BY LIVING PROOF

A leave-in conditioner that delivers the ultimate hydration for soft, smooth, defined curls. Powered by Living Proof's extended curl memory technology, this formula delivers added hydration, smoothing, and frizz control without any build-up for dry, parched curls. It maintains optimal hydration levels while blocking humidity, reducing breakage, and strengthening locks, as flexible hold technology delivers long-lasting, resilient, touchable curls. The powerful, exclusive patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) is an optimized emollient and polymer blend of time-release conditioners that repel water for superior frizz protection and extend your style two times longer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Curl Leave-In Conditioner can be used on all curl types and is best suited for dry, parched hair. It is silicone- and oil-free for deep conditioning without build-up. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sara Z.
Excellent product! Has helped revive my damage curls and bring them back to life again after so many years of heat-damage and coloring. Would definitely recommend this product to others! Use when your hair is wet and dry with a diffuser.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ
Loveeeeee this leave in! i have 3c (i think) curly hair aka spirals and it can almost turn in to a frizzy messy if i don't use the right type of products. this is a staple and i will continue to rebuy. it smells good, light weight and makes my hair feel soft and amazing!! get a sample and see for yourself.
Kim W.
Pensacola, FL
I love this leave in conditioner! It smells great and keeps my hair hydrated throughout the day. My curly hair gets really dry and frizzy. It's quite unmanageable without help. This product helped detangle and keep the frizz under control.
Terri M.
Wauchula , FL
I really love this stuff. I'm new to living proof, but I'm not going anywhere. It's great to use when you air dry your hair, and doesn't weigh your curls down. If you've been on the fence, definitely give a try..
Sydney M.
Eureka, KS
I really enjoy Living Proof products. They have a lemon smell to them. The only problem I run into is that sometimes they leave my hair feeling unwashed or oily. Definitely something I like to keep around though.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
This stuff works pretty great. Definitely makes my curls nice and full without making my hair greasy or oily of any sorts. Unfortunately, does not help with frizz in any way but I would recommend it with an anti-frizz serum mixed together.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this brand and the way the products smell but this leave-in conditioner is actually too heavy for me. I don't use it often because it weighs down my curls.
Lena F.
Fantastic for natural waves like mine. A very little bit goes a long way. I would recommend mixing a dollop with some water in your hand to thin it out before application for an even distribution in your hair
Tiffany L.
I like the smell and texture but I am not sure if I am using it right or putting to much in. It seems to leave my curls a little flat and greasy. I have fine curly hair.
Catherine A.
Memphis
It doesn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy. I have fine hair so don't use it often, just if I feel like I've used too much heat or the humorist is rough.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
How does this work feel ?? Smell
Abby S.
Greenwood , SC
Okay ladies! I need to know, what is your curly hair routine for frizz free defined curls??
Sarah B.
I really want to try this brand, what products do you recommend?
Samantha S.
My hair is naturally curly and am looking for a leave in conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look like I rolled around in grease (lol). Has anyone tried Living Proof's version? What do you think and how are your curls?
Jasmine W.
Would this conditioner be appropriate for women of color, who have coarser curly hair?