BY LIVING PROOF

A weightless hydrating conditioner for fine, thin hair. Full Conditioner properly cares for fine, thin, lifeless hair by adding weightless hydration, without silicones, oils, or heavy moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates see more...

• I love Living Proof products, and I've been curious about this. I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried lots of different #livingproof products and I am really underwhelmed by the brand. It performs like a watered down drugstore brand at three times the price. Their conditioners just
Don’t provide enough moisture, and leave my hair flat and dry. I stay away from their products in general and would nit recommend them to others.
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing I’m not crazy about is the scent of this product. I would use it more often but I usually end up with a headache due to the scent. Others may not mind it though, so I still give it 5 stars because it really does everything it claims! My ponytails are a little thicker and I notice much more bounce with this product.
Sadie G.
Rye, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this conditioner! I have damaged, color treated hair and this stuff literally has improved my hair over time with use. It is certainly more expensive that what you would get at a drug store, but I think it’s worth it! I try to buy them on sale at Ulta or even gift sets around Christmas time.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
This is a great conditioner and I already purchased the larger size. The little one lasted a good while and it is so adorable. This product is extremely expensive but it delivers on its promises unlike most conditioners. I have very fine hair and this product thickened it just like it promised.
Rachel B.
Manteca, CA
Love this! I have very fine hair and was so excited when I this as a sample. I can't remember from where possibly Birchbox. It left my hair nice a moisturized and soft as could be.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a couple of living proofs shampoos. This formula being the most recent. Only used for a week before i returned because i noticed it broke my upper back out!
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
I have super thin hair and this conditioner works great cause it doesn't weigh it down and doesn't give it a wierd smell or anything.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes and loved it I repurchased twice already. Not too expensive for such a good product.
Elana D.
Thornhill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product. A little goes a long way! I have an oily scalp and i find it works well and doesn't make my hair look more oily! Its a little pricy but has my hair feeling soft and silky. Would totally recommend.
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this conditioner. It is on the pricey side but it’s worth it I think. I used this when I had hair extensions and my real hair outgrew my extensions in like 2 months.
Valerie M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Living Proof products, and I've been curious about this. I don't typically use a conditioner except for a spray-leave in type conditioner because my hair is so fine and tends to get oily. I'm curious if this product weighs hair down or makes hair more oily?