BY LIVING PROOF

Full conditioner -travel, 2 ounce - a lightweight conditioner that softens and shines while helping fine, flat hair to look, feel and behave like naturally full, thick hair. see more...

Maria V.
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
I highly recommend trying this if you struggle with frizz and have thick or curly hair. Yeah its spendy but I can honestly say this is a product wherein you really do get what you pay for. And that's a rarity as those who spend $$$ on hair products are well aware. This is excellent stuff and I am looking forward to trying other products (for curls, the leave ins, etc) from this brand.
Barb S.
Barb S.
Orlando, FL
This is a great conditioner that really moisturizers my color processed locks. It does NOT weigh my long hair down which I really look for in a shampoo/conditioner. To reach my desired level of volume, I do need to use other products, but I do not fault the conditioner for this. My hair type needs some extra help ;)
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
This conditioner is just ok. I really like the scent and I love the shampoo, but the conditioner just isn't very moisturizing to my hair. The scent lasts a long time which is nice, but I was just not a fan of the way it made my hair feel, especially for the price.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I received the living proof full shampoo and conditioner as a Christmas gift the pair is pricey but after using them for some months I'm hooked it leaves my hair so silky clean and with volume I have very fine straight hair and this stuff does wonders for it
Liz B.
Liz B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have very thin, fine hair with minimal volume. I bought this shampoo and conditioner to try to increase the volume in my hair for special occasions. The conditioner helps to mitigate the very drying effect of the shampoo. It also smells lovely.
Ry M.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is not a bad conditioner, however, it does not do much as far as detangling is concerned. I am also not a huge fan of the scent. I feel like it takes a ton of product to get the desired conditioning effect.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Not my favorite! I actually found this on clearance and wonder if it is still sold... don't know if it at all added to the fullness of my hair. Felt like it didn't rinse well and left my hair feeling tangled.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
L8ve this conditioner. Works great with the matching shampoo. My hair is left soft and definitely more full than when usingnrehular shampoo. I love this brand.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Love, love, love this condition. It does all that it claims to do. Yes it is a little more pricey but it pays off.
Brad G.
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
I love the packaging it’s nice and it smells great and it’s effective and it’s affordable