Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
It’s been a while since I have done a review on a product, but I wanted to share how I felt about this spray. I’m not a fan of hairspray, but I needed something, that might help with my hairstyle for a special event. I was told by a Sephora sales associate that this spray was really good and should try it. I recently used the Living proof “flex shaping spray” on my hair when I knew that I needed the style to last. I also needed to add volume to the style so I did the- old flip you hair and spray underneath. I certainly got the volume and hold I was looking for! It wasn’t sticky and I could brush through my hair and the style STILL held its shape! There was a very light scent that wasn’t noticeable after a few seconds. The hairstyle lasted a good 10 hours without a respray. I will definitely buy this again.