BY LIVING PROOF

A weightless hydrating conditioner for fine, thin hair. Full Conditioner properly cares for fine, thin, lifeless hair by adding weightless hydration, without silicones, oils, or heavy moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates see more...

• I love Living Proof products, and I've been curious about this. I d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Manteca, CA
Love this! I have very fine hair and was so excited when I this as a sample. I can't remember from where possibly Birchbox. It left my hair nice a moisturized and soft as could be.
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Rochester, NY
I have super thin hair and this conditioner works great cause it doesn't weigh it down and doesn't give it a wierd smell or anything.
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a couple of living proofs shampoos. This formula being the most recent. Only used for a week before i returned because i noticed it broke my upper back out!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
This is a great conditioner and I already purchased the larger size. The little one lasted a good while and it is so adorable. This product is extremely expensive but it delivers on its promises unlike most conditioners. I have very fine hair and this product thickened it just like it promised.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Living Proof products, and I've been curious about this. I don't typically use a conditioner except for a spray-leave in type conditioner because my hair is so fine and tends to get oily. I'm curious if this product weighs hair down or makes hair more oily?