BY LIVING PROOF #37 in Hairspray

Descriptions:

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

Ideal for any hair type, this multitasking hairspray provides a medium hold and allows you to achieve any look with damp or dry hair. Powered by Living Proof’s Flexible Web Technology to hold hair in place at any step during the styling process, Flex creates lasting volume, waves, and curls with touchable, brushable hold. It also builds, shapes, and adds structure to any look and is completely layerable without buildup to offer natural movement and humidity protection with a beautiful shine.

• I am in the search for a hairspray that holds style well...4 Answers
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
It’s been a while since I have done a review on a product, but I wanted to share how I felt about this spray. I’m not a fan of hairspray, but I needed something, that might help with my hairstyle for a special event. I was told by a Sephora sales associate that this spray was really good and should try it. I recently used the Living proof “flex shaping spray” on my hair when I knew that I needed the style to last. I also needed to add volume to the style so I did the- old flip you hair and spray underneath. I certainly got the volume and hold I was looking for! It wasn’t sticky and I could brush through my hair and the style STILL held its shape! There was a very light scent that wasn’t noticeable after a few seconds. The hairstyle lasted a good 10 hours without a respray. I will definitely buy this again.
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
My hair does *not* like holding a curl. Usually, an hour after styling, my hair is back to it's limp, lifeless glory. I usually stay away from hairspray because I hate the crunchy feeling on my head, and worry about the damage it might be doing. I loved using this hairspray, though, because it helped my curls stay in for hours while staying soft and finger-run-though-able. It's also really great for taming those pesky little baby hairs!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty decent hair spray for the price. I don’t have too intricate a style — just a very clean bob — and this holds my style just fine. It does have a flexible hold, so it’s not for someone who wants a rock-solid helmet head. More suited for natural hairstyles with some movement.
Colby V.
Valencia, CA
This hair spray is fantastic! It smells wonderful and has a light, yet firm hold. I usually hesitate before buying “pricy” hair spray (because I feel like they all pretty much do the same job), but I am so pleased with this hairspray, I don’t think I’ll go back.
Valentina B.
Amazing product. The smell is great. This is amazing with flexibility and not feeling sticky. It doesn't leave that like crunchy feeling in your hair but instead you can still move fingers through your hair but still holds the curl. Love it because I usually hate hair sprays. It was refreshing to use a hairspray that didn't leave the sticky feeling of most other flex hold hairsprays. Perfect for loose curls and when you need some hold but do not need to freeze your hair in place. I received this product as a free sample from Influenster.
Micaela  O.
Milan, OH
I have really been enjoying this product! I would rate it at 4.5 stars. The only reason i wouldn't rate it a full five is because i usually prefer a stronger hold in my hair spray. However, for being marketed as a flexible hold, it still helped to hold my styles in for a long period of time, while still maintaining the softness of my hair without making it crunchy. I also enjoyed that they packaging allowed the spray to be more of a mist, so it was very easy to use and user friendly!
Alexis B.
Scott Depot, WV
This product was amazing. It was definitely one of the best hairsprays I've ever used. It wasn't super heavy and it didn't make my hair feel very textured, which is a good thing for my hair. I will definitely be purchasing this product.
Lilly V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love it!!!! It holds my style for a long time without making it look stiff or wet... would definitely purchase the full size container, I have thin straight hair that usually needs extra hold and this works great
Jessie C.
Whittier , CA
Hairsprays are really hard to find because well at least a good one because I feel like a lot make your hair kind of sticky but this one held my hair without making it feel sticky or rough which I really do enjoy
katie c.
based off of the styling cream, i had really high hopes for this one however the spray really let me down. when they say "flex shaping" with a loose hold, they're not joking. after ten minutes of wear, if that, my hair looks limp and as flat as it started. it's nice that it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy, however it has no hold whatsoever and also does not smell nearly as nice as the styling cream.
Melinda M.
I am in the search for a hairspray that holds style well, but does not leave hair feeling "crunchy". Does this product provide good hold while leaving hair soft and flexible?