

Start with Full Shampoo. Then apply Full Conditioner, spread through hair and rinse.

Shawna B.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I purchased Living Proof Full Conditioner as a part of my subscription to FabFitFun’s add on’s sale, mostly due to just needing shampoo/ conditioner and this had great reviews. This is the first time I’ve purchased anything from Loving Proof and I absolutely love it! Like it’s a game changer - I don’t scrimp on haircare. I’m a girl who keeps her curly locks looking good LOL! It has a light fresh smell I can’t quite describe along with the shampoo. Cuts down on my hair breaking and leaves my hair shiny and sleek but not heavy. Both the shampoo and conditioner are very light on my hair and literally has changed the texture of my hair for the better. Generally, due to using a curling iron and hair dryer on medium setting every day, my fine hair has always been a little bit frizzy. Living Proof helps cut down that look and leaves my hair feeling much cleaner and less frizzy. I will definitely purchase Living Proof going forward, it’s seriously an amazing brand!
Alexa C.
Purchased at: Sephora
GUYS! This product combined with the Living Proof Full shampoo changed my hair game for good! I only apply this conditioner at the ends of my hair, and it makes my hair so silky and smooth. A little goes a long way as it lathers pretty well into damp hair. I have hair almost down to my belly button, and I use about a palm sized amount. It smells great and provides long lasting shine and volume. It’s pricey, but worth it—as all Living Proof products are!
Colton S.
Kansas City, MO
I just started using this a month ago. My hair has so much more life than it ever has before. Shoot, I could even see a change on day 1, people! Has worked great for my hair’s tendency to run on the oily side, as well! If you want volume, look no further!
Amanda K.
Little Elm, TX
I love this conditioner! It is great for my fine hair because it makes it feel thicker and healthier. I also love how this smells because it is pleasant but doesn't linger for too long in your hair and won't overpower your perfume.
Eileen R.
I'm giving this condition or four stars out of five because sometimes my hair can be completely nodded and tangled even after leaving this in for a couple of minutes. Otherwise, it is great at not weighing down my fine hair.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I loved this product. I got it from Sephora and I thought it made a difference with my hair. Expensive but worth it. It always helps when you use the shampoo and conditioner together. Their hair care volume spray is great, too!
Robyn S.
glendale
I love living proof products. I love the science behind how their vokumizing products work. It doesn’t dry out the hair like some colonizers do. This conditioner is vikumizing but still gives a lot of softness.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
I’m always looking for products to add volume to my hair and this one meets all of my high standards! Doesn’t weigh hair down, smells great, makes hair soft and touchable. Love it! I would highly recommend.
Ashley C.
Fairview, NJ
I️ got this shampoo n conditioner for 25 what a steal!! It was a one day sale but glad I️ picked it up. It is amazing!! My hair is thin and flat this didn’t make the biggest difference but my hair was no longer flat it had some volume. My hair could actually go days without washing bc it didn’t make my hair greasy unlike other products. Now will I️ purchase again? No. Unless there’s a sale going on. But recommend if you can afford it
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Me encanta la marca living proof pero en este caso tengo q decir la verdad deja el pelo un poco reseco, y no lo deja tan suave , me gustan los ingredientes que contiene pero en mi opinión personal no trabaja para mi pelo
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
Just wondering if anyone has used this product on very thin hair. Does it leave it with a greasy feel?
Valerie M.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I love Living Proof products, and I've been curious about this. I don't typically use a conditioner except for a spray-leave in type conditioner because my hair is so fine and tends to get oily. I'm curious if this product weighs hair down or makes hair more oily?
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
Does this conditioner work well for curly hair?
Ellen C.
Ruskin, FL
I have issues with dry ends for my long straight hair. Has anyone used this condition and noticed their ends becoming more hydrated? Also, does it weight down hair?
Marlen P.
Bodega Bay, CA
Ive seen this conditioner in alot of magazines and stuff. Has anyone tried it and avtually noticed a difference in the quality of thier hair?