BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Full Thickening Mousse is designed for flat, lifeless hair. This ultra-lightweight formula features breakthrough Poly Beta Amino Ester-1, a new technology invented by Living proof scientists that deposits a flexible micro pattern of thickening points on each strand. These thickening points add just the right amount of natural texture to the hair strands to make flat, limp hair look, act and feel like full, thick hair. Because it's a completely flexible technology, it lasts throughout the day without collapsing or becoming stiff and crunchy. It also contains just the right amount of flexible hold to help keep your style in place. Safe and effective on colored hair, too. Brand: LIVING PROOF. Style Name: Living proof 'Full' Body Boosting Thickening Mousse for All Hair Types. Style Number: 353159.

Becca S.
Arlington, VA
I purchased this product because my hair kept feeling limp and didn't know what to expect. The first time, I accidentally overdid it with the product and my hair felt like it was straw all day. The second day, I nailed it and have continued every day since then. It smells so good and really makes my hair feel awesome! Tip: only press down for maybe a split second, it comes out super fast and you need less than what the directions say - and I have pretty long hair too!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
I love this hair mousse. It smells so good. I usually apply this to damp or even wet hair right before I'm going to begin blow drying my hair out. It gives my hair such a beautiful finish. I use this mousse first then a leave-in silk serum from Verb that I purchased at Sephora. Love the combo of both!
Sarah H.
My go to mouse! Light weight and very effective. I love that Living Proof always leave room for and takes into consideration that hair nay not be washed everyday. It doesn't leave flakes at all and seems to reactivate the next day by brushing and or using heat!
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
I really enjoy this hair product for giving my hair lasting volume throughout the day. The scent is very simple and not overwhelming. It's a nice Astro my hair care but the price is high, so I don't buy it very much.
Amaryllis M.
Norwalk, CT
A must with this process I've purchased it a few times and I love it. It smells good. I can't compare this item to any other one because it's just that good. It's a good value and affordable . I totally recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
A great product for someone like myself that has fine hair but lots of it. Although I do need moisture to protect my hair from the damage I've done I also need volume and this shampoo does just that.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Just tried this at Sephora for the first time, and fell in love!i have pretty thin hair, and this definitely did the trick! It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it! I would buy again for sure!
Chavonne L.
Love the scent of this product !! Light, refreshing, and clean. It isn’t heavy on my hair nor does it leave an obvious residual film. Overall I’m pleased. Would repurchase.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Amazing product!! I received a deluxe sample size in a beauty box and went out and purchased the full size! This makes my hair look and feel so full and luxurious!!
Courtney M.
FARMINGTON, MN
I recently purchased this volumizing mousse and I love it! I've yet to purchase a Living Proof hair product and not love it. This mousse really gives your hair alot of volume and shine. I apply a small handful and scrunch it throughout my hair..focusing on the roots, before blow drying. It smells wonderful too. I highly recommend this product.