BY LIVING PROOF

A weightless hydrating conditioner for fine, thin hair. Full Conditioner properly cares for fine, thin, lifeless hair by adding weightless hydration, without silicones, oils, or heavy moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates see more...

• I love Living Proof products, and I've been curious about this. I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah H.
My favorite! Again with the mini sizes. I need to hide them in the shower or it would cost way too much for my entire family to use it. Living Proof usually delivers what it promises. In this case fullness and body.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I’ve tried lots of different #livingproof products and I am really underwhelmed by the brand. It performs like a watered down drugstore brand at three times the price. Their conditioners just
Don’t provide enough moisture, and leave my hair flat and dry. I stay away from their products in general and would nit recommend them to others.
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
The only thing I’m not crazy about is the scent of this product. I would use it more often but I usually end up with a headache due to the scent. Others may not mind it though, so I still give it 5 stars because it really does everything it claims! My ponytails are a little thicker and I notice much more bounce with this product.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
This is my number one go to for conditioner along with the shampoo. It's the best volumizing shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. However, it's really expensive. I tend to save these products for special occasions and use other le
Sadie G.
Rye, NY
Obsessed with this conditioner! I have damaged, color treated hair and this stuff literally has improved my hair over time with use. It is certainly more expensive that what you would get at a drug store, but I think it’s worth it! I try to buy them on sale at Ulta or even gift sets around Christmas time.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This is a great conditioner and I already purchased the larger size. The little one lasted a good while and it is so adorable. This product is extremely expensive but it delivers on its promises unlike most conditioners. I have very fine hair and this product thickened it just like it promised.
Rachel B.
Manteca, CA
Love this! I have very fine hair and was so excited when I this as a sample. I can't remember from where possibly Birchbox. It left my hair nice a moisturized and soft as could be.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I have used a couple of living proofs shampoos. This formula being the most recent. Only used for a week before i returned because i noticed it broke my upper back out!
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
I have super thin hair and this conditioner works great cause it doesn't weigh it down and doesn't give it a wierd smell or anything.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes and loved it I repurchased twice already. Not too expensive for such a good product.
Valerie M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love Living Proof products, and I've been curious about this. I don't typically use a conditioner except for a spray-leave in type conditioner because my hair is so fine and tends to get oily. I'm curious if this product weighs hair down or makes hair more oily?