BY LIVING PROOF

Full conditioner -travel, 2 ounce - a lightweight conditioner that softens and shines while helping fine, flat hair to look, feel and behave like naturally full, thick hair. see more...

Lauren B.
Honestly I never read or review products but this one was truly different for me. I do not like spending a lot of money on shampoo and conditioner but after years of using products like herbal essences, I thought I would give this a try. Now personally are use the living proof volumizing shampoo and conditioner so I don't know how they work individually as I do use them together. It took about a full week for me to notice the volumizing but after just one shampoo and conditioning session it was softer and seemed to be more gentle on my hair. I have been using the product for the past month and a half and feel that it is strengthening and protecting my hair in addition to volumizing. It is expensive but truly that's the only drawback I have seen. I bought the 1 L size containers and feel that because they have a pump as the dispense mechanism I use the same amount each time and don't overuse the conditioner. I would recommend this product specifically for people with fine hair that are looking for volume.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This product has a pleasant smell and left my hair feeling soft, but it takes SUCH a long time to rinse out. For whatever reason, my hair didn't feel as clean as it usually does when I use other conditioners after I used this particular one. Usually I can go three or four days without washing my hair no problem, but when I used this, I had to wash my hair later that night because it looked so stringy. I probably will not repurchase this product.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I am obsessed with the entire Living Proof line of Products.  They continue to impress me with their quality and easy usage.  I have thin fine hair and this made my blow out rockin'!  I use with the Living Proof Prime Style Extender to get the most out of my blowout.  100% recommend!
Jamie M.
Love this product. Even though I have a lot of hair I need something like this or else my hair just goes flat. Leaves hair with volume and feeling smooth and nourished. Only downside is that it's a little pricey and since I have a lot of hair I go through this faster.
Shayna T.
I love most of living proof's line. It smells great, I can go longer between washes, my hair is a lot softer and more manageable. However the price is a little steep for me! I wish it was more budget friendly, but well worth the splurge!
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I got a sample set of this for free and I LOVED it! I’m a stylist and always use high end this was better than most brands I had ever used! But comparable so high end salon brands like pureology! My hair was tangle free and so soft
jennifer s.
I like this conditioner, its hydrating for a volumizizing conditioner and leaves my hair shiny. The only thing i dont like about it is the smell, its too woodsy for me. I prefer a lighter, cleaner smelling product.
Rachel V.
Love love love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells amazing and I can go 3-4 days before I get oily and need to wash my hair! Behind Oribe this is my go to shampoo and conditioner! Purchased at my local salon!
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
The smells amazing and it is very light weight which made me nervous that it wouldn’t actually condition my hair but my hair always feels very healthy and smells amazing afterwards. I was very satisfied
Monica M.
Louisville , KY
I enjoy this brand but especially their conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and moisturized. It’s safe for color treated hair and pairs great with their shampoo. Highly satisfied.